E90Post
 


N54Tuning.com
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > WTB: E90 328i Rear Bumper



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-06-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
sle39lvr
Lieutenant
14
Rep
542
Posts

 
Drives: 08 328i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United States

iTrader: (3)

WTB: E90 328i Rear Bumper

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Its for a 2008 328i E90 Sedan.

Color is "Titanium Silver" (Guessing this was the official name for the silver metallic back in 2008). No sensors, just a single cut out on the left side of the car for dual tips.

Located in South Florida, USA.

Appreciate 0
      09-07-2011, 08:05 AM   #2
hurricane56
First Lieutenant
hurricane56's Avatar
7
Rep
389
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 325xi
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sle39lvr View Post
Its for a 2008 328i E90 Sedan.

Color is "Titanium Silver" (Guessing this was the official name for the silver metallic back in 2008). No sensors, just a single cut out on the left side of the car for dual tips.

Located in South Florida, USA.
There was a member last week with a silver bumper for sale. I'm looking for a Jet Black on myself. His user name is "Nypeder".
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
sle39lvr
Lieutenant
14
Rep
542
Posts

 
Drives: 08 328i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United States

iTrader: (3)

Thank you. I will try to contact him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane56 View Post
There was a member last week with a silver bumper for sale. I'm looking for a Jet Black on myself. His user name is "Nypeder".
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #4
yakev724
Brigadier General
yakev724's Avatar
Russian Federation
64
Rep
3,559
Posts

 
Drives: 00 RX300
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ithaca, NY

iTrader: (49)

Also a quick heads up:

You can fit the newer LCI rear bumper (which is only slightly different; the small lip on the bottom is thinner and imo looks a bit sharper than the pre-LCI) as well, but you'll need new bumper guides, which cost about $40 from Tischer (getbmwparts.com).

Otherwise, the identical bumper as yours was will be the same from 06-08 325/328/330.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #5
sle39lvr
Lieutenant
14
Rep
542
Posts

 
Drives: 08 328i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United States

iTrader: (3)

Oh, did not know that.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakev724 View Post
Also a quick heads up:

You can fit the newer LCI rear bumper (which is only slightly different; the small lip on the bottom is thinner and imo looks a bit sharper than the pre-LCI) as well, but you'll need new bumper guides, which cost about $40 from Tischer (getbmwparts.com).

Otherwise, the identical bumper as yours was will be the same from 06-08 325/328/330.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #6
sle39lvr
Lieutenant
14
Rep
542
Posts

 
Drives: 08 328i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United States

iTrader: (3)

Still Looking. Pre-LCI or LCI Silver E90 Rear Bumper.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2011, 12:12 AM   #7
sle39lvr
Lieutenant
14
Rep
542
Posts

 
Drives: 08 328i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United States

iTrader: (3)

STill looking. In South Florida area if I am lucky...
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST