E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > BMW Battery replaced in NJ

02-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
MrQuickR1
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2011 328i

BMW Battery replaced in NJ

First of all I would like to state for the record that I have no affiliation with this place, it is strictly a recommendation to those in the area that are looking for service for their cars and NOT pay a dealer price!

I had the battery replaced today, just bought the car a few weeks ago. The stamp on the battery post was 04/07.
I had weak starting symptoms along with other tell tale signs.
I researched places in the area, called Prestige BMW as well. They wanted $210 for the battery and $120 labor to install and register the new battery. So we're talking ~ $353.00
I found Motorsports Gmbh in Lyndhurst NJ and talked to John, he was on the phone talking to me and explaining things. He genuinely cared.
So I had a very good instinct with them and made the appointment.
They checked the battery and resulted weak, they charged the battery and resulted not holding a charge.
Battery was replaced with Interstate, the battery was registered into the computer. They also did a check over on the car (vehicle check light was on) they found the car in very good condition and reset the light.
They road tested and everything checked out good.

This was all done for a total of $214 with NJ tax.

So to those in need of a good place, quality service, and way cheaper than a dealer price, this place is for you or any vehicle for that matter.

They are located on
101 Park Avenue Lyndhurst NJ 07071
(201) 460-0008
http://motorsportgmbh.com/

You will understand what I am talking about once you talk to them, and see for yourself what a great place it is for the money.
AGAIN I am not affiliated with this shop, just a very satisfied customer (which is very anal and picky) and extend the recommendation out to you guys.
If it helps, tell them Billy with the blue 328i spread the word. And NO I don't get kick back lol..

Thanks,
Billy

Last edited by MrQuickR1; 02-18-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Adding web site link
      02-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
SlashNy
Just A Stock 11 328I Xdrive lol

Drives: 11 328i Xdrive

I got one better. Buy a new. BMW with warranty that way don't have worry about not a damn thing :-)
      02-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
MaximusJ
Colonel

Drives: 325i 2006

Garage List
'06 E90  [3.72]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashNy View Post
I got one better. Buy a new. BMW with warranty that way don't have worry about not a damn thing :-)
Not before they release the F30 M3
MaximusJ is offline   Canada