E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > official 2011-2012 NBA season thread!!!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-18-2012, 03:18 AM   #419
Inspired
Colonel
 
Inspired's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

Posts: 2,253
iTrader: (2)

Heat needs to play Eddy Curry and Pittman more. They will need a big body during playoffs. Joel Anthony is good but still undersized. Excellent shot blocker but a subpar rebounder because he doesn't have the size.
Inspired is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2012, 08:50 AM   #420
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,348
iTrader: (7)

yeah i want to see them play OKC in the regular season. i think they'll destroy the heat from rebounding to offense, they have such a size advantage on the heat its not even funny.
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #421
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 1,970
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
yeah i want to see them play OKC in the regular season. i think they'll destroy the heat from rebounding to offense, they have such a size advantage on the heat its not even funny.
i highly doubt they'll "destroy" the heat. will be an interesting match up thou, plus i also want to see them play the bulls.
JohnSprm69 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2012, 09:10 AM   #422
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,348
iTrader: (7)

not destroy in the sense of a blowout game, i meant from rebounding and second chance scoring. The bulls are crazy good, but you guys should be able to beat them they don't match up to the talent you guys have.
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #423
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 1,970
iTrader: (4)

i meant i want to see the bulls vs okc, that would be an awesome game to watch. well any of those 3 teams matched vs each other is a good game to watch.
JohnSprm69 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #424
justinnum1
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

Posts: 3,998
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
Heat needs to play Eddy Curry and Pittman more. They will need a big body during playoffs. Joel Anthony is good but still undersized. Excellent shot blocker but a subpar rebounder because he doesn't have the size.
eddy curry is pure trash and should never see the court,

he cant do the following things;
catch the ball
put the ball in the basket
defend

he sucks
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
justinnum1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #425
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 1,970
iTrader: (4)

GOOOOO HEAT!!!!!



i want to fast forward now to next sunday
JohnSprm69 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2012, 09:39 PM   #426
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,348
iTrader: (7)

Good win, but i think Magic said it best during halftime in that game the heat don't have the killer mindset like the bulls have. I know its just regular season games but what the hell just because they have d-wade and LBJ doesn't mean their automatically going to win. they'll probably turn it up in playoffs, but so will everyone else so i wonder if they want it more then bulls,okc,lakers teams that are hungry for a ring
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #427
justinnum1
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

Posts: 3,998
iTrader: (0)

heat lack mental toughness, whatever...

they show up in the playoffs and thats all that matters to me.

it can be frustrating watching them sleep walk through some games tho.

also, bulls get to play magic tomorrow night, right after we played them lol

they also got to play philly saturday night after we played them friday night lol
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
justinnum1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #428
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 1,970
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
i wonder if they want it more then bulls,okc,lakers teams that are hungry for a ring

guess we'll have to wait and see.
JohnSprm69 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #429
Inspired
Colonel
 
Inspired's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

Posts: 2,253
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
Good win, but i think Magic said it best during halftime in that game the heat don't have the killer mindset like the bulls have. I know its just regular season games but what the hell just because they have d-wade and LBJ doesn't mean their automatically going to win. they'll probably turn it up in playoffs, but so will everyone else so i wonder if they want it more then bulls,okc,lakers teams that are hungry for a ring
That's what everyone said last season.. look what the Heat did to the Bulls last year in the conference finals..
Inspired is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #430
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,348
iTrader: (7)

And look at what the mavs did to the heat in the finals lol
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2012, 11:50 AM   #431
justinnum1
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

Posts: 3,998
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
And look at what the mavs did to the heat in the finals lol
they dont do anything special...lebron choked mad hard
justinnum1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #432
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,348
iTrader: (7)

well that and the mavs wanted it more then the heat. Also dirk went into beast mode so lets not take anything away from the mavs. I want lebron to get a ring(s) but I'm having a hard time seeing him getting them. I hope he proves me wrong and gets multiple rings but he better get his mind right and stop thinking about the beaches in south beach lol
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #433
Simon_135i
Collecting dust!
 
Simon_135i's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego

Posts: 2,002
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2008 E82/135i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Simon_135i Send a message via MSN to Simon_135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
well that and the mavs wanted it more then the heat. Also dirk went into beast mode so lets not take anything away from the mavs. I want lebron to get a ring(s) but I'm having a hard time seeing him getting them. I hope he proves me wrong and gets multiple rings but he better get his mind right and stop thinking about the beaches in south beach lol
Dirk did go into beast mode... then again your best player should play at their best when it matters the most. Especially during crunch time, Dirk was unstoppable. It's hard to bet against the Heat and a focus/determined LBJ!
Simon_135i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #434
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 1,970
iTrader: (4)

easy lads... we are only a little over a month from the playoffs
JohnSprm69 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #435
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,348
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_135i View Post
Dirk did go into beast mode... then again your best player should play at their best when it matters the most. Especially during crunch time, Dirk was unstoppable. It's hard to bet against the Heat and a focus/determined LBJ!
I love lebron but he's the biggest coward in the 4th qt lol i was laughing when he literally called wade over and basically told him "here i don't want this ball" it was for the game winning shot in one of the games. I don't doubt he can make the shot i just think he doesn't want to hear all the people talk about him if he misses the clutch shot.
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2012, 05:38 PM   #436
justinnum1
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

Posts: 3,998
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
I love lebron but he's the biggest coward in the 4th qt lol i was laughing when he literally called wade over and basically told him "here i don't want this ball" it was for the game winning shot in one of the games. I don't doubt he can make the shot i just think he doesn't want to hear all the people talk about him if he misses the clutch shot.
He hears about it whether he takes or not...he always hears about it, until he wins a ring he will hear about it.
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
justinnum1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #437
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,348
iTrader: (7)

wtf heat seriously their like a messed up girlfriend who allows you to cop a feel but as soon as you go in she slaps you and says not tonight.
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #438
justinnum1
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

Posts: 3,998
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
wtf heat seriously their like a messed up girlfriend who allows you to cop a feel but as soon as you go in she slaps you and says not tonight.


Thats my heat
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
justinnum1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2012, 09:52 AM   #439
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 1,970
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
wtf heat seriously their like a messed up girlfriend who allows you to cop a feel but as soon as you go in she slaps you and says not tonight.





GOOOOO HEAT!!!!!
JohnSprm69 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2012, 06:09 PM   #440
Inspired
Colonel
 
Inspired's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

Posts: 2,253
iTrader: (2)

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/or..._bloopers.nba/

Inspired is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
asians can drive, heat fans = giant tools, jeremy lin, sucks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST