E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Sydney Coding Help!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-29-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
300
Posts

 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (1)

Sydney Coding Help!!

i try to look for workshop to cod my e90(NON LCI), but seems no shops will cod the car, can anyone tell me where to go in sydney? i like to cod the angel eye always on and "SEE MY HOME" light, also those LEDs under the 4 doors handles turn them on when the low beam lights are turn on....
THX
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Ben0426; 11-29-2011 at 08:54 AM.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
pcockley
Banned
21
Rep
1,732
Posts

 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: sydney

iTrader: (1)

There is a coding thread where Mrtanz lives and I think these was an email. He is very helpful give him a yell
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
300
Posts

 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcockley View Post
There is a coding thread where Mrtanz lives and I think these was an email. He is very helpful give him a yell
i sened many PMs to him and emails but noyhing come back
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
pcockley
Banned
21
Rep
1,732
Posts

 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: sydney

iTrader: (1)

he probably saw the photo of your car and cant stop laughing
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 07:24 PM   #5
Chris.G
Banned
Chris.G's Avatar
Australia
44
Rep
3,122
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0426 View Post
i sened many PMs to him and emails but noyhing come back
MrTanz only responds to people over a 1000 posts mate, better start posting like no tomorrow. I know cos he told me, he has been a long time friend.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #6
pcockley
Banned
21
Rep
1,732
Posts

 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: sydney

iTrader: (1)

I thought he might be snubbing ole rudolf as he lives on the wrong side of the bridge
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 08:21 PM   #7
Chris.G
Banned
Chris.G's Avatar
Australia
44
Rep
3,122
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcockley View Post
I thought he might be snubbing ole rudolf as he lives on the wrong side of the bridge
How unfortunate
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 09:54 PM   #8
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
96
Rep
4,873
Posts


 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0426 View Post
i sened many PMs to him and emails but noyhing come back
He's away/on holidays at the moment and wont be back for at least another 6weeks or so...

Angel Eyes always on can only be coded on some pre LCI cars... depends what build you are. pretty sure 05 cant be done, some 06s can be done, and most 07s can be done.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 10:10 PM   #9
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
300
Posts

 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.G View Post
MrTanz only responds to people over a 1000 posts mate, better start posting like no tomorrow. I know cos he told me, he has been a long time friend.
1000 post...........it's any other peson cnt do the coding work at this forum?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #10
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
300
Posts

 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmroxm5 View Post
He's away/on holidays at the moment and wont be back for at least another 6weeks or so...

Angel Eyes always on can only be coded on some pre LCI cars... depends what build you are. pretty sure 05 cant be done, some 06s can be done, and most 07s can be done.
My car is 06 model
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2011, 10:16 PM   #11
Haydrick
Private First Class
1
Rep
128
Posts

 
Drives: 335i LCI Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

dude, you're driving a beamer not a camry!!

I'm all for x-mas but that's not doing your man brand any favours. I hope you haven't lined your dash and back seats with fluffy toys too!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 12:14 AM   #12
mrtanz
Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
447
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 2008 325i upgrade
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Hey guys sorry,
I am still here for another few weeks then i am away till mid Feb
06 cant be done for AE as DRL only 07 onwards
Highly doubt the LED lights can be done as that would almost be like putting LEDS under your car
And yes i have received your emails, i have been flat out with my business and organising my work trip for 3 months
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 12:15 AM   #13
mrtanz
Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
447
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 2008 325i upgrade
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Also i cant tell from the picture but do you have HID or halogen?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 12:22 AM   #14
mrtanz
Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
447
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 2008 325i upgrade
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451145
This will tell you what you can do and cant for particular models
Check the excel spreaddsheet
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 12:35 AM   #15
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
96
Rep
4,873
Posts


 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtanz View Post
Also i cant tell from the picture but do you have HID or halogen?
he's got halogens
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 01:34 AM   #16
mrtanz
Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
447
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 2008 325i upgrade
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

didnt even think halogens had AE
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 06:11 AM   #17
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
300
Posts

 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtanz View Post
didnt even think halogens had AE
i orded a new set of headlight from bmw with AG and lens
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 08:11 AM   #18
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
300
Posts

 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydrick View Post
dude, you're driving a beamer not a camry!!

I'm all for x-mas but that's not doing your man brand any favours. I hope you haven't lined your dash and back seats with fluffy toys too!
aslong as my GF happy...i'm happy,she put these up
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #19
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
300
Posts

 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtanz View Post
Hey guys sorry,
I am still here for another few weeks then i am away till mid Feb
06 cant be done for AE as DRL only 07 onwards
Highly doubt the LED lights can be done as that would almost be like putting LEDS under your car
And yes i have received your emails, i have been flat out with my business and organising my work trip for 3 months
is there any chance i can come to you B4 you go on the trip?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 10:02 PM   #20
Haydrick
Private First Class
1
Rep
128
Posts

 
Drives: 335i LCI Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0426 View Post
aslong as my GF happy...i'm happy,she put these up
Fair enough - just makes sure she still puts the important 'things' up and works it down too
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 10:59 PM   #21
mrtanz
Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
447
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 2008 325i upgrade
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Yes you can come by before my trip
Either after hours at my house or during hours at my work in Rhodes...
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2011, 12:11 AM   #22
luster
Major
20
Rep
1,096
Posts

 
Drives: e90, e88
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sydney AU, NJ US, TST HK

iTrader: (21)

Every time I feel sad, I look at Ben's car and smile again.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST