E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Who drives a black 6 series coupe on chrome wheels in southern OC?

05-16-2007, 04:31 AM   #1
BavarianMW
Banned

Drives: 335i coupe

Who drives a black 6 series coupe on chrome wheels in southern OC?

Hey, who drives a black 6 series with some chrome wheels that are lipped AC shnitzer or DPE looking ones (not becuase i like chrome wheels or 6 series, just want to know who you are), who lives or is around the laguna niguel area?

Last edited by BavarianMW; 05-16-2007 at 02:42 PM.
BavarianMW is offline   United_States
      05-16-2007, 04:32 AM   #2
l4wr3nc3
The Law.

Drives: BMW

Send a message via AIM to l4wr3nc3
ibmovetocalisection

2008 Lotus Exige S240 | 2007 BMW 335i
l4wr3nc3 is offline   Taiwan
      05-16-2007, 11:52 AM   #3
BigDog
Captain

Drives: E90 and E65

you described just about every 6 series in existence in socal....
BigDog is offline   United_States
      05-16-2007, 12:20 PM   #4
longtran

Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
did you see an e90post sticker on his window???
      05-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #5
BavarianMW
Banned

well i've tried asking this question on bimmerfest, bimmerforums, and here. The streets were empty last night at around 1 am and I was driving with a friend. I noticed an RSX that was my friends and I said whats up and the usual blah blah. But when we came to the intersection of aliso creek and alecia pkwy some guy in a black 6 series like the one i described above started to yell something across the intersection. My friends in the RSX were like hey I think he's calling you out to race or something....I was like wtf are you serious? They were like yea i dunno, so i flashed my brights at him, and turned through the intersection and as i was going through he yelled pussy! And I was like dude who the hell is that guy?! I dont know ANYONE that drives his car. I dont know why he called me a pussy becuase I waited for his ass and flashed my brights at him letting him know that he could come over to me if he wanted. So what the F was his problem, i dunno, and who the F was he...i dunno
      05-16-2007, 03:30 PM   #6
BigDog
Captain

Drives: E90 and E65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianMW View Post
well i've tried asking this question on bimmerfest, bimmerforums, and here. The streets were empty last night at around 1 am and I was driving with a friend. I noticed an RSX that was my friends and I said whats up and the usual blah blah. But when we came to the intersection of aliso creek and alecia pkwy some guy in a black 6 series like the one i described above started to yell something across the intersection. My friends in the RSX were like hey I think he's calling you out to race or something....I was like wtf are you serious? They were like yea i dunno, so i flashed my brights at him, and turned through the intersection and as i was going through he yelled pussy! And I was like dude who the hell is that guy?! I dont know ANYONE that drives his car. I dont know why he called me a pussy becuase I waited for his ass and flashed my brights at him letting him know that he could come over to me if he wanted. So what the F was his problem, i dunno, and who the F was he...i dunno
maybe he said shit man //M OWNZ YOU AND YOU JUST A PUSSY!
BigDog is offline   United_States
      05-16-2007, 03:59 PM   #7
DanMardik
Captain

Drives: 08 INFINITI G37S

Needle in a haystack buddy, needle in haystack
      05-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #8
E90330iS
Major General

Drives: E90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to E90330iS Send a message via MSN to E90330iS Send a message via Skype™ to E90330iS
Hahaha how immature!
4. E90 M3 Jet Black Front Bumper $120 OBO
E90330iS is offline   Germany
      05-16-2007, 07:26 PM   #9
Fraggy
Brigadier General

Drives: 2007 e90

Quote:
Damn, the OC is turning into the hood yo! When I rocked those streets yo no foos came ballin at me.

Oh wait, what did I just say?

Last edited by Fraggy; 05-16-2007 at 07:30 PM. Reason: To fuck with this kid who is too immature to have a BMW but still does even if its crashed into a ditch and now rocks E46 tucked in wheels, but luckily his moms is buying him some new ones :rolleyes:
Fraggy is offline   United_States
      05-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #10
SpecialBlend
Captain

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMardik View Post

Agreed. Life goes on. :rocks:
      05-16-2007, 10:46 PM   #11
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car

Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke

Send a message via AIM to ScBlacksunshine
Quote:
Hmmm...This is why birth control is important in this country
      05-16-2007, 11:26 PM   #12
BavarianMW
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMardik View Post
yea whatever...im not trying to start something, just wondering who it was and what their deal was. Maybe it was someone i knew who was just messing around with me, maybe it was some random guy who wanted to run a 335....whatever the case i dunno man but what a loser. Yelling accross an intersection at like 1 in the morning for what? To race?.......what a loser hah. I didnt think 6 series drivers were like that, figured the majority of them were old, or just not very aggresive.

Heard a joke today from a friend, Whats the difference between a porcupine and a BMW??? The pricks are on the out side......haha
      05-17-2007, 11:26 AM   #13
wj4
Major General

Drives: E90 manual 335i

Send a message via AIM to wj4
You said you have changed..yet you still post the same stuff you did with your old screen name.
wj4 is offline   United_States
      05-17-2007, 11:57 AM   #14
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car

Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke

Send a message via AIM to ScBlacksunshine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
You said you have changed..yet you still post the same stuff you did with your old screen name.
So this is the infamous //M_owns_you..OMG I sooo want an autograph..he's busting out the celeb disguise//