E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Any reviews on Driven Dynamics in Rockville, MD?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
cssnms
Brigadier General
cssnms's Avatar
United_States
83
Rep
3,174
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Murland

iTrader: (4)

Any reviews on Driven Dynamics in Rockville, MD?

Considering going here for tint removal and reapplication. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
Raja Ventureshield
Banned
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
United_States
86
Rep
5,692
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

iTrader: (6)

yes, i have heard only good things.

Let me know how much they are charging to remove tint.
I am thinking of doing it for one of my car.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
jsublime
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
491
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orlando

iTrader: (0)

They get a from me
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #4
pseto
Major General
pseto's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
6,577
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 ZCP, M Roadster, X5 4.4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Columbia, MD

iTrader: (4)



plenty of people went there a few years ago. if you have an e92, i wouldn't recommend since it took them 4 tries to get mine right. e90 should be fine
__________________
Paul Seto - BMW Car Club of America
National Capital Chapter (MD/DC/NoVA), President & Social Chairman

Become a BMW CCA member & reference my member# 339225
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #5
335iSSA
Captain
Poland
8
Rep
603
Posts

Drives: 07' E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Frederick, MD

iTrader: (10)

I had my tint redone there and it was something like 80 for the removal...I think it was about 280 total for the removal, vinyl, and 3M tint.

They are friendly and all, but I did have to go back to have 3 of the windows redone and some of the interior trim took a minor beating. Sad thing is when I moved back to Maryland 8 months later I had to pull it all off. I would try someplace else if I decide to get it re-tinted.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #6
cssnms
Brigadier General
cssnms's Avatar
United_States
83
Rep
3,174
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Murland

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield View Post
yes, i have heard only good things.

Let me know how much they are charging to remove tint.
I am thinking of doing it for one of my car.

Thanks!
Appreciate the feedback, I will let you know what they say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsublime View Post
They get a from me
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseto View Post


plenty of people went there a few years ago. if you have an e92, i wouldn't recommend since it took them 4 tries to get mine right. e90 should be fine
Looking for feedback that is more current than a few years ago, but thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iSSA View Post
I had my tint redone there and it was something like 80 for the removal...I think it was about 280 total for the removal, vinyl, and 3M tint.

They are friendly and all, but I did have to go back to have 3 of the windows redone and some of the interior trim took a minor beating. Sad thing is when I moved back to Maryland 8 months later I had to pull it all off. I would try someplace else if I decide to get it re-tinted.
That's not a good story. How long ago was that?
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #7
335iSSA
Captain
Poland
8
Rep
603
Posts

Drives: 07' E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Frederick, MD

iTrader: (10)

Summer of 2010
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2011, 07:28 AM   #8
Eric the Ricer
Lieutenant
Eric the Ricer's Avatar
5
Rep
459
Posts

Drives: 07 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA

iTrader: (1)

I've taken 4 vehicles there, ZERO complaints. If Kieran is still around, tell him Eric the Ricer said wuddup!
__________________

Slammed 335i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #9
cssnms
Brigadier General
cssnms's Avatar
United_States
83
Rep
3,174
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Murland

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric the Ricer View Post
I've taken 4 vehicles there, ZERO complaints. If Kieran is still around, tell him Eric the Ricer said wuddup!
Good to hear. Does Kieran do the tinting and should I make sure he does it?
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #10
Eric the Ricer
Lieutenant
Eric the Ricer's Avatar
5
Rep
459
Posts

Drives: 07 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post
Good to hear. Does Kieran do the tinting and should I make sure he does it?
Kieran is the owner. We used to be 350Z buddies.
__________________

Slammed 335i - Sold
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 PM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST