E90Post

Bimmertech

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > ///▒▓█European Auto Creations█▓▒//Front Mount Intercooler Kit// Great Low Prices

Closed Thread

04-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #1
Jeff@EuropeanAutoCreations
Banned

Drives: white 335i

///▒▓█European Auto Creations█▓▒//Front Mount Intercooler Kit// Great Low Prices

European Auto Creations now has great deals on Active Autowerke, Agency Power, and COBB Front Mount Intercooler Kits. Just in time for the new upcoming season. Get one now in which ever one of the brands that you desire for a Great Price.

Agency Power FMIC:

Agency Power Intercooler Kit BMW 135i 335i 07+
Agency Power;s new large capacity, high flow performance intercooler for the BMW 135i and 335i is a direct replacement part. With this performance intercooler, your BMW will see gains in both horsepower and torque.The Agency Power intercooler will dramatically reduce the intake temperature to give a boost in power that all performance car owners look for.

When creating an intercooler, size and efficiency are what is needed. With a large surface area and a bar and plate design, 10% reduction in air intake temperatures and power gains of 16hp and 15 ft/lbs torque can be experienced. As a front mount intercooler, t HERE is an abundance of air. The factory front mount is to small to utilize the entire flow of air. This larger front mount is able to capture and make use of the air flow and exchange heat from the intake air through the intercooler and out away from the engine.

Active Autowerke Race FMIC:

Noticed that you have upgraded your BMW 335i or BMW 135i power but haven't addressed cooling, we have the answer. Our race-inspired BMW 135i & BMW 335i intercooler kit upgrade has been designed to handle the increase in power more efficiently. Whether you are heading out for a weekend track session or taking your twin turbocharged BMW 335i to 'The One Lap of America' race this upgrade will handle the challenge.

Factory intercoolers work well on factory BMW 335is, but with added boost comes added heat load. To overcome this, Active Autowerkes BMW 335i intercooler unit stands tall and way up front, catching more air with the help an 88% larger core and a specially designed shroud.

Our tests show an air temp drop of close to 30 F in the intake manifold, with a gain of 12 usable rear wheel HP on a Mustang MD250 dynamometer. btw: the ambient temperature in our shop measured a scorching 92F during the session. This thing works! Add our BMW 335i Signature Exhaust for the best combination of power and sound!
Some cutting required to ensure proper fitment.

Active Autowerke Sport FMIC:

Looking to maintain the power on your BMW 135i and 335i?
Install the Active Autowerke BMW 135i 335i intercooler sport version for nearly factory-like fitment and experience the meaning of sustainable power in a compact package. The Active Autowerke BMW 135i 335i front mount intercooler is the best performing bolt-on performance intercooler that you can buy. Simply by bolting on this intercooler on a stock car, you can expect over 10 wheel horsepower gains due to the revised efficiency, or even more with additional performance modifications like our Active Autowerke BMW 135i Downpipe. This intercooler is created to handle more internal airflows than its stock counterpart, and will not heat soak as readily like the BMW factory unit.
BMW 135i 335i Intercooler Benefits And Design For Performance Designed from inception, thisBMW 135i 335i intercooler has the largest swept area that could possibly be fitted within the confines of the BMW factory bumper that it is housed inside. Simply put, this BMW intercooler will perform and deliver consistent, reliable power run after run without power robbing heat soak.
Some minor cutting is required. This Active Autowerke BMW intercooler features the industry standard of a bar and plate core design with seamless cast end tanks with 2.25" inlet and outlets for the least amount of air restrictions possible.
Proper placement of heavy duty mounting tabs ensure for a good fitment. Included in each intercooler kit is all the piping necessary with heavy duty silicone hoses and clamps all for a smooth, trouble free installation.
Designed specifically for the BMW E8X 135i and E9X 335i in 2 door and 4 door configurations, it also fits both, early models (07 - 08) and later models (09 -). Just specify your particular model and the kit will be built to include all the necessary hardware for your specific application at no additional cost to you. Minor trimming may be needed for proper fitment.

Large but compact, it delivers the performance reliably and consistently as intended with the added features to be reversible if the need arises.

Key Features:

Industry standard bar and plate core design for that rugged construction
Delivers substantially more internal airflow than the factory BMW unit
No heat soak measured on street application
Delivers an increase in performance consistenly
Cast end tanks with sturdy mounting bosses
Full aluminum piping with proper silicone hoses and clamps for a trouble free, simple install
Detailed CD instructions featuring mostly pictures with less text
Easy to install to the factory set-up with the benefits of reversibility if needed

Specifications:
Intercooler core dimensions 6.00" Tall, 20.00" Wide, 6.00" Thick
Capable for up to 550 WHP
Finished in BLACK for a stealth look

COBB FMIC:

The COBB Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) for your BMW is the easiest way to drastically improve power when coupled with tuning from the Accessport. Even when stock, the factory FMIC can be overwhelmed with heatsoak. By using a 60% larger core with a unique stepped design, your BMW will come alive with the newfound colder charge air. This FMIC also requires no modification to the car for an easy installation with the included custom silicone adapters. Factory-like fitment for the 2007-2011 3-Series sedan, 2008+ 3-Series Coupe, and 2008+ 1-Series.

Features:
Efficient Bar and Plate Design
60% Greater Core Volume
Unique Stepped Design to Increase Frontal Surface Area
Cast Aluminum End Tanks
Easy Installation, No Modification Required
Includes Custom Silicone Adapters and T-Bolt Clamps
Fits 2007-2011 3-Series sedan, 2008+ 3-Series Coupe, and 2008+ 1-Series

Contact Us:
PM
Email: europeanautocreations@gmail.com
Phone: Jeff @(1)718-640-3839