E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > *Official* Active Autowerke Flash Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #1717
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E81 View Post
I have euro 325i with 2,5l engine all stock. How much hp potential does this engine have? Can AA tune give me 10-20hp increase? I'm not doing 3 stage IM but i'm considering performance exhaust. What is the biggest bottleneck with this engine?
We can make around 14whp from the tune alone. Besides the engine size the intake manifold and header would be the largest bottle neck.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2014, 11:08 AM   #1718
Seattlesquash
Car Enthusiast
United_States
1
Rep
207
Posts

 
Drives: E92 328i 2007
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 B7 RS4  [0.00]
2007 E92 328i  [3.00]
Andrew, sure it has been asked before... And sorry if so. With the headers and upgraded tune together with the intake; will you pass emission tests as a typical? (If anyone up here in Washington done it, please chime on). And the cost is an additional $200 right, if you have the standard one already? Lastly from where I am at w exhaust, 3 stage, exhaust and tune I will pick up another 10 or so? Thanks Andrew, still love my tune and the differences it made!
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #1719
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlesquash View Post
Andrew, sure it has been asked before... And sorry if so. With the headers and upgraded tune together with the intake; will you pass emission tests as a typical? (If anyone up here in Washington done it, please chime on). And the cost is an additional $200 right, if you have the standard one already? Lastly from where I am at w exhaust, 3 stage, exhaust and tune I will pick up another 10 or so? Thanks Andrew, still love my tune and the differences it made!
You have Pm .
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2014, 11:44 AM   #1720
Taran.J
Youtube.com/Taran861 ModMyEuro.com
Taran.J's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
5,100
Posts

 
Drives: '07 e90 328i & multiple Merc's
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tacoma/Puyallup, WA

iTrader: (5)

Send a message via Skype™ to Taran.J
So I have a 2007 n51 328, what gains would I see? Still around 14 since I have the 3 stage stock?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2014, 11:53 AM   #1721
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
So I have a 2007 n51 328, what gains would I see? Still around 14 since I have the 3 stage stock?
Slightly more with the 3 stage.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2014, 08:16 PM   #1722
sanypark
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

Hi Andrew,
I have sent you a PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2014, 02:39 PM   #1723
BradStep11
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
31
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 328i xdrive
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Maine

iTrader: (0)

i didn't see any tuning upgrade for my 2010 328i xdrive sedan? is there one available yet for LCIs
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2014, 07:17 PM   #1724
lorpatho
Private
United_States
0
Rep
80
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Northwest

iTrader: (0)

I see others have like St 2 or whatever, do I need to let you guys know what Stage we want? Stage 2 need like supporting mods to make it to work?? I got a 2011 with N51 and got the AA tune few months ago, but did not mention what Stage I want or select.
__________________
Lorpatho*
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #1725
Emozoo
Captain
Emozoo's Avatar
20
Rep
629
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 328xi premium package
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Eastern Long Island

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 328 xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradStep11 View Post
i didn't see any tuning upgrade for my 2010 328i xdrive sedan? is there one available yet for LCIs
yes. read the thread.
__________________
2010 FBO e90 328xi. Suspension: ZSP i springs, m3/z4 bump stops, 12mm front spacer, 15 mm back, Michelin Sport As3
"Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character." -The Wolf
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2014, 08:47 PM   #1726
Emozoo
Captain
Emozoo's Avatar
20
Rep
629
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 328xi premium package
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Eastern Long Island

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 328 xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorpatho View Post
I see others have like St 2 or whatever, do I need to let you guys know what Stage we want? Stage 2 need like supporting mods to make it to work?? I got a 2011 with N51 and got the AA tune few months ago, but did not mention what Stage I want or select.
its all through your VIN

sorry for the double post ya'll
__________________
2010 FBO e90 328xi. Suspension: ZSP i springs, m3/z4 bump stops, 12mm front spacer, 15 mm back, Michelin Sport As3
"Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character." -The Wolf
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2014, 10:56 PM   #1727
BradStep11
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
31
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 328i xdrive
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Maine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emozoo View Post
yes. read the thread.
i was going to til i saw it was 71 pages.....
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2014, 09:34 AM   #1728
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorpatho View Post
I see others have like St 2 or whatever, do I need to let you guys know what Stage we want? Stage 2 need like supporting mods to make it to work?? I got a 2011 with N51 and got the AA tune few months ago, but did not mention what Stage I want or select.
Stage 2 is just stage 1 with more changes. We would not install stage 1 software on any car.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2014, 11:33 AM   #1729
lorpatho
Private
United_States
0
Rep
80
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Northwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Stage 2 is just stage 1 with more changes. We would not install stage 1 software on any car.

Got it. So Stage I is sort of like version 1 from few yrs back and now is St II (ver 2) and St II is the current version. Are you guys still updating/improving the software? If so and if in future have upgrades do we need to get it reflash and or resent the ECU for updates?

I think Iím on the 3rd tank after the tune and it felt quite different and strong! I take it takes sometime for everything to adapt? Eitherway, happy with the purchase and additional power.
__________________
Lorpatho*
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2014, 02:37 PM   #1730
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorpatho View Post
Got it. So Stage I is sort of like version 1 from few yrs back and now is St II (ver 2) and St II is the current version. Are you guys still updating/improving the software? If so and if in future have upgrades do we need to get it reflash and or resent the ECU for updates?

I think Iím on the 3rd tank after the tune and it felt quite different and strong! I take it takes sometime for everything to adapt? Eitherway, happy with the purchase and additional power.
Im glad you are enjoying your tune. We put a lot of hours into making it perfect.

Yes Exactly! The stages kind of confused people so ive been trying to switch everything over to version 1 and 2 from now on.

Ecu takes around 100 miles or less to fully adapt.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2014, 12:00 PM   #1731
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradStep11 View Post
i didn't see any tuning upgrade for my 2010 328i xdrive sedan? is there one available yet for LCIs
Yes we can tune any version of the n52/n51 engine.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 11:28 AM   #1732
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

SPECIAL ON OUR N52 TUNE. INFO BELOW.

DEAL #1
TUNE ONLY : $399.00




DEAL #2
TUNE + SIMON TOOL : $699.00



+


PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 02:55 PM   #1733
328papaya
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
15
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 328xi N51 ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Hi Andrew,

The deal is very attractive.
My plan is also a 3 stage manifold upgrade with reprogram. What I am still puzzling is the ECU. Do I still need the recode with 330i program with AA or just AA? I know many have done AA first the manifold and you send a new flash after the manifold upgrade?

Thanks,
Pat
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #1734
TheAxiom
Colonel
United_States
79
Rep
2,076
Posts

 
Drives: E90 6Spd ZSP
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

Me me, pick me!
__________________
Style 161s 8.5 Square, Euro Intake with K&N, Cyba Scoops, 3 Stage manifold, OE tune.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 04:36 PM   #1735
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328papaya View Post
Hi Andrew,

The deal is very attractive.
My plan is also a 3 stage manifold upgrade with reprogram. What I am still puzzling is the ECU. Do I still need the recode with 330i program with AA or just AA? I know many have done AA first the manifold and you send a new flash after the manifold upgrade?

Thanks,
Pat

Pat,

We would send you 3 files in your case.

1. Gen 2 flash

2. Stock

3.Gen 2 flash with 3 stage manifold tune.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. 305-233-9300 Ext 227
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 04:44 PM   #1736
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
SPECIAL ON OUR N52 TUNE. INFO BELOW.

DEAL #1
TUNE ONLY : $399.00




DEAL #2
TUNE + SIMON TOOL : $699.00



+


PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION
Deal wont last long.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 05:31 PM   #1737
TheAxiom
Colonel
United_States
79
Rep
2,076
Posts

 
Drives: E90 6Spd ZSP
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

Make me a deal I can't refuse.
__________________
Style 161s 8.5 Square, Euro Intake with K&N, Cyba Scoops, 3 Stage manifold, OE tune.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 06:09 PM   #1738
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

You have Pm.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST