E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > *Official* Active Autowerke Flash Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-27-2014, 07:29 PM   #1739
328papaya
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
15
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 328xi N51 ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

I want the same deal! please PM me.

Also, I just check (sorry I was mistaken earlier, but I just got my CPO car for a month), mine is a 2011 328 SULEV so already has 3 stage manifold.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by 328papaya; 01-27-2014 at 09:41 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2014, 09:54 AM   #1740
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328papaya View Post
I want the same deal! please PM me.

Also, I just check (sorry I was mistaken earlier, but I just got my CPO car for a month), mine is a 2011 328 SULEV so already has 3 stage manifold.
Correct you have Pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
SPECIAL ON OUR N52 TUNE. INFO BELOW.

DEAL #1
TUNE ONLY : $399.00




DEAL #2
TUNE + SIMON TOOL : $699.00



+


PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION
Deal wont last long.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #1741
mbanks21
Captain
9
Rep
670
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: St. Pete Florida

iTrader: (5)

I'm having mine installed on Tuesday so I'll post a review for you guys
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 10:05 PM   #1742
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbanks21 View Post
I'm having mine installed on Tuesday so I'll post a review for you guys

Awesome
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2014, 04:57 PM   #1743
doubleu8
Private First Class
1
Rep
110
Posts

 
Drives: e91
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Just ordered up my tune.
Thanks for the help Andrew.
Now I just need the car to arrive.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2014, 05:03 PM   #1744
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleu8 View Post
Just ordered up my tune.
Thanks for the help Andrew.
Now I just need the car to arrive.

My pleasure! When is the 3 stage arriving?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2014, 05:08 PM   #1745
TheAxiom
Colonel
United_States
79
Rep
2,075
Posts

 
Drives: E90 6Spd ZSP
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

On a 328 with no manifold, what types of gains are you seeing? I might have to jump ship...
__________________
Style 161s 8.5 Square, Euro Intake with K&N, Cyba Scoops, 3 Stage manifold, OE tune.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2014, 05:34 PM   #1746
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
On a 328 with no manifold, what types of gains are you seeing? I might have to jump ship...
It avg's around 10 whp throughout the rpm band on a completely stock car with 15 whp peaks.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2014, 06:14 PM   #1747
TheAxiom
Colonel
United_States
79
Rep
2,075
Posts

 
Drives: E90 6Spd ZSP
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
It avg's around 10 whp throughout the rpm band on a completely stock car with 15 whp peaks.
Seriously....?
__________________
Style 161s 8.5 Square, Euro Intake with K&N, Cyba Scoops, 3 Stage manifold, OE tune.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #1748
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Seriously....?
Yup.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2014, 03:53 AM   #1749
bernard54321
First Lieutenant
bernard54321's Avatar
6
Rep
370
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 328I E90
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: l.a. california

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 328I E90  [0.00]
Why do i need the tune, if i buy the simon tool? Wont the tool tune the ecu? Isnt that the point of having the handheld tune?
__________________

//// black kidney grills //// l.e.d. interior and halos //// charcoal filter delete //// resonator delete
instagram: thebernardexperience
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2014, 09:25 PM   #1750
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard54321 View Post
Why do i need the tune, if i buy the simon tool? Wont the tool tune the ecu? Isnt that the point of having the handheld tune?
No the flash tool just allows you to download and upload files. You will still need to us edit the stock file.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2014, 11:10 PM   #1751
staplescenter
Second Lieutenant
staplescenter's Avatar
2
Rep
260
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 328i
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
No the flash tool just allows you to download and upload files. You will still need to us edit the stock file.
Is there a shop where I can take my car and get the tune without me having to wait for my ecu to be shipped back? I can't afford to not have a car for more than a day. I'm in 90505 zip code.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2014, 12:18 PM   #1752
N52 Savage
New Member
N52 Savage's Avatar
1
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i Metallic Gray
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Tampa, FL

iTrader: (0)

Try this

http://www.activeautowerke.com/dealers.php
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2014, 12:31 PM   #1753
N52 Savage
New Member
N52 Savage's Avatar
1
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i Metallic Gray
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Tampa, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
It avg's around 10 whp throughout the rpm band on a completely stock car with 15 whp peaks.
Without even Dyno'ing my car after having my tune for several months now, I would believe these figures. Andrew, does the latest version of the tune play around with VANOS/Valvetronic sytem at all? Since I have had my tune, i've noticed that I get a somewhat distinct "Lift" sound exactly at 4500 RPM's. It is most noticeable when im pulling hard in 2nd gear.
Appreciate 1
      03-17-2014, 02:52 PM   #1754
bernard54321
First Lieutenant
bernard54321's Avatar
6
Rep
370
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 328I E90
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: l.a. california

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 328I E90  [0.00]
So with the tool+tune, is there a group buy? Or Specials or something?
__________________

//// black kidney grills //// l.e.d. interior and halos //// charcoal filter delete //// resonator delete
instagram: thebernardexperience
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2014, 09:09 AM   #1755
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard54321 View Post
So with the tool+tune, is there a group buy? Or Specials or something?
You have PM.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2014, 09:13 AM   #1756
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
90
Rep
3,583
Posts


 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N52 Savage View Post
Without even Dyno'ing my car after having my tune for several months now, I would believe these figures. Andrew, does the latest version of the tune play around with VANOS/Valvetronic sytem at all? Since I have had my tune, i've noticed that I get a somewhat distinct "Lift" sound exactly at 4500 RPM's. It is most noticeable when im pulling hard in 2nd gear.
Yes we do. This was the major change over our level 1 software.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2014, 09:42 AM   #1757
flexbrah
hehe ty men
flexbrah's Avatar
4
Rep
124
Posts

 
Drives: :|
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tampa, FL

iTrader: (1)

The only thing stopping me from jumping on this is having to drive to Miami, but I most likely will anyways .__.
__________________

help
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2014, 10:37 AM   #1758
Emozoo
Captain
Emozoo's Avatar
20
Rep
629
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 328xi premium package
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Eastern Long Island

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 328 xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flexbrah View Post
The only thing stopping me from jumping on this is having to drive to Miami, but I most likely will anyways .__.
worth it
__________________
2010 FBO e90 328xi. Suspension: ZSP i springs, m3/z4 bump stops, 12mm front spacer, 15 mm back, Michelin Sport As3
"Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character." -The Wolf
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2014, 11:28 AM   #1759
TheAxiom
Colonel
United_States
79
Rep
2,075
Posts

 
Drives: E90 6Spd ZSP
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexbrah View Post
The only thing stopping me from jumping on this is having to drive to Miami, but I most likely will anyways .__.
You don't - Lutz Performance is a AA dealer. I spoke to Andrew about it when I was dynoing my car. They can do it on the spot.
__________________
Style 161s 8.5 Square, Euro Intake with K&N, Cyba Scoops, 3 Stage manifold, OE tune.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2014, 11:29 AM   #1760
mbanks21
Captain
9
Rep
670
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: St. Pete Florida

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
You don't - Lutz Performance is a AA dealer. I spoke to Andrew about it when I was dynoing my car. They can do it on the spot.
Good luck finding them. They moved to new port richey but no one has heard from them. Their website still shows Lutz but they gone
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST