E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > question to used car dealers



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
NSFW 335i
Lieutenant
NSFW 335i's Avatar
15
Rep
559
Posts

 
Drives: 08 e92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ny

iTrader: (7)

question to used car dealers

Hello,
I am currently applying for a used car dealer license in NY, I was just wondering if I am able to attend and buy cars from other states such as NJ?

What I mean is, can I go to a Manhiem auction in NJ and buy a car with no problems?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
nyalpine90
Major General
nyalpine90's Avatar
Colombia
96
Rep
9,102
Posts

 
Drives: '15 X3 28i carbon black
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: L.I. & Bklyn

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2012 X3  [3.83]
Send a message via MSN to nyalpine90
i think you can...i dont see why not
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
328i
Colonel
328i's Avatar
32
Rep
2,773
Posts

 
Drives: E46 ///M
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: central NJ

iTrader: (14)

You can buy from any Mannheim auction you want once you have your license and Mannheim access.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
NSFW 335i
Lieutenant
NSFW 335i's Avatar
15
Rep
559
Posts

 
Drives: 08 e92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ny

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i View Post
You can buy from any Mannheim auction you want once you have your license and Mannheim access.
thanks for the reply!

Also I was wondering how much people are paying average for insurance? Also, is the insurance per plate? or is the insurance covering all the plates?
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
brandon11130
Private First Class
1
Rep
155
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMember View Post
thanks for the reply!

Also I was wondering how much people are paying average for insurance? Also, is the insurance per plate? or is the insurance covering all the plates?
normally all plates. good luck with the venture! be happy to help pm me random questions if u have em.

im setting a college fund so my kids DONT have to be in the business and i dont even have kids!
__________________
2006 330i zcp tiag/cinnamon

1999 m3 hellrot/black
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #6
NSFW 335i
Lieutenant
NSFW 335i's Avatar
15
Rep
559
Posts

 
Drives: 08 e92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ny

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon11130 View Post
normally all plates. good luck with the venture! be happy to help pm me random questions if u have em.

im setting a college fund so my kids DONT have to be in the business and i dont even have kids!

PMed
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST