TNT Racewerks
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > P2A18 issue, ventilation valve or what

11-15-2015, 05:57 PM   #1

Drives: e92 335i coupe

P2A18 issue, ventilation valve or what

I did the walbro upgrade a while back ago , everything was fine until I filled the tank full, I had misfires and car ran rough and I had to take it to shop next to gas station to drain the fuel tank.

They hooked up a autologic and tried to operate pump to drain/pump that way I think, without success they ended up draining by removing inlet to tank and poor fuel into a fuel and into canisters.

They messed about with the autologic and I dont know what they could have done there, but after this visit , I keep having issues filling gas to my car , it shuts down the gun prematurely while filling.

I now are about to take the car to inspection and have uninstalled my cobb AP , which I remember also gave me the P2A18 code after install.

The COBB P2A18 related code is due to the US rom version of my map, I guess, I do have a european car.

I did uninstall the COBB before going to inspection and still get the P2A18 code.

SO I guess it could be some map related reason for the P2A18 code to appear. Or the guys in shop did mess up something.

Could also look like the tank ventilation valve could be a reason too.

Any walbro guys had anything similar issues ?

Any advice ?

Vargas S2 turbos|VAC S3 Cylinder head|RR DPs|RR MPs|Supersprint X pipe|Remus Quad Sport mufflers|aFe Stage 2 Si with scoops|Forge DVs|ER CP|BMS meth elbow|Aquamist HFS-4|Walbro 450 E85 LPFP|AA FMIC|BMS OCC|Cobb stage2+ agressive FMIC LT|P3 Boost Gauge|Ohlins Road & Track + camberplates|M3 sways F/R+ Ground control endlinks|Vorsteiner v303 19"|Michelin PS2 sport|Quaife LSD|Vorsteiner V35 CF hood|CF CLS trunk|Duke Dynamics quad diffusor
Appreciate 0