E90Post
 


Evolve Automotive
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Lighting / Electronics / Audio / Security > LuxAngelEyes ˃˃ LUX E90 v5.1 & LUX E90LCI Halogen



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #45
Je90win
Private
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SF bay area

Posts: 56
iTrader: (0)

Whats the difference between the v5.1 and v5.2?
Je90win is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #46
chilled_fire
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i xDrive
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 167
iTrader: (1)

Just ordered LUX E90 LCI Halogen for my e90 with Valeo halogens, cannot wait to see them on my car
chilled_fire is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #47
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
LuxAngelEyes's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi, Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Haven, CT

Posts: 3,074
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Je90win View Post
Whats the difference between the v5.1 and v5.2?
the 5.2's are using newer technology LED that will be brighter. I do not think it would be worth upgrading however from the 5.1's to the 5.2's
__________________

LUX H8 V4 - Color Adjustable Angel Eyes | LUX H8 V4 Ultimate Review
LUX will be closed from Sept 6th - Sept 21st. We will be unavailable to respond to messages during this time frame
LuxAngelEyes is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #48
alp1newh1te
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NoVA

Posts: 49
iTrader: (2)

Do you have any pictures of the lux 5.2 installed and the unit itself? Is it the same 6500K color output? How does it compare to the MTEC V3 LED AE?
alp1newh1te is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #49
lonewolf
Old Timer
 
lonewolf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 328i XDrive
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ridgewood, NY

Posts: 69
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
the 5.2's are using newer technology LED that will be brighter. I do not think it would be worth upgrading however from the 5.1's to the 5.2's
I want to place an order and want to make sure that I am getting the correct Angel Eye kit.
I have a 2009 e90 manf 11-14-2008 328xi with Halogen (yellow) angel eye's presently.

After reading your threads it seems that I need to order "LUX E90 LCI Halogen" am I correct?
Hopefully they are in stock.


Thanks
lonewolf is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #50
lonewolf
Old Timer
 
lonewolf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 328i XDrive
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ridgewood, NY

Posts: 69
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
I want to place an order and want to make sure that I am getting the correct Angel Eye kit.
I have a 2009 e90 manf 11-14-2008 328xi with Halogen (yellow) angel eye's presently.

After reading your threads it seems that I need to order "LUX E90 LCI Halogen" am I correct?
Hopefully they are in stock.


Thanks
Just received an immediete response and placed my order for the "LUX E90 LCI Halogen" option. Couldnt stand the yellow Halogens anymore!!!

lonewolf is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #51
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
LuxAngelEyes's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi, Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Haven, CT

Posts: 3,074
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Just received an immediete response and placed my order for the "LUX E90 LCI Halogen" option. Couldnt stand the yellow Halogens anymore!!!

Hope you enjoy them!!! be sure to post pictures as well!
__________________

LUX H8 V4 - Color Adjustable Angel Eyes | LUX H8 V4 Ultimate Review
LUX will be closed from Sept 6th - Sept 21st. We will be unavailable to respond to messages during this time frame
LuxAngelEyes is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #52
lonewolf
Old Timer
 
lonewolf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 328i XDrive
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ridgewood, NY

Posts: 69
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
Hope you enjoy them!!! be sure to post pictures as well!
Received them. They are perfect. What a differnence from the yellow halogens. They stand out just like I had hoped that they would.

I also changed my high and low lights to the OSRAM 65watt offraod bulbs as well as changed my fog lights to the MTECH bulbs.

A perfect setup. Thanks
Pics will come.
lonewolf is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2012, 11:29 AM   #53
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
LuxAngelEyes's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi, Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Haven, CT

Posts: 3,074
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Received them. They are perfect. What a differnence from the yellow halogens. They stand out just like I had hoped that they would.

I also changed my high and low lights to the OSRAM 65watt offraod bulbs as well as changed my fog lights to the MTECH bulbs.

A perfect setup. Thanks
Pics will come.
be careful with those bulbs since they could produce too much heat and damage the headlights
__________________

LUX H8 V4 - Color Adjustable Angel Eyes | LUX H8 V4 Ultimate Review
LUX will be closed from Sept 6th - Sept 21st. We will be unavailable to respond to messages during this time frame
LuxAngelEyes is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2012, 02:18 PM   #54
lonewolf
Old Timer
 
lonewolf's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 328i XDrive
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ridgewood, NY

Posts: 69
iTrader: (1)

Keeping my fingers crossed and hope not. I keep checking for excess heat build up. A three hour drive home late the other night did not produce any issues. Even had the high beams on and off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
be careful with those bulbs since they could produce too much heat and damage the headlights
lonewolf is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #55
plumsauce09328i
New Member
 
Drives: 2009 328i sedan
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: toronto

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

hi, i am new!
i am looking for AEs, what is the difference between the LUX H8 V3 and LUX e90 LCI Halogen?
Provided that the headlights are manufactured by ZWK, Which eyes should I get for the best satisfaction?
thanks!
plumsauce09328i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #56
michbmw
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 328XI
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan

Posts: 225
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
Hope you enjoy them!!! be sure to post pictures as well!
Hello,

your website says that lux e90 lci angel eyes are out of stock, do you know when they will be in stock again?

Thanks!
michbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #57
328B
Private First Class
 
328B's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 | E92 M3 | E90
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 172
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michbmw View Post
Hello,

your website says that lux e90 lci angel eyes are out of stock, do you know when they will be in stock again?

Thanks!
+1

I want the brightest amber AE's
__________________
328B is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-14-2012, 11:13 AM   #58
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
LuxAngelEyes's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi, Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Haven, CT

Posts: 3,074
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsauce09328i View Post
hi, i am new!
i am looking for AEs, what is the difference between the LUX H8 V3 and LUX e90 LCI Halogen?
Provided that the headlights are manufactured by ZWK, Which eyes should I get for the best satisfaction?
thanks!
The LUX H8 V3 are only for the Xenon headlights while the LUX E90 LCI Halogen are designed for the Halogen headlights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michbmw View Post
Hello,

your website says that lux e90 lci angel eyes are out of stock, do you know when they will be in stock again?

Thanks!
We will have them back in stock later this week!
__________________

LUX H8 V4 - Color Adjustable Angel Eyes | LUX H8 V4 Ultimate Review
LUX will be closed from Sept 6th - Sept 21st. We will be unavailable to respond to messages during this time frame
LuxAngelEyes is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #59
leej19
New Member
 
Drives: 09 E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Buena Park, CA

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
For the BMW E90 LCI with Halogen headlights there are 2 different manufactures of the headlights, Valeo and ZWK. the LUX E90 V5.1 angel eyes Will work with ONLY the ZKW Headlights. To find what the manufacture of the headlights open the hood and look at the headlight for the manufacturers symbol (more info)
Wait but the LUX E90 LCI Halogen bulbs work with both Valeo and ZWK headlights right? I am interested in buying these but I have the Valeo headlights. Also are you guys offering any kind of discount for e90post members? Also where do you guys ship from if I may ask? Thanks!!
leej19 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2012, 08:56 AM   #60
StevenMiami
Private First Class
 
StevenMiami's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 Black Sapphire E93
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)

Recently got a new 328i w/ the ugly yellow halogens. Really looking forward to buying the LUX LCI lights soon! They look amazing!
StevenMiami is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-29-2012, 06:06 AM   #61
tazg101
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 320d
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Newcastle

Posts: 38
iTrader: (1)

Hi. I ordered e90 halogen version and you've sent me v5.2 which do not fit!

I ordered these to come to the uk and have waited over 4 weeks and paid custom charges. Can you let me know how this will be resolved ASAP. Send me pm for further information
tazg101 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2012, 07:47 AM   #62
tazg101
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 320d
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Newcastle

Posts: 38
iTrader: (1)

complaint filed on PayPal as LuxAngelEyes do not answer to my website emails nor on here.
tazg101 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #63
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
LuxAngelEyes's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi, Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Haven, CT

Posts: 3,074
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazg101 View Post
complaint filed on PayPal as LuxAngelEyes do not answer to my website emails nor on here.
Sorry we were closed last week and not able to respond sooner.

To sum this up we have already resolved this via e-mail and taking care of this for you. Sorry again for the mix-up
__________________

LUX H8 V4 - Color Adjustable Angel Eyes | LUX H8 V4 Ultimate Review
LUX will be closed from Sept 6th - Sept 21st. We will be unavailable to respond to messages during this time frame
LuxAngelEyes is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #64
dpatron
Registered
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Fort Lauderdale FL

Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)

so i have a 2011 328i sedan without factory xenons, however i had aftermarket xenons recently installed... will the LUX E90 LCI Halogen angel eyes kit that you sell, work with my car? My goal was to have xenon headlights & brighter white angel eyes but it seems like 1 conflicts with the other?!
dpatron is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #65
d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
 
d3l0n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW330iE90
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC

Posts: 3,279
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
I had some Lux 5.1 that I took a long time to install. Now that I've installed them. One side looks a different color than the other. One side is brigther, the other is dimmer and more blue. I can send a pic.

I wanted to know how the warranty is handled. I'm willing to order a new set, but being that they are under warranty. Is it possible to get them replaced or something? I rather new ones first, the send the old ones back. Maybe a retro reimbursement or discount for the new one? Let me know.
d3l0n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #66
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
LuxAngelEyes's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi, Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Haven, CT

Posts: 3,074
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpatron View Post
so i have a 2011 328i sedan without factory xenons, however i had aftermarket xenons recently installed... will the LUX E90 LCI Halogen angel eyes kit that you sell, work with my car? My goal was to have xenon headlights & brighter white angel eyes but it seems like 1 conflicts with the other?!
As long as you still have the original headlight housing installed in your car then out LUX E90 LCI Halogen lights will fit perfectly still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3l0n View Post
I had some Lux 5.1 that I took a long time to install. Now that I've installed them. One side looks a different color than the other. One side is brigther, the other is dimmer and more blue. I can send a pic.

I wanted to know how the warranty is handled. I'm willing to order a new set, but being that they are under warranty. Is it possible to get them replaced or something? I rather new ones first, the send the old ones back. Maybe a retro reimbursement or discount for the new one? Let me know.
Please send me an e-mail and we'll get this figured our for you. Sales@LuxAngelEyes.com
__________________

LUX H8 V4 - Color Adjustable Angel Eyes | LUX H8 V4 Ultimate Review
LUX will be closed from Sept 6th - Sept 21st. We will be unavailable to respond to messages during this time frame
LuxAngelEyes is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST