E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Camarillo Ventura County



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-04-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
BzsBimmer
2-4-6-8 My car and house depreciate
 
BzsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Modesto CA

Posts: 1,741
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via Yahoo to BzsBimmer
Camarillo Ventura County

Is anyone here from the area of Camarillo?
Good area to move to? Wife and I are considering moving there since we're there quite a bit.
I love the place too
Any opinions?
BzsBimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-05-2007, 01:59 PM   #2
Terry335
Banned
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Socal

Posts: 2,587
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
Is anyone here from the area of Camarillo?
Good area to move to? Wife and I are considering moving there since we're there quite a bit.
I love the place too
Any opinions?
I live down in Simi, but go up there from time to time to shop. It's not bad, as long as your work is close I'd say go for it!

Last edited by Terry335; 06-05-2007 at 06:46 PM.
Terry335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-05-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
cgnahc
Major
 
cgnahc's Avatar
 
Drives: TiAg E90 ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Westlake Village, CA

Posts: 1,258
iTrader: (9)

I live kinda out there, in Westlake Village. Camarillo is nice, they just built a huge residential complex next to the 101. Camarillo Springs golfing is nice too. Of course, you know about the Outlet. You may get a little odor from the farm lands out there, but because of the developments, there is less and less. My favorite cheap tool from China place Harbor Freight is out there too. Have you checked out Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, or Westkake Village?
__________________
9/2011 Need someone to install angle eye bulbs.
9/2011 WTB: an OEM 17" front rim.
cgnahc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-06-2007, 11:40 AM   #4
BzsBimmer
2-4-6-8 My car and house depreciate
 
BzsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Modesto CA

Posts: 1,741
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via Yahoo to BzsBimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgnahc View Post
I live kinda out there, in Westlake Village. Camarillo is nice, they just built a huge residential complex next to the 101. Camarillo Springs golfing is nice too. Of course, you know about the Outlet. You may get a little odor from the farm lands out there, but because of the developments, there is less and less. My favorite cheap tool from China place Harbor Freight is out there too. Have you checked out Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, or Westkake Village?
Yeah we're looking at Village At The Park but their homes are pretty much all gone. We stopped by Westlake Village I beleive. That's in Oxnard right? The huge new development... wasn't impressed with the fact that there are HOA's and Mello Roos
We're still looking
BzsBimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-06-2007, 11:59 AM   #5
longtran
Moderator
 
longtran's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

Posts: 16,617
iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
you just want to move closer to me.
longtran is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-06-2007, 04:17 PM   #6
e92law
First Lieutenant
 
e92law's Avatar
 
Drives: e70
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: AZ

Posts: 340
iTrader: (0)

Grew up in Camarillo. Certainly much different than I remember. My parentís home was surrounded by orchards, now surrounded by more homes. Still seems like a great place to have a family.
e92law is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2007, 10:40 AM   #7
BzsBimmer
2-4-6-8 My car and house depreciate
 
BzsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Modesto CA

Posts: 1,741
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via Yahoo to BzsBimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
you just want to move closer to me.
That was a huge deciding factor
BzsBimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2007, 12:52 AM   #8
Definitive
definitivecars.com
 
Definitive's Avatar
 
Drives: Elsa - 2015 F80 M3 - YMB/SS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So Cal

Posts: 3,690
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Definitive Send a message via MSN to Definitive
Hey guys, where are you all currently live. I live in the village at the park in Camarillo. I am starting up a club. DefinitiveCars. Here are the cars we currently have;



07' e92 328i
Two 07' e92 335
08' 535i
07' M6 Vert

The 328 is mine obviously. I also have an 07' X3 M Sport (Wifes Car). The 535 is my buddies that lives in The villgae as well. The M6 is my fathers and one of the 335's is his buddies.

How many of you guys would be willing to come out this way for meets?

Definitive
__________________
Definitive is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2007, 04:21 AM   #9
e92phreak
General
 
e92phreak's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i TiAg/E46 323i TiAg
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA

Posts: 21,745
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [4.50]
2000 E46 323i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
Hey guys, where are you all currently live. I live in the village at the park in Camarillo. I am starting up a club. DefinitiveCars. Here are the cars we currently have;



07' e92 328i
Two 07' e92 335
08' 535i
07' M6 Vert

The 328 is mine obviously. I also have an 07' X3 M Sport (Wifes Car). The 535 is my buddies that lives in The villgae as well. The M6 is my fathers and one of the 335's is his buddies.

How many of you guys would be willing to come out this way for meets?

Definitive
Sign me up! I'm in Simi Valley (Wood Ranch) but I go out to Camarillo sometimes.
__________________
07 E92 335i | TiAg | Step | Padl | Cmft | Alum Trm | PDC | Nav | Assist | Sat | Lthr | Prem | Sprt | Rear Splr | RDSport Quads | iPod | V1 | LT Refl | VS Clear Bra | OEM Lip | KWV2 | Mtec Sides | BBS LM-R
00 E46 323i | TiAg | 5sp | Sport | Roof | RDSport Cams | RDSport tune | RDSport Shift | Volk LE37 | M3 spoiler | PSS9 | SuperSprint | Brembo
e92phreak is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2007, 04:23 AM   #10
e92phreak
General
 
e92phreak's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i TiAg/E46 323i TiAg
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA

Posts: 21,745
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [4.50]
2000 E46 323i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
Is anyone here from the area of Camarillo?
Good area to move to? Wife and I are considering moving there since we're there quite a bit.
I love the place too
Any opinions?
I like Camarillo. Has a nice breeze. Much cooler than other SoCal areas. Outlet mall, Steve Thomas BMW dealership, easy commute, back road (Santa Rosa).
__________________
07 E92 335i | TiAg | Step | Padl | Cmft | Alum Trm | PDC | Nav | Assist | Sat | Lthr | Prem | Sprt | Rear Splr | RDSport Quads | iPod | V1 | LT Refl | VS Clear Bra | OEM Lip | KWV2 | Mtec Sides | BBS LM-R
00 E46 323i | TiAg | 5sp | Sport | Roof | RDSport Cams | RDSport tune | RDSport Shift | Volk LE37 | M3 spoiler | PSS9 | SuperSprint | Brembo
e92phreak is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST