E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Austin,TX- 2010 335i M-Sport 6MT Sedan



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
minicrazy592
Second Lieutenant
United_States
7
Rep
216
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E90 335I M-Sport :D
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Corpus Christi,TX

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via Skype™ to minicrazy592
Austin,TX- 2010 335i M-Sport 6MT Sedan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Well the time has come for me to sell my E90. It's the elusive M-sport 335i Sedan with a 6 speed. It has 42,5XX miles.

I ordered this car back in July 09'. It was built Sept. 3rd and I took delivery Oct. 17th. Oil changes were performed every other 7500 miles by me and the other 7500 by BMW. The oil was changed at break in at 1327 mi originally. I have all service records, window sticker, books, keys, etc and are included with the car.

Specs:
  • Black Sapphire Metallic
  • Chestnut Brown Leather
  • M-Sport Package
  • Premium Package
  • Cold Weather Package
  • Navigation System
  • Alarm
  • Comfort Access
  • Window Shades
  • Ipod and USB Connector
  • Smart Phone Integration
  • Sirius Satellite Radio
  • Logic 7 Sound System

Items included:
  • New Nitto Invos Front and Rear
  • 5 Series spare wheel kit (jack, donut, tire iron, etc)
  • BMW Sunshade
  • BMW E90 Outdoor Car cover
  • Rho-Plate License plate bracket
  • iPhone 3G Phone Dock
  • Spare Front Style 193M Wheel

Build sheet is here: >Click Here<

Flaws:
Slight curb rash on passenger rear wheel
Small ding on the hood and driver side fender
Small scratches on the bottom of the bumper


Pictures:



















Additional Pictures:

Here...

And Here



I know what the value on this car is to the enthusiast and it's rarity. So my price I think is a good starting point. It's open to bargaining of course.

Asking: 38,000 obo

Serious parties please PM or call/text, Thanks, -J.T. 281-202-9973

__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2012, 12:06 AM   #2
Jon335iFL
Brigadier General
Jon335iFL's Avatar
93
Rep
4,842
Posts

 
Drives: This----------->
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jrz :)

iTrader: (14)

wow, i want this car!.
__________________


.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #3
minicrazy592
Second Lieutenant
United_States
7
Rep
216
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E90 335I M-Sport :D
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Corpus Christi,TX

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via Skype™ to minicrazy592
Buy it.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
Omar335i
El Capitan
Omar335i's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
289
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 Black Sapphire
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sunrise, FL

iTrader: (5)

Why you selling it?
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
minicrazy592
Second Lieutenant
United_States
7
Rep
216
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E90 335I M-Sport :D
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Corpus Christi,TX

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via Skype™ to minicrazy592
Wanting something smaller, ie Mini JCW Clubman.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #6
sathoro
Second Lieutenant
6
Rep
243
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

I live in Austin and I am practically looking for this exact car, but I really don't want a manual But I'll think about it... I want to get a car in the next week and at the moment I am looking at the '10 335i M Sport Le Mans Blue at BMW Austin but it has a lot less options and is $900 more (auto though)

Last edited by sathoro; 03-10-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #7
B-737
Captain
B-737's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
824
Posts

 
Drives: Carrera C2 993
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Jersey Shore

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2011 328 xi  [3.63]
95 Carrera C2 993  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathoro View Post
I live in Austin and I am practically looking for this exact car, but I really don't want a manual
do yourself a favor, and buy a 335 with a stick...
in Sept of 2010, i 'thought' i wanted an auto over a stick, i wasnt sure but i was being lazy and figured it would be 'okay'... well, a year and a half later i sold my car for $14,000 less than what i paid for it because I became totally bored with the automatic transmission... (car had 17,000 mi on it)

I know austin can get busy, but there is plenty of room for a stick on those streets

__________________

Last edited by B-737; 03-11-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 12:28 AM   #8
minicrazy592
Second Lieutenant
United_States
7
Rep
216
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E90 335I M-Sport :D
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Corpus Christi,TX

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via Skype™ to minicrazy592
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-737 View Post
do yourself a favor, and buy a 335 with a stick...
in Sept of 2010, i 'thought' i wanted an auto over a stick, i wasnt sure but i was being lazy and figured it would be 'okay'... well, a year and a half later i sold my car for $14,000 less than what i paid for it because I became totally board with the automatic transmission... (car had 17,000 mi on it)

I know austin can get busy, but there is plenty of room for a stick on those streets

This^^^

Also it would be quite a crime to have a car such as this without a stick.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #9
gtabfknkdnme
5 Star General
gtabfknkdnme's Avatar
United_States
43
Rep
2,455
Posts

 
Drives: E90, F30
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio

iTrader: (4)

isn't book value on this thing around 31k?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #10
sathoro
Second Lieutenant
6
Rep
243
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabfknkdnme View Post
isn't book value on this thing around 31k?
Not even close, check autotrader you will not find anything like this for under $37k
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 08:00 AM   #11
andydrives2fast
Private
andydrives2fast's Avatar
1
Rep
66
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathoro View Post
Not even close, check autotrader you will not find anything like this for under $37k
If you are referring to the white 335i M-sport on Autotrader, then might I point out that it has been on there forever because it is severely overpriced. While optioned and priced similarly, VALUE is a completely different story. Besides, since when do you judge a vehicle's worth based on what others are selling it for (and a DEALERSHIP to boot!) In fact, the Autotrader vehicle's dealership admitted to me that they have it several thousand over KBB and NADA pricing because it is "so rare". Pretty much saying, "I am charging this much, because I can."

Not a good comparison.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #12
Jon335iFL
Brigadier General
Jon335iFL's Avatar
93
Rep
4,842
Posts

 
Drives: This----------->
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jrz :)

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andydrives2fast View Post
If you are referring to the white 335i M-sport on Autotrader, then might I point out that it has been on there forever because it is severely overpriced. While optioned and priced similarly, VALUE is a completely different story. Besides, since when do you judge a vehicle's worth based on what others are selling it for (and a DEALERSHIP to boot!) In fact, the Autotrader vehicle's dealership admitted to me that they have it several thousand over KBB and NADA pricing because it is "so rare". Pretty much saying, "I am charging this much, because I can."

Not a good comparison.
Wow i just payed attention to that, id pay $32k right now for this car.

http://www.kbb.com/bmw/3-series/2010...=private-party
__________________


.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #13
sathoro
Second Lieutenant
6
Rep
243
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andydrives2fast View Post
If you are referring to the white 335i M-sport on Autotrader, then might I point out that it has been on there forever because it is severely overpriced. While optioned and priced similarly, VALUE is a completely different story. Besides, since when do you judge a vehicle's worth based on what others are selling it for (and a DEALERSHIP to boot!) In fact, the Autotrader vehicle's dealership admitted to me that they have it several thousand over KBB and NADA pricing because it is "so rare". Pretty much saying, "I am charging this much, because I can."

Not a good comparison.
No I'm talking about ones I have seen sell. This one for example: http://www.garnettmotorcars.com/web/...Texas/2793269/ and http://www.garnettmotorcars.com/web/...Texas/2959445/ are both pending sales. I'm buying the second one I linked to so maybe that isn't fair lol. But if I remember correctly aren't all normal Sport Pkg 335i's going for around $34k?
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #14
sathoro
Second Lieutenant
6
Rep
243
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon335iFL View Post
Wow i just payed attention to that, id pay $32k right now for this car.

http://www.kbb.com/bmw/3-series/2010...=private-party
I'm sorry but you are insane if you think you are going to get this car for $32k. A dealership would buy his car for more than that.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #15
bryce
Banned
57
Rep
3,177
Posts

 
Drives: zhp 3-pedal
Join Date: May 2010
Location: texas

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
i'm not interested in the car- just would like to point out something:

there's a big difference between RETAIL and PRIVATE car sales

you're a private seller. don't compare your price to retail asking prices. also, you'd be lucky to have a dealership buy your car for $32k
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #16
bryce
Banned
57
Rep
3,177
Posts

 
Drives: zhp 3-pedal
Join Date: May 2010
Location: texas

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
also- those cars in houston you linked have half as many miles as yours. the price of a bmw falls significantly the closer it is to the end of the warranty
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #17
Jon335iFL
Brigadier General
Jon335iFL's Avatar
93
Rep
4,842
Posts

 
Drives: This----------->
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jrz :)

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathoro View Post
I'm sorry but you are insane if you think you are going to get this car for $32k. A dealership would buy his car for more than that.
look at the link again, its for a fair private party price. The price above is worth much more then the cars actual value.

Not saying that its a bad car or that the OP is price gauging, just thats its a bit to expensive for a mass produced vehicle.


I could buy the M sport body kit for a standard 335 and give it the same look, i dont understand why people are charging so much just because of the body kit it has.
__________________


.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #18
andydrives2fast
Private
andydrives2fast's Avatar
1
Rep
66
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce View Post
i'm not interested in the car- just would like to point out something:

there's a big difference between RETAIL and PRIVATE car sales

you're a private seller. don't compare your price to retail asking prices. also, you'd be lucky to have a dealership buy your car for $32k
THIS.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 05:48 PM   #19
Zero.7
Colonel
Zero.7's Avatar
38
Rep
2,386
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i Msprt
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SOC

iTrader: (6)

Nice car. And nice color combo.

Let the guy sell the car at whatever price he wants....geez. He did state that he is open to offers. Having said that, I think that we ALL over value the selling price of our cars. There are some enthusiasts out there that may be willing to pay a little more b/c it's damn hard to find a 335i with manual transmission and Msport. Maybe not so much on an enthusiasts' forum like this one....but go to autotrader or any other auto search sites and search for one in YOUR area. Not many, right?
__________________

'09 e90 AW 335i M-sport
6-speed Manual
BMW PPK 1 / BMW Perf. Exhaust and Gloss black grilles / 19" BMW 313 Perf. wheels / BMW Perf. aero side skirts and rear diffuser
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #20
htoudiee
HT
htoudiee's Avatar
7
Rep
386
Posts

 
Drives: BMW, AMG
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon335iFL View Post
look at the link again, its for a fair private party price. The price above is worth much more then the cars actual value.

Not saying that its a bad car or that the OP is price gauging, just thats its a bit to expensive for a mass produced vehicle.


I could buy the M sport body kit for a standard 335 and give it the same look, i dont understand why people are charging so much just because of the body kit it has.
While I agree, I think the OP has a point.

M-Sport is not just the body. It's more than that. and it looks so much better IMHO than the non M-Sport body.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #21
PR3CI5N
need4speed
PR3CI5N's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
1,240
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E90 M 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: West Coast

iTrader: (15)

Sorry off topic, but where'd you buy that iPod connector? By using that connection do the songs from the iPod display on the nav screen? If so I need to buy one.
__________________
N54
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2014, 01:48 PM   #22
arciga18
Private
0
Rep
83
Posts

 
Drives: No Bimmer yet
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Did you ever sell this car?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST