E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: 2011 335i 6MT M sport



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-21-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
johnson47376
Private First Class
4

 
johnson47376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 ///M
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wheeling, WV


Posts: 113
iTrader: (1)

WTB: 2011 335i 6MT M sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
looking for a 2011 335i coupe 6MT w/ M-Sport package & Nav . Would prefer the car have Comfort Access and heated seats as well.
(Do not want xDrive)

-In Black, White, or Grey.
-Interior - any

mileage below 30,000


Last edited by johnson47376; 03-04-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Details
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
johnson47376
Private First Class
4

 
johnson47376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 ///M
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wheeling, WV


Posts: 113
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson47376 View Post
looking for a 2011 335i coupe 6MT w/ M-Sport package and preferably iDrive

-In Black, White, or Grey.
-Interior - any

mileage below 30,000
Still looking
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #3
Lemans 335i
First Lieutenant
9

 
Drives: 2013 Lemans blu M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: dirty jerzee


Posts: 358
iTrader: (0)

how bout a 2010 msport in lemans with idrive and under 30K miles??
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
johnson47376
Private First Class
4

 
johnson47376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 ///M
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wheeling, WV


Posts: 113
iTrader: (1)

Would prefer these 3 colors and the n55, I'll take a look.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
johnson47376
Private First Class
4

 
johnson47376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 ///M
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wheeling, WV


Posts: 113
iTrader: (1)

TTT
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #6
TwinTurboXI
Major
77

 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh


Posts: 1,390
iTrader: (9)

Check this car out..it's an xi. I've can vouch for it condition, it's pristine!

http://www.bobbyrahal.com/certified/...c4bcf40435.htm
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #7
johnson47376
Private First Class
4

 
johnson47376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 ///M
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wheeling, WV


Posts: 113
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboXI View Post
Check this car out..it's an xi. I've can vouch for it condition, it's pristine!

http://www.bobbyrahal.com/certified/...c4bcf40435.htm
I was actually at Rahal yesterday and saw it, but I'm looking for one without xDrive. Do you work at Rahal? When I parked my car, I was next to a 335 that looks exactly like yours.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #8
TwinTurboXI
Major
77

 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh


Posts: 1,390
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson47376 View Post
I was actually at Rahal yesterday and saw it, but I'm looking for one without xDrive. Do you work at Rahal? When I parked my car, I was next to a 335 that looks exactly like yours.
I do work for Rahal, not the BMW store though. I was dropping my car off for service yesterday. Did you see anything you liked?
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 09:40 AM   #9
johnson47376
Private First Class
4

 
johnson47376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 ///M
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wheeling, WV


Posts: 113
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboXI
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson47376 View Post
I was actually at Rahal yesterday and saw it, but I'm looking for one without xDrive. Do you work at Rahal? When I parked my car, I was next to a 335 that looks exactly like yours.
I do work for Rahal, not the BMW store though. I was dropping my car off for service yesterday. Did you see anything you liked?
The car you mentioned was the closest thing I could see as to what I want. If it was just a 335i (no xdrive) I probably would of made an offer.
__________________
2011 E92 335i ///M Sport in SGM/ 19" Forgestar CF5V wheels / Dipped:Grille and badge/ Black roundels/ BMS intake /CDV delete/3000K HID Fogs/
JB4 Stage 2 ISO+FlexFuel Wires /AR Design 4" DP/ ER CP/Wagner FMIC/ Wavetrac LSD/ BMW PE / MusicarNW Level Two Audio Upgrade
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #10
TwinTurboXI
Major
77

 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh


Posts: 1,390
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson47376 View Post
The car you mentioned was the closest thing I could see as to what I want. If it was just a 335i (no xdrive) I probably would of made an offer.
Honestly, I probably would have too

I see you from wheeling, I was actually coming back from Cabelas when I stopped at Rahal.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #11
johnson47376
Private First Class
4

 
johnson47376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 ///M
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wheeling, WV


Posts: 113
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboXI View Post
Honestly, I probably would have too

I see you from wheeling, I was actually coming back from Cabelas when I stopped at Rahal.
Nice... yea I'm going to see if Rahal can locate a 335i with what I'm looking for. Seems to be pretty hard to find the combo I want right now. At least locally. I've found a few 335s but they always seem to be in California & Florida lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #12
elinstylez
Private First Class
United_States
8

 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 xDrive 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal


Posts: 170
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson47376 View Post
Nice... yea I'm going to see if Rahal can locate a 335i with what I'm looking for. Seems to be pretty hard to find the combo I want right now. At least locally. I've found a few 335s but they always seem to be in California & Florida lol.
You're kidding.. the cars I want are all on the east coast. I'm actually contemplating buying the car at Bobby Rahal. Did you see any problems with the car?
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #13
johnson47376
Private First Class
4

 
johnson47376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 ///M
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wheeling, WV


Posts: 113
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elinstylez View Post
You're kidding.. the cars I want are all on the east coast. I'm actually contemplating buying the car at Bobby Rahal. Did you see any problems with the car?
None that I could see. Even with 34,000 miles, the body looked brand new. It looks GOOD lol Like i said, if it was RWD, I'd probably would of traded my car in that day for it. Its pretty much fully-loaded except convenience package i think. Let me know if you want me to test drive it for you
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #14
elinstylez
Private First Class
United_States
8

 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 xDrive 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal


Posts: 170
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson47376 View Post
None that I could see. Even with 34,000 miles, the body looked brand new. It looks GOOD lol Like i said, if it was RWD, I'd probably would of traded my car in that day for it. Its pretty much fully-loaded except convenience package i think. Let me know if you want me to test drive it for you
Haha, I'd prefer it be RWD too but I'm having a difficult time finding a car with the options I want. Too bad it's all the way in PA and shipping it will be a pain. I know that after I buy it I'll probably find a million cars matching my criteria. In that case I'll refer them over to you
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #15
mashimarho
BMW Genius
United_States
327

 
mashimarho's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 LCI 335i xDrive™
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, michigan


Posts: 10,326
iTrader: (36)

Garage List
You should buy ian's car then.
He's got s SGM e92 n55 335i 6mt.
Loaded with a TON of goodies. (You can buy it stock, which means I get dibs on his mods )
__________________

My Progress: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770326
Volk///ER///BMS///KW///VRSF///ARKYM///DD///CYBA///STOPTECH///BMW Performance ///
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #16
johnson47376
Private First Class
4

 
johnson47376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i e92 ///M
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wheeling, WV


Posts: 113
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimarho
You should buy ian's car then.
He's got s SGM e92 n55 335i 6mt.
Loaded with a TON of goodies. (You can buy it stock, which means I get dibs on his mods )
Yea I was going to but he texted me and told me he's parting it out & trading it in to a dealership this weekend.
__________________
2011 E92 335i ///M Sport in SGM/ 19" Forgestar CF5V wheels / Dipped:Grille and badge/ Black roundels/ BMS intake /CDV delete/3000K HID Fogs/
JB4 Stage 2 ISO+FlexFuel Wires /AR Design 4" DP/ ER CP/Wagner FMIC/ Wavetrac LSD/ BMW PE / MusicarNW Level Two Audio Upgrade

Last edited by johnson47376; 03-06-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #17
thechocolate6MT
Private First Class
8

 
thechocolate6MT's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i Alpine 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SoCal


Posts: 120
iTrader: (0)

I have exactly what you want ! but im in SoCal lol
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
335i, 6mt, coupe, wanted to buy

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST