E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: Custom 19 in. Asanti's Painted Alpine White

03-13-2012, 02:19 AM   #23
Whorning
Major

Drives: AW E90 335i

Garage List
Send a message via Skype™ to Whorning
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonred3series
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicke92
I don't understand why you guys are bashing his wheels, u click on the for sale thread and if I like what u see reply and make an offer if u don't then just click the back button and move on to the next wheels, this is not a Honda forum to talk shit about each others cars and wheels, we drive BMW and have more maturity and more class. Your opinion about his wheels is irrelevant as this is not a poll if his wheels look good or not grow up and stop talking shit, I bet u couldn't tell him that in person, stop talking shit and hiding behind your keyboard.
Haha so people with bmws are more mature compared to people with Hondas? You need help. Wow haha
Agreed. I don't really think what type of car you drive dictates your class or maturity. Bill gates drives a Prius. What does that make him then? Lmao

LCI Rear Conversion | Custom BBS CH l Karbonwerke CF CSL Trunk l Duke Dynamics Performance Diffuser | LTBMW Custom Molded Lip | ST Coilovers | JB3 PnP
Whorning is offline   Taiwan
      03-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #24
Switchin_Laness
UR OPINION WILL MATTER TO ME ONCE YOUR ON MY LEVEL

Drives: '11 BMW E93 M3/'12 750i Msport

Back on track, anyone interested feel free to PM me, those that arent simply go to another thread

2011 BMW E93 M3 DCT Alpine White/Fox Red Loaded!!
2012: BMW 750i M-Sport Edition Black Metallic with black nappa leather loaded!
2011 BMW E90 335i JB4 Stage 2, AR Design 4" catless dp, Custom 19 Inch Asantis with custom BMW Alpine White powdercoat finish (SOLD!)
      04-05-2012, 08:16 AM   #25
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchin_Laness View Post
Back on track, anyone interested feel free to PM me, those that arent simply go to another thread
Hey fella,

What is up with all the thread bashing? Come on forget the stupid remark about having class and maturity. The simple fact is the guy is trying to sell something he has...... to people who he thought were like minded. Given everyone tastes is different but thats what make us individual. Bashing someones thread coz you dont like the wheels is just plain childish.

Because the wheels are custom it may also be a good idea to put them up for sale on ebay or something likes craiglists. In case you havent. Also I know there are alot of places which modify the asthetics of a car maybe a bodyshop would be interested?

You prob already have tried this but just in case you haven't.

Good luck with the sale.

All the best.
A_P is offline   United Kingdom
      04-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #26
Beemw335
Colonel

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchin_Laness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny Rino View Post
If you gave me 2400 I wouldn't put them on my BMW
Cool, dually noted. and this is the for sale section not the discussion section so please take your hate somewhere else because i dont think anyone cares what YOU would put on your 330 or not. and its a good thing you wouldnt put these wheels on your car because my steal of an asking price for my wheels is worth 1/4 of your cars value and it wouldnt be right to put expensive wheels on a cheap car so actually you make a good point that you wouldnt put them on. I have some advice. Try pep boys they should have some 1 piece wheels or hub caps that might be in your price range
Hahaha
Funny because its true.
      04-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #27
E90PAT
SOFLO CODING

Drives: E90 335i

Send a message via AIM to E90PAT
I would like to see this music video your referring to

free bump

Coding services in Broward/Miami/Gainesville and surrounding areas! Ask me!
E90PAT is offline   Slovenia
      04-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #28
SkiLLeT x5

Drives: 2011 e90 LCi Sedan

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Seems like the haters are east coastin!
SkiLLeT x5 is offline   United_States