E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Sale on Active Autowerke Intercoolers,Exhausts and lots more

10-18-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 2007 e92 335i

Sale on Active Autowerke Intercoolers,Exhausts and lots more

Lowest Price Guarantee

We are having a sale on AA Intercoolers, Exhausts and Softwares

Check out all AA products on our website:
www.ExtremePowerHouse.com

pm me the link of a product you like and i will reply back within couple hours with the best deal you can find anywhere

We are authorized dealers for Active Autowerke. We work directly with them to make sure that you get the lowest prices on all their products

We guarantee you the lowest price and the best customer service

An hour after you make the purchase your order is processed.
Depending on your location we decide from which warehouse we should send you the products in order to save you money on shipping. After that we ship the products and send you a tracking number. All this is done in couple hours to make sure your order is shipped within the same day you make the purchase

We also ship internationally using USPS to guarantee you get the lowest shipping rate.
      10-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
mike@x-ph.com

Active Autowerke N54 Performance Software for 135,335,335IS & 535 (2007-2011)

Retail Price is 900$ , our price 742.5$!!!

Active Autowerke's N54 Performance Software opens up your Twin Turbo's full potential bringing your car to new levels of performance while still maintaning the everyday reliability you have grown to love. The twin turbo's true potential has been hindered, through careful remapping to the DME tables our Engineers have re-engineered the ECU/Engine combination to work in unison to produce an increase of approximately 50 rwhp and 60 ft lbs of torque, more power is available depending on your supporting modifications. Our engineering team also has the ability to provide off-road upgrades for cars with downpipes/no cats. For any enthusiast looking to maximize their N54's ability to perform at the next level on an everyday basis this ugprade is a must.

Key Features:

-Available for 91 - 93 octane
-Ability to tune all DME's
-Available for international rated octane
-Off Road modifications available for cars without cats
-No need for piggy back use

Software Purchase Options
When you purchase software you have 3 options to aquire it.
1) Locate an Active Autowerke Flash station equiped dealer near you and have it installed there. Click here for Dealer List.
2) Purchase a Simon Tool from Active Autowerke and install the software yourself. Very useful if additional software upgrades are needed in the future.
3)Remove and mail Active Autowerke your ECU and we will install the software. Same day turnaround on all software with free 2nd day air to lower 48 states. See Tech Support for details on removal and mailing of ECU.
Attached Images

10-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #3
mike@x-ph.com

pm sent
      10-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
mike@x-ph.com

pm sent
      10-20-2013, 10:01 PM   #5
mike@x-ph.com

pm sent
      10-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #6
mike@x-ph.com

E9X 335 (N54) Drop In Filter

Price is 79$!!!
Price is 79$!!!
Price is 79$!!!

Pm me for for more discounts

If you are an N54 powered BMW 335i owner, then you already know how much fun two turbos mated to an inline 6 cylinder German engine can be.
You also know you're ready for more. One of the easiest way to add some extra horsepower and efficiency to your late model BMW is with a drop-in panel filter.
This piece improves many different aspects of the N54 335i's engine performance, at an affordable price. Place your order now!
Attached Images

10-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #7
mike@x-ph.com

pm sent
      10-22-2013, 05:13 AM   #8
mike@x-ph.com

Active Autowerke BMW 135i 335i BOV Kit

Pm me for your discount

BMW 135i 335i BOV Kit
Our single BMW 135i 335i BOV Kit sports a huge venturi, designed to handle excess pressure build-up against the turbo compressor impeller blades, pressure at the impeller to stop spinning (a.k.a. Compressor Surge),which can damage the compressor wheel and shaft. With our 135i 335i Performance BOV in place, the stock turbos are protected as the boost is raised – you can take HP to the stratosphere, enjoy the spoils of all that performance, and get that cool “whoosh” sound as your machine spits out excess inlet pressure.

All hardware & fittings have that quality factory look you demand, and are built to perform flawlessly under the most aggressive boost conditions. Combine with our effective BMW Software for the ultimate performance tandem

Key Features:

High-efficiency single displacement BOV – takes place of two smaller plastic valves
Large opening can handle maximum boost, provide high flow
Proven and tested to handle 600+ HP
All aluminum venturi design with factory-style throttle clamp
CNC machined flange
Durable black powder-coated wrinkle finish
Illustrated instruction manual & installation guide for easy “Plug ‘n Play”
Attached Images

10-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #9
mike@x-ph.com

pm sent
      10-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #10
mike@x-ph.com

pm sent
      10-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #11
mike@x-ph.com

Active Autowerke BMW 335i Downpipe N54

Retail Price is 699$ Sale price is 579$!!!

BMW 335i Performance Downpipe
A turbo impeller wheel speed is mostly limited by the exhaust back pressure within the system. If one could eliminate some or most of this exhaust back pressure, the turbo will spool that much faster and effortlessly resulting in quicker engine revs and increase HP. The Active Autowerke Signature 335i downpipe is designed with the intent to maximize in power. The downpipes are created with the least amount of restrictions possible by utilizing a full 3" piping throughout with the least amount of bends possible, that is impressive when compared to the factory diameter of 2.50". What you will experience is a faster, more responsive engine because the turbo impeller now has the ability to spool that much faster. The end result is more power from your BMW 335i exhaust. For added durability, factory like support braces are also implemented to alleviate stresses upon the turbos. Made from 304 stainless throughout ensures a robust and durable exhaust that will provide trouble free performance with the longevity to match. All flanges are 304 stainless with the 0.060" wall thickness (~1.5 m.m.)

NOTE: designed for off-road use, car will have CEL without Active Autowerke BMW Software Upgrade for Off-Road use

Key Features:

-Designed with less restrictive curves and more straight flows
-Full 3.00" diameter piping throughout allows for maximum power output
-Quicker turbo spool
-Durable construction from 304 stainless with 1.50mm wall thickness
-Precise fit installation
-Full down pipe exhaust support braces relieves load bearing stress
-Installation instructions included
Attached Images

10-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #12
mike@x-ph.com

10-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #13
mike@x-ph.com

pm sent
      10-24-2013, 08:46 AM   #14
mike@x-ph.com

Active Autowerke BMW 335i Signature Exhaust

PM for the Lowest Price Guarantee!!!

Active Autowerke BMW 335i Signature Exhaust System The Active Autowerke BMW 335i Signature Exhaust system is the leading BMW exhaust system for the E90, E92, & E93 335i. This system is completely bolt-on and constructed out of 100% 304 stainless steel. The Active Autowerke Signature BMW 335i Exhaust system for the twin turbocharged 3-series boasts Dual 90 MM tips and all stainless steel hardware. BMW 335i Exhaust System Performance
This exhaust system increases exhaust airflow by over 35% and features a true X-pipe design which increases the exhaust system’s scavenging affect opposed to most manufacturers who use simple H-pipe designs. This full system bolts on to your factory downpipes (system includes connecting pipes, X-pipe, and dual rear mufflers), and also features several adjustments points to allow for the addition of rear diffusers and an anti-flex design to assure proper fitment at all times (This is the only BMW 335i exhaust system on the market to features a bracket that connects the two mufflers together, bracket is not visible). The Active Autowerke BMW 335i Signature exhaust system has been dyno proven to add an additional 15-22 RWHP and is a must for the true enthusiast. Add our Active Autowerke BMW 335i Downpipe for even more horsepower!

-Dual 90mm stainless steel tips
-Complete Bolt On (No Cutting Required)
-100% Polished 304 Stainless steel -True X pipe Design
-Anti-Flex Design & Hardware
-All Stainless steel hardware
-Dyno-proven -Gains of 17+ RWHP
-Large inlet pipes with super high-flow design
-Illustrated instruction manual -2 Year Warranty
Attached Images

10-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #15
mike@x-ph.com

Pm me for the Lowest Price guarantee
      10-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #16
marc@x-ph.com

Drives: 2010 e92 335i

bump for great offer!

Pm me for package deals discount !!! Lowest Price Guarantee !!!
      10-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #17
mike@x-ph.com

Pm me for the Lowest Price Guarantee!!!
      10-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #18
mike@x-ph.com

10-26-2013, 04:38 PM   #19
mike@x-ph.com

Active Autowerke BMW 135i 335i Intercooler FMIC (Sport Version)

Pm me for the Lowest Discount Guarantee!!!

Active Autowerke BMW 135i 335i Intercooler FMIC (Sport)
Looking to maintain the power on your BMW 135i and 335i?
Install the Active Autowerke BMW 135i 335i intercooler sport version for nearly factory-like fitment and experience the meaning of sustainable power in a compact package. The Active Autowerke BMW 135i 335i front mount intercooler is the best performing bolt-on performance intercooler that you can buy. Simply by bolting on this intercooler on a stock car, you can expect over 10 wheel horsepower gains due to the revised efficiency, or even more with additional performance modifications like our Active Autowerke BMW 135i Downpipe. This intercooler is created to handle more internal airflows than its stock counterpart, and will not heat soak as readily like the BMW factory unit.
BMW 135i 335i Intercooler Benefits And Design For Performance Designed from inception, thisBMW 135i 335i intercooler has the largest swept area that could possibly be fitted within the confines of the BMW factory bumper that it is housed inside. Simply put, this BMW intercooler will perform and deliver consistent, reliable power run after run without power robbing heat soak.
Some minor cutting is required. This Active Autowerke BMW intercooler features the industry standard of a bar and plate core design with seamless cast end tanks with 2.25" inlet and outlets for the least amount of air restrictions possible.
Proper placement of heavy duty mounting tabs ensure for a good fitment. Included in each intercooler kit is all the piping necessary with heavy duty silicone hoses and clamps all for a smooth, trouble free installation.
Designed specifically for the BMW E8X 135i and E9X 335i in 2 door and 4 door configurations, it also fits both, early models (07 - 08) and later models (09 -). Just specify your particular model and the kit will be built to include all the necessary hardware for your specific application at no additional cost to you. Minor trimming may be needed for proper fitment.

Large but compact, it delivers the performance reliably and consistently as intended with the added features to be reversible if the need arises.

Key Features:

Industry standard bar and plate core design for that rugged construction
Delivers substantially more internal airflow than the factory BMW unit
No heat soak measured on street application
Delivers an increase in performance consistenly
Cast end tanks with sturdy mounting bosses
Full aluminum piping with proper silicone hoses and clamps for a trouble free, simple install
Detailed CD instructions featuring mostly pictures with less text
Easy to install to the factory set-up with the benefits of reversibility if needed

Specifications:
Intercooler core dimensions 6.00" Tall, 20.00" Wide, 6.00" Thick
Capable for up to 550 WHP
Finished in BLACK for a stealth look
Attached Images

10-26-2013, 11:27 PM   #20
mike@x-ph.com

10-27-2013, 02:43 PM   #21
mike@x-ph.com