E90Post

N54Tuning.com

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Coding negative results

03-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
kokignatov
Enlisted Member
Bulgaria
Rep

Drives: BMW e90 2.0 d

Send a message via Skype™ to kokignatov
Coding negative results

While coding my entire car cuz NCS doesnt find my CAPPL/CCC (e90 '06) ( i already made a thread about this) the process ended during coding ABG module and after that i noticed that my cabin interior light doesnt turn off after i lock my car, i must turn it off from the switch and on my I-Drive in Etertainment mode the CD option is no more available ( stays "Grey") as there is no CD in there.. Does someone know what settings i have changed ...Thanks everyone for the effort in advance...I am a beginner in this stuff but really willing to learn...
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #2
kokignatov
Enlisted Member
Bulgaria
Rep

Ok, i found a feature that solved me the problem with the interior light...if you hold the center dome light button for 30 sec it will disable the interior light unless you press the button...i like it more than auto switching on..however what is the value in the TRC ..does anybody know and i cant turn my CD player back ON
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
dluke
Sh!t happens... Deal with it
Rep

Drives: '06 Alpine 330i

Garage List
'06 BMW 330i  [0.00]
first of all you need to stop opening new threads.. this is the 3rd thread you've now opened just today on the same topic when i was already answering you in the first two you opened. and sorry to say but you are going to have to also do some research on your own. im trying to help you on the first thread you opened but you just keep opening new ones. and and everything you have asked can be answered by just searching the forum. there is copious amounts of information within this forum you just need to look for it. i researched for countless hours before coding my car. now with that said go back to the first thread we will try to help you.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
kokignatov
Enlisted Member
Bulgaria
Rep

Understood, will search more...
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #5
DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
Rep

Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com

Yes...please search it has all been answered. No need to keep creating new threads for same issues.
Appreciate 0