E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Andrew@LutzPerformance (HPF FMIC)

01-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
Royal Flush
Major

Drives: 335i, 335is, GT-R, SL65

Send a message via AIM to Royal Flush
Thumbs up Andrew@LutzPerformance (HPF FMIC)

Andrew is very easy to get in touch with, especially online on AIM. He answered all of my questions quickly and if he couldn't, he found the answer and relayed it to me ASAP. He kept me informed of when the HPF FMICs were in stock again. As soon as I found out, I ordered one that night and it was shipped out the next day. Andrew gave me an awesome price and kept me updated on the shipment of my order. He also gave me some tips on how to make the install a little bit easier.

The HPF FMIC I received was pretty bad regarding quality control. I donít know if itís was a bad one out of the batch, but it definitely doesnít look brand new. After contacting Andrew, he contacted HPF right away. They said that the product looked fine; there was black polishing compound left on it, welds didnít look the best, and the fins were bent flat on the edge or distorted. They said I could swap it out, but I would have to pay for the shipping back to them since they feel nothing is wrong with the product.

Andrew agreed with me that the quality control was horrible, felt I shouldn't have to pay for shipping since it's not my fault, and that I deserve a brand new looking FMIC. So what did he do? Since HPF wouldn't cover the shipping cost, he covered it in full so I can swap and receive another one.

Bottom line, Andrew@LutzPerformance has absolute top notch customer service, even when the companies he works with donít.

Last edited by Royal Flush; 01-19-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Royal Flush is offline   United_States
      01-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #2
ar design
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: '86 325ES+S50, '01 TT QC

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to ar design Send a message via MSN to ar design Send a message via Yahoo to ar design
Andrew is THE man. Always had good experience with him and the crew at Lutz!
ar design is offline   United_States
      01-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 2014 435I M-sport

Lutz TEAM
      03-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
Andrew@LutzPerformance

Drives: 1995 M3 GT35R

Send a message via AIM to Andrew@LutzPerformance
Thanks guys

Thank you to the E90 community for all your support!!!
Andrew@LutzPerformance is offline   United_States
      03-22-2012, 08:32 PM   #5
joehoang
First Lieutenant

Drives: E92 335i

Send a message via AIM to joehoang
I remember when I got my HPF FMIC from Andrew@lutz. Grade A customer service. Would do business again. On that note, I'm going to pm you now for more parts
Morr MS8/ HPF FMIC anodized/ Cobb AP/ ar Catless Dp/ Quaife LSD/ M3 control arms/ STETT CAI/ STETT Chargepipe w. Synapse BOV/ ar OCC/ Bilstein b16/ OEM Front Lip/ M3 Lip Spoiler/ P3 Vent gauge V2/ Black Kidney grille/ Ls3/ Mtech rear/ LCI Euro Tail lights/ 3d design quad diffuser/ BMW performance exhaust w/quad tips/ BMW performance front splitter/ Huper Optik Drei
joehoang is offline   United_States