E90Post

200MPH

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Look What I"ve done to my car..MODs after accident

03-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #45
Hey Ant
Form & Function

Drives: AWE92

nice recovery, enjoy the car once again.
Hey Ant is offline   United_States
      03-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #46
peruvianloco
2006 BMW330IX (pre liftface)

Drives: 2006 BMW 330ix

Send a message via Skype™ to peruvianloco
Thanks to all of you guys for your comments, as you know I take all you recommendations seriously, and that's why I made all this mods. By the way, they were done with money out of my pocket.

The rims are the M359 Avant Garde (from modsbargains who by the way they suck)

Last edited by peruvianloco; 03-27-2012 at 07:28 PM.
peruvianloco is offline   United_States
      03-24-2012, 01:03 PM   #47
Toyo
Major

Drives: 335d Titanium Silver LCI E90

No better way to forget about the accident! The car looks great and makes you feel like you gor something for your money, not just regular replacement parts. Way to go!! hope you get to enjoy your ride for a long time, ACCIDENT FREE!!
Toyo is offline   United_States
      03-24-2012, 01:26 PM   #48
project335i
Banned

Drives: Wide Load

Looks 100% better then before huge difference. But really drop that 4x4 reflector delete asap and please take off those door protectors.
project335i is offline   Canada
      03-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #49
PlannBee
Major

Drives: A Visible E36

The double amber reflector looks kinda Kool

"My Real E36" - '96 328is 5MT/Boston Green/Beige/Wood Grain/18" Style 189/BONE STOCK
PlannBee is offline   Cambodia
      03-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #50
Kaiju_Aiden
Private

Drives: 2005 E90dA TiAg

Garage List
2005 E90 320dA  [0.00]
You got the most out of that acciednt. LCI upgrade looks awesome. Change the front lights, put some tint on windows and you'll be in gangsta mode .
Kaiju_Aiden is offline   Slovenia
      03-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #51
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...

Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
get a lip for that mtech! i would go that direction if i had the time haha

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States
      03-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #52
Manny_World
Colonel

Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
We fall down, but we get up! Car is looking good.
Cobb e30 Map|ER FMIC & CP|MS DP & Stud Kit|aFe DCI|Spec Stage 2+|HRE 840r|CF GTR Vented Hood|OSS Design|Walbro 255|M3 Lip Spoiler|Muteki Anodized Blue Lugs|HID Fog Conv.|Painted Calipers|Bilstien PSS9|Cusco Strut Bar|StopTech Power Slot Rotors, Street Pads & SS Brake Lines|Michelin PSS|Muffler Delete
Manny_World is offline   United_States
      03-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #53
LACSTER
Major General

Drives: very slow

It was a blessing in disguise
      03-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #54
ibeclueless
What

Drives: E92 328xi

car looks great, like what you did with it

My E92 Photos
      03-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #55
TroyDeJ
Banned

Drives: around aimlessly

wow amazing transformation
      03-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #56
Cuba
Cuba

Drives: 07 328xi

looks great, those front bumper reflectors need to go.
07 328xi Monaco Blue|Premium|Cold|Navi|CA|LLumar|Mtec|DDM|aFe|Ambe r-Gone|Rear Fogs|Bimmian|PY-Speed|OEM|e92-lighting|V1|BavAuto|Weisslicht|Cyba|Beyern|Falken| Sonic Tuning|ECS Tuning|JL Audio|Rockford Fosgate
Cuba is online now   United_States
      03-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #57
peruvianloco

I have to tell the only bad experience I had going thru all this mods were with MODSBARGAINS. Those guys are so cheap!!

Explaining: The guys who installed the wheels for me forgot to stick those emblems, so the stickers fall off the wheels.

I called ModsBargains and even when I spent U$1,200 on my wheels, They were trying to charge me for 2 little stickers. What a nice company huh!!!...I know is not their fault that the guys who installed the wheels didn't peel the stickers but, come on dude. Somebody is spending that much on wheels you are making good profit, He is posting pictures so another users on this forum can go to you and you are trying to charge him for something that does Not even cost you. So cheap of MODSBARGAINS.

So my advice is go to another retailers for you mods. This guys have probably a lot of good stuff but their policies of returns and help you out are not close to mediocre.

Last edited by peruvianloco; 03-27-2012 at 07:19 PM.
      03-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #58
ModBargains IV
Second Lieutenant

Drives: e92 335i, 135i, E46 M3, 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by peruvianloco View Post
I have to tell the only bad experience I had going thru all this mods were with MODSBARGAINS. Those guys are so cheap!!

Explaining: The guys who installed the wheels for me forgot to stick those emblems, so the stickers fall off the wheels.

I called ModsBargains and even when I spent U$1,200 on my wheels, They were trying to charge me for 2 little stickers. What a nice company huh!!!...I know is not their fault that the guys who installed the wheels didn't peel the stickers but, come on dude. Somebody is spending that much on wheels you are making good profit, He is posting pictures so another users on this forum can go to you and you are trying to charge him for something that does Not even cost you. So cheap of MODSBARGAINS.

So my advice is go to another retailers for you mods. This guys have probably a lot of good stuff but their policies of returns and help you out are not close to mediocre.
Luis, if you bought the wheels from us, of course I would help you out. But you bought the wheels from Eurowerks, not from us. Eurowerks installed the wheels and the m stickers and BMW caps, we did not.

After explaining to you that we only get enough wheel accessories to cover ourstock, I even offered to give stickers and logos for $30.00. You said that you would give me a call tomorrow. You obviously did not.

I'll be available tomorrow if you still need the stickers and logos.

-Frank

Last edited by ModBargains IV; 03-27-2012 at 08:52 PM.
ModBargains IV is offline   United_States
      03-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #59
Z3->WRX->335
Major

Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s IV View Post
Luis, if you bought the wheels from us, of course I would help you out. But you bought the wheels from Eurowerks, not from us. Eurowerks installed the wheels and the m stickers and BMW caps, we did not.

After explaining to you that we only get enough wheel accessories to cover out stock. I even offered to give stickers and logos for $30.00. You said that you would give me a call tomorrow. You obviously did not.

I'll be available tomorrow if you still need the stickers and logos.

-Frank
wow from his post I totally thought he bought the wheels from **********s...even then, I was like ok....it's not like they didn't send you the stickers in the first place.

I've heard nothing but good things about **********s.

that's for you Luis
      03-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #60
N0OS3
Colonel

Drives: E90

definitely the best car recovery i've seen... your mods turned out fantastic!
      03-27-2012, 09:33 PM   #61
peruvianloco

@ Frank from **********s:

All the time I was talking to you "before and after" EUROWERKS placed the order for my wheels. You knew I was the guy who was paying, you even said If I wanted to place the order directly, and because Eurowerks have a commercial address and my car was at the shop I choose to place the order thru Eurowerks and you knew that.

You offered me those stickers at U$ 80 dollars yesterday (10 % of the value of some of the wheels you have on sale.... for some stickers!!!!).

After calling you and explaining that I didn't need all of the stickers you said you were going to sell those at U$30 dollars, but you were going to send me just 2. Am i being honest?

Those guys from Eurowerks who always order accesories and parts from you , placed a wrong order at the beginning, ordering TMZ wheels and even when They buy a lot from you, you ended up charging them with restocking fee, and of course the shipping (which probably is fair)...but even with those guys who order regularly from you!!.

That's why I concluded you are cheap, and treat your clients like a factory, trying to make as much money as possible and giving a bad quality service. You guys need to learn how to make your clients happy.
I understand you probably work under commission but that does not justified your manners to make business.

It would be smarter to have your clients happy so they can reefer more people to you. So you will make more money at the end (which seems the only thing you care)

once more: I don't want anything for free, I paid U$1,200 for those wheels.

PS, you are not telling the truth when saying If I would buy those wheels directly from you You would help me out. Today When I told you by phone what happen you said: tell those guys from Eurowerks to pay for it or tell them to order some more. Why don't you help them out sending them those sticker in order for me not to make a complaint with them...Stickers by the way that I don't think you pay more than a dollar for the dozen.

Last edited by peruvianloco; 03-27-2012 at 09:43 PM.
      03-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #62
Z3->WRX->335
Major

Drives: e92 335i

03-28-2012, 03:35 AM   #63
ModBargains IV
Second Lieutenant

Drives: e92 335i, 135i, E46 M3, 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by peruvianloco View Post
@ Frank from **********s:

All the time I was talking to you "before and after" EUROWERKS placed the order for my wheels. You knew I was the guy who was paying, you even said If I wanted to place the order directly, and because Eurowerks have a commercial address and my car was at the shop I choose to place the order thru Eurowerks and you knew that.

I'm not sure what your point is? Yes, you called after Eurowerks ordered you the wrong wheels. I gave you order status on the situation directly, gave you tracking numbers for the replacement wheels before Eurowerks received them, and answered all your questions.

You offered me those stickers at U$ 80 dollars yesterday (10 % of the value of some of the wheels you have on sale.... for some stickers!!!!).

Yes, you are correct. You were asking for a full set of m logos and bmw caps because Eurowerks installed it incorrectly and you only found "one" on the driveway. Here's your email to me:

Hello Frank,

I have received my wheels and I am super happy. But, this guys from Eurowerks forgot to peel the paper that goes next to adhesive so the stickers with the BMW and little thing for M logo fall probably on the road. I was able to found out one in my drive way.

Could you please send me those stickers ( I didnít even know were stickers, they look super real)

Here's my response:

Hi Luis,

The BMW stickers and M Logos cost $80.00 for the package. We only include them in for free if the order is for a set of wheels. I would have to charge you $80.00 to get you (4) M Logos and (4) BMW caps.

As I explained before, we only get enough to cover our inventory. But we understand that in some cases our customers might damage/lose them, so that's just the price we charge. If it's our fault and we didn't ship them out with the wheels or if it got damaged, we usually send them out free of charge.

After calling you and explaining that I didn't need all of the stickers you said you were going to sell those at U$30 dollars, but you were going to send me just 2. Am i being honest?

Yes, you said you only needed 2 m logos and 2 bmw stickers. I offered to sell them for $20.00 + $10.00 shipping to Florida.

Those guys from Eurowerks who always order accesories and parts from you , placed a wrong order at the beginning, ordering TMZ wheels and even when They buy a lot from you, you ended up charging them with restocking fee, and of course the shipping (which probably is fair)...but even with those guys who order regularly from you!!.

Eurowerks accidentally ordered you VMR CSL wheels, instead of the Avant Garde M359. We do appreciate their business very much. But in this specific case, they accidentally ordered you the wrong wheels. So they were responsible for the shipping back and they were subject to 10% restocking fee because of the return policy - which they agreed to.

That's why I concluded you are cheap, and treat your clients like a factory, trying to make as much money as possible and giving a bad quality service. You guys need to learn how to make your clients happy.
I understand you probably work under commission but that does not justified your manners to make business.

I'm not understanding the analogy here, but I don't treat my customers like that. Just read some of testimonials from my past customers: http://reviewavendor.com/wp/mod-bargains/#comment-101. I know how to make my customers happy

It would be smarter to have your clients happy so they can reefer more people to you. So you will make more money at the end (which seems the only thing you care)

You are absolutely right - what people say about me means 500X more than what I say about me. But I can't do EVERYTHING and make EVERYONE happy. Even though you ordered through Eurowerks, I answered every one of your questions when you called. I updated you on the status of your replacement wheels. I provided you customer service. But because I didn't make you happy by sending you free m logos and bmw caps , I'm cheap? I'm really sorry that you feel that way.

once more: I don't want anything for free, I paid U$1,200 for those wheels.

I'm confused...didn't you ask me for free bmw caps and m logos?

PS, you are not telling the truth when saying If I would buy those wheels directly from you You would help me out. Today When I told you by phone what happen you said: tell those guys from Eurowerks to pay for it or tell them to order some more. Why don't you help them out sending them those sticker in order for me not to make a complaint with them...Stickers by the way that I don't think you pay more than a dollar for the dozen.
I am telling the truth, but you seem to keep on forgetting that you bought the wheels from Eurowerks and that because of Eurowerks, you are missing bmw caps and m logos.

I am helping you out by taking m logos and bmw caps that are allocated for our wheels, and selling them to you. Since you only needed two m logos & two bmw caps, I even offered them at $20.00 for the set + $10.00 shipping. I offered you what I could offer. I'm sorry that none of them made you happy. I'm still willing to work with you if you need the bmw logos & m logos. You can reach me at 714 582 3330 ext 8003.

Have a nice day,

-Frank
ModBargains IV is offline   United_States
      03-28-2012, 03:44 AM   #64
Malbolge
Major General

Drives: TiAg Z4 Coupe 3.0Si

Garage List
I think from above MB made quite an effort for someone who didn't even pay them for wheels as it seems. Wish I had the same customer service over here... noone gives two sh...s about you once they sold you something.
      03-28-2012, 08:01 AM   #65
Simon.bmw
Second Lieutenant

Drives: E90 323I.

well.. looks good. but no for the headlight part. lol. u need 2 lci headlights as well.!!
      03-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #66
gdkalyanapu
Private First Class

Drives: 07 e90 335i, 09 e93 335i

Well no comparison to before and after. Work well Done!
gdkalyanapu is offline   United_States