E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS: Canon 7D. Mint, seldom used



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-24-2012, 04:14 AM   #1
PNF
Colonel
 
PNF's Avatar
 
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wayne, PA / Taipei

Posts: 2,323
iTrader: (4)

FS: Canon 7D. Mint, seldom used

SOLD

Thanks for the interests
__________________
2015 F80 Fully loaded (minus the CCB) YMB M3 / Individual Amaro Brown (Est. Oct..)
2008 E92 335i (sold)

Last edited by PNF; 03-28-2012 at 09:18 AM.
PNF is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 04:25 AM   #2
Route 16
I got lei'd
 
Route 16's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

Posts: 4,513
iTrader: (28)

I'll try to sell my T1i, lens and accessories and see what I can come up with.
Route 16 is online now   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 07:25 AM   #3
loki7177
Private First Class
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC/LI

Posts: 110
iTrader: (3)

Good deal on a great camera. I shoot Nikon but have friends with one. It is solid. OP posting the shutter count would help with sale.
loki7177 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 07:29 AM   #4
Alex@H
Colonel
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 2,222
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@H
i have bought camera gear form Billy before and let me tell you, his stuff is LIKE NEW. He takes very good care of his gear so buy this camera with no hesitation!
Alex@H is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
JTWCT
Private First Class
 
JTWCT's Avatar
 
Drives: 328xi E92
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fairfield County, Connecticut

Posts: 150
iTrader: (3)

This is such a great deal. Where in NJ are you located?
JTWCT is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #6
Ali@BMWMt.laurel
Colonel
 
Ali@BMWMt.laurel's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 M4
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United States

Posts: 2,145
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
damnit I want my 5Dmk3 already lol
__________________
BMW of Mount Laurel - ///M Certified Client Advisor
Send Me a Message Regarding Your Next BMW!
www.BMWofMtLaurel.com
We are an M-Certified and DINAN Certified Dealer
NJ Motorsports Park Affiliated!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS
Ali@BMWMt.laurel is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 09:09 AM   #7
AddictedToBavarian
My other ride is a Bianchi Infinito
 
AddictedToBavarian's Avatar
 
Drives: Miss my E92 but love my E46 M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North Jersey

Posts: 2,761
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTWCT View Post
This is such a great deal. Where in NJ are you located?
I am located in PHILADELPHIA, PA.

Willing to travel to south Jersey or NYC area (when I am around NYC).
AddictedToBavarian is offline   Portugal
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #8
JTWCT
Private First Class
 
JTWCT's Avatar
 
Drives: 328xi E92
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fairfield County, Connecticut

Posts: 150
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328xi0wner View Post
I am located in PHILADELPHIA, PA.

Willing to travel to south Jersey or NYC area (when I am around NYC).
Thanks. lol Didn't see that, I was paying attention to his profile "Wayne, PA/NNJ".
JTWCT is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #9
PNF
Colonel
 
PNF's Avatar
 
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wayne, PA / Taipei

Posts: 2,323
iTrader: (4)

Haha.

Thanks Alex. How's the 50D treatin ya? I just bought a 5D3 and it's here.

I'm in Taiwan right now, but willbe back in April. So, anyone interested. I can meet up in NYC first.

I be in NYC for a few days

How do I find shutter count? I use continuous filing on my images. Right now. I am at around 4000 in file number. And. No. I don reset it since I use aperture to rename when I export the photos.

But nonetheless, it's definitely less than 5-6k count and I'm no pro. I don't go shutter crazy as you will see when u inspect the camera condition.

The shutter is tested for at least 100k, which is the same as 5D2 and 1D3

Pms replied.

Thanks for the interest
__________________
2015 F80 Fully loaded (minus the CCB) YMB M3 / Individual Amaro Brown (Est. Oct..)
2008 E92 335i (sold)
PNF is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:44 PM   #10
PNF
Colonel
 
PNF's Avatar
 
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wayne, PA / Taipei

Posts: 2,323
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-Hi.Red.Devil View Post
I'll try to sell my T1i, lens and accessories and see what I can come up with.
you dont have to sell the lens as 7D also uses EFS lens and I am not selling any lens, just the body.

Although I do recommend this lens if you buy one.

EFS-17-55 f2.8 IS <--- I had this lens before and its absolutely great and use the same glass as 24-70 f2.8L MK1. (MK2 uses different glass now I believe)
__________________
2015 F80 Fully loaded (minus the CCB) YMB M3 / Individual Amaro Brown (Est. Oct..)
2008 E92 335i (sold)
PNF is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 10:45 PM   #11
PNF
Colonel
 
PNF's Avatar
 
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wayne, PA / Taipei

Posts: 2,323
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTWCT View Post
Thanks. lol Didn't see that, I was paying attention to his profile "Wayne, PA/NNJ".
You from Taiwan?? I see your Taiwan flag.

=)

I am in Taiwan now~ Anyway, let me know if you're interested still.
__________________
2015 F80 Fully loaded (minus the CCB) YMB M3 / Individual Amaro Brown (Est. Oct..)
2008 E92 335i (sold)
PNF is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #12
Route 16
I got lei'd
 
Route 16's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

Posts: 4,513
iTrader: (28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNF View Post
you dont have to sell the lens as 7D also uses EFS lens and I am not selling any lens, just the body.

Although I do recommend this lens if you buy one.

EFS-17-55 f2.8 IS <--- I had this lens before and its absolutely great and use the same glass as 24-70 f2.8L MK1. (MK2 uses different glass now I believe)
No worries I have some basic lens and prime lens. I'll be selling my basic stuff, that's maybe $600 worth right there maybe more if i sell my other prime. I'll come up with the rest if I have time. End of April right?
Route 16 is online now   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #13
PNF
Colonel
 
PNF's Avatar
 
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wayne, PA / Taipei

Posts: 2,323
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-Hi.Red.Devil View Post
No worries I have some basic lens and prime lens. I'll be selling my basic stuff, that's maybe $600 worth right there maybe more if i sell my other prime. I'll come up with the rest if I have time. End of April right?
mid april~

ha~ umm~ well, t1i is a great camera.. if I were you and cash short a bit, i would keep t1i as 2nd camera and then save up for a FF!!

=D
__________________
2015 F80 Fully loaded (minus the CCB) YMB M3 / Individual Amaro Brown (Est. Oct..)
2008 E92 335i (sold)
PNF is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #14
Point N Shoot
Photographer
 
Point N Shoot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Left Foot & Right Foot
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Posts: 1,634
iTrader: (0)

Billy Congrats, nice buy,
need that shutter count checked?

http://myshuttercount.com/
__________________
ENRON = We Take Your Money and Run!!!
"Never bring a Camera to a Gun Fight, You never know who you might Point n Shoot at!!!"
"Victims, arent we all?"
http://photowithart.com/
Point N Shoot is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 10:24 AM   #15
PNF
Colonel
 
PNF's Avatar
 
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wayne, PA / Taipei

Posts: 2,323
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point N Shoot View Post
Billy Congrats, nice buy,
need that shutter count checked?

http://myshuttercount.com/
Thanks.

and thanks for the site. I just tried, but when I export my file from Aperture and then upload, it says it cannot find. Unfortunately, I just cleaned out all my files and everything is in my aperture!!

So, i dont have an image directed from my 7D right now....
__________________
2015 F80 Fully loaded (minus the CCB) YMB M3 / Individual Amaro Brown (Est. Oct..)
2008 E92 335i (sold)
PNF is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #16
JTWCT
Private First Class
 
JTWCT's Avatar
 
Drives: 328xi E92
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fairfield County, Connecticut

Posts: 150
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNF View Post
You from Taiwan?? I see your Taiwan flag.

=)

I am in Taiwan now~ Anyway, let me know if you're interested still.
Yes, I'm from Taipei. But I grew up in the US. I think I'm going to pass but thanks. The Canon 5D Mk3 looks really amazing! Good luck with the sale!

For people that are interested, this is a really good deal!
JTWCT is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #17
PNF
Colonel
 
PNF's Avatar
 
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wayne, PA / Taipei

Posts: 2,323
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTWCT View Post
Yes, I'm from Taipei. But I grew up in the US. I think I'm going to pass but thanks. The Canon 5D Mk3 looks really amazing! Good luck with the sale!

For people that are interested, this is a really good deal!
same here~ just that I grew up in Canada.. lol, but worked in the US for 8+ years after college~ Now in Taiwan (for work).

Anyhow, thanks for the interest.
__________________
2015 F80 Fully loaded (minus the CCB) YMB M3 / Individual Amaro Brown (Est. Oct..)
2008 E92 335i (sold)
PNF is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #18
Route 16
I got lei'd
 
Route 16's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

Posts: 4,513
iTrader: (28)

T1i..ehh I gotta step it up after 3 years since release, I still have my Canon S95, don't need too many cameras at home, since I'll get a Go Pro Hero 2 soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNF View Post
mid april~

ha~ umm~ well, t1i is a great camera.. if I were you and cash short a bit, i would keep t1i as 2nd camera and then save up for a FF!!

=D
Route 16 is online now   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      03-26-2012, 02:05 AM   #19
PNF
Colonel
 
PNF's Avatar
 
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wayne, PA / Taipei

Posts: 2,323
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-Hi.Red.Devil View Post
T1i..ehh I gotta step it up after 3 years since release, I still have my Canon S95, don't need too many cameras at home, since I'll get a Go Pro Hero 2 soon.
I have played around with T1i for a small period of time and I love it.

Oh well, it is up to you as your S95 is no where close to your t1i man.. ha.. just saying.

Anyhow, let me know^^
__________________
2015 F80 Fully loaded (minus the CCB) YMB M3 / Individual Amaro Brown (Est. Oct..)
2008 E92 335i (sold)
PNF is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-26-2012, 02:21 AM   #20
Route 16
I got lei'd
 
Route 16's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

Posts: 4,513
iTrader: (28)

Not close but I like to have a big and small camera with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNF View Post
I have played around with T1i for a small period of time and I love it.

Oh well, it is up to you as your S95 is no where close to your t1i man.. ha.. just saying.

Anyhow, let me know^^
Route 16 is online now   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      03-26-2012, 02:39 AM   #21
PNF
Colonel
 
PNF's Avatar
 
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wayne, PA / Taipei

Posts: 2,323
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-Hi.Red.Devil View Post
Not close but I like to have a big and small camera with me.
alright, its all good.

I hope you sell your T1i soon and get mine then! since i cant persuade you not to sell your T1i.. lol
__________________
2015 F80 Fully loaded (minus the CCB) YMB M3 / Individual Amaro Brown (Est. Oct..)
2008 E92 335i (sold)
PNF is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-26-2012, 05:19 AM   #22
nassim
New Member
 
Drives: 335i E93
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: long island

Posts: 22
iTrader: (0)

check PM
nassim is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST