E90Post
 


E92-lighting
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > 330i Eurocharged Tuned and Dyno



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-27-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
M3TA5IN
SRS BZN
5
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

330i Eurocharged Tuned and Dyno

Hey guys, I got my car tuned by Eurocharged.com a few weeks ago and got dyno'd last Thursday so I thought I would share the results.

Best run
220 HP
195 TQ

No other performance mods, just tuned!



I wasn't able to get a baseline, on the day we tuned when it was my turn the dyno started acting up real bad. If I had to guess from searching dyno runs on here I gained between 20 to 25 hp. Again this was without tuning with the dyno, I would like to think Eurocharged could squeeze a couple more out if given the proper time with my car. Also these results are off of a Mustang Dyno which some say read low/ or Dynojets read hi. You guys decide.
__________________
OEM 359m | More To Come...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
RupertPupkin
Lieutenant Colonel
RupertPupkin's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,534
Posts

 
Drives: Freak Beast
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East

iTrader: (5)

Looks good, but hard to tell since no baseline. What did it run you? Was it flashed or custom tuned on the dyno?
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
LemonIce
Colonel
LemonIce's Avatar
Germany
29
Rep
2,267
Posts

 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: PA

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydever View Post
Looks good, but hard to tell since no baseline. What did it run you? Was it flashed or custom tuned on the dyno?
too bad your right...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
jc5988
Lieutenant
6
Rep
437
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 328i 6MT Sport Pkg
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: SOCAL

iTrader: (0)

Do you have manual or auto? looks like eurocharge able to pull off similar or better number then AA stage 2. however, the gain for eurocharge kinda only happened in top end? looks like might need some more tuning...


here is AA Stage 2 with 330 manual, modded.
__________________
N51- Perfomance Intake - Performance Exhaust - ESS Tuned - Performance SSK - CDV Delete - AFE Mid
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #5
DESI4life10
Banned
DESI4life10's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,365
Posts

 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
Hey guys, I got my car tuned by Eurocharged.com a few weeks ago and got dyno'd last Thursday so I thought I would share the results.

Best run
220 HP
195 TQ

No other performance mods, just tuned!


I wasn't able to get a baseline, on the day we tuned when it was my turn the dyno started acting up real bad. If I had to guess from searching dyno runs on here I gained between 20 to 25 hp. Again this was without tuning with the dyno, I would like to think Eurocharged could squeeze a couple more out if given the proper time with my car. Also these results are off of a Mustang Dyno which some say read low/ or Dynojets read hi. You guys decide.

No offense but I truly doubt this number your claiming in bold. Without a before dyno, this dyno really doesn't prove much. Sorry.

If I were to guess, you probably gained a delta of about 10 hp
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #6
M3TA5IN
SRS BZN
5
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydever View Post
Looks good, but hard to tell since no baseline. What did it run you? Was it flashed or custom tuned on the dyno?
Agreed, we were planning on tuning while on the Dyno, but after running the dyno all day and several cars, when it got to me the Dyno was spitting out all kinds of crazy numbers. So I only got flashed

$399 is the regular price, PM and I will give you contact info for the BMW sales.

JC5988
It is a manual

Agreed it is felt most in the top end above 3 - 3.5k throttle response feels much better. Overall the car feels good, agreed I would like to get some more tuning done while on Dyno.

DESI4life10


Not offending me.

Like I said it was from MY GUESS searching and seeing what base and other 330i pulled with intakes/exhaust. They were all in the 195 - 200 range. I posted the Dyno sheet so you all could see the outcome, you can make of it what you want. I is happy with it.

I much rather have had a baseline, but see above. This was for research purposes so not having a baseline is very unsatisfying, but as is life... shit happens lol.
__________________
OEM 359m | More To Come...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 06:15 PM   #7
DESI4life10
Banned
DESI4life10's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,365
Posts

 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (18)

No problem bud. Didn't mean to sound it in a negative way. I understand ya and glad you are enjoying the tune :-)

Any tune is a good tune for our cars..hehe.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
RupertPupkin
Lieutenant Colonel
RupertPupkin's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,534
Posts

 
Drives: Freak Beast
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East

iTrader: (5)

Where are you in PA? where did you have it done?



Quote:
Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
Agreed, we were planning on tuning while on the Dyno, but after running the dyno all day and several cars, when it got to me the Dyno was spitting out all kinds of crazy numbers. So I only got flashed

$399 is the regular price, PM and I will give you contact info for the BMW sales.

JC5988
It is a manual

Agreed it is felt most in the top end above 3 - 3.5k throttle response feels much better. Overall the car feels good, agreed I would like to get some more tuning done while on Dyno.

DESI4life10


Not offending me.

Like I said it was from MY GUESS searching and seeing what base and other 330i pulled with intakes/exhaust. They were all in the 195 - 200 range. I posted the Dyno sheet so you all could see the outcome, you can make of it what you want. I is happy with it.

I much rather have had a baseline, but see above. This was for research purposes so not having a baseline is very unsatisfying, but as is life... shit happens lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #9
M3TA5IN
SRS BZN
5
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydever View Post
Where are you in PA? where did you have it done?
West of you, south of york just above the PA line.

Eurocharged flew out to DC and we were getting tuned at a shop down there.

I had the dyno ran by Chad Block and his guys at CBRD Speed factory.
__________________
OEM 359m | More To Come...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 07:21 PM   #10
SavvyByNature
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
280
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 - 328i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

I'll have pre and post-tune dyno charts available for everyone for my eurocharged 6MT 328i w/ (3) Stage Manifold installed on Thursday :-)
__________________
Montego Blue Metallic e92 6MT|| BMW Performance SSK Kit || Charcoal Delete w/ K&N Drop-In || CDV Delete || Custom Clutch Stop || (3) Stage Manifold Swap || Stage 2 Eurocharged Tune ()
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #11
Hooy
Colonel
Hooy's Avatar
50
Rep
2,765
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2008 E92 328  [2.50]
220whp on a mustang dyno is excellent. Congrats.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 06:58 AM   #12
M3TA5IN
SRS BZN
5
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooy
220whp on a mustang dyno is excellent. Congrats.
Thank you, I was pleased with it.
__________________
OEM 359m | More To Come...
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 07:51 AM   #13
Dr.GumbyM.D.
Private First Class
Dr.GumbyM.D.'s Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
150
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 328i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ann Arbor, MI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavvyByNature View Post
I'll have pre and post-tune dyno charts available for everyone for my eurocharged 6MT 328i w/ (3) Stage Manifold installed on Thursday :-)
Me Gusta! Please share when you get them installed, and thanks for taking the time and $$$ to share!

EDIT: And thank you to everyone else who has shared their results with us!
__________________
2009 328i Jet Black with Dakota Brown interior - Nav, heated seats, Premium Package
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 09:43 AM   #14
3002 tii
Major General
3002 tii's Avatar
United_States
141
Rep
8,600
Posts

 
Drives: flat out
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NNJ

iTrader: (50)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavvyByNature View Post
I'll have pre and post-tune dyno charts available for everyone for my eurocharged 6MT 328i w/ (3) Stage Manifold installed on Thursday :-)
Did this ever happen?
__________________

Recaro | Volk | AST | Vorshlag | Quaife | Stoptech | Active Autowerke | BMW Performance

Click here for my track videos
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #15
Rival
Lieutenant
8
Rep
451
Posts

 
Drives: 95 z28
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: shytown

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooy View Post
220whp on a mustang dyno is excellent. Congrats.
he'd be a good bit higher on a dyno-jet.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST