E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > April meet: Backcountry drive and eat



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-22-2012, 12:44 AM   #89
iroquis_pliskin
Enlisted Member
 
iroquis_pliskin's Avatar
 
Drives: Sapphire Black M6
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Seattle,WA

Posts: 40
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
Good to see it wasn't you that crashed his M6 last week!
you mean this guy

http://www.king5.com/news/Renton-man...147443115.html

lol. .of course not. .
iroquis_pliskin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-22-2012, 04:54 AM   #90
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 575
iTrader: (0)

so whose meeting at the house in redmond/carnation to do driveway shots? and whose meeting at the hobart post office?
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #91
Floobyk
Floobaybay
 
Floobyk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 C63
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Issaquah, WA

Posts: 62
iTrader: (0)

HOUSE!!!!
__________________
Floobyk is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2012, 02:49 AM   #92
Shermanator2411
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 330i 6sp Sport pkg
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Federal Way, WA

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

I have to work at 5pm so I might have to dip out early... but whats the address of the house and what time are we meeting there in the morning?
__________________

2006 330i//Alpine White//Terra//6 Speed//Sport Package//Premium Package//19'' LM Reps//Blacklines//BMS PowerBox
Shermanator2411 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #93
atown88
Major
 
atown88's Avatar
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle

Posts: 1,442
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shermanator2411 View Post
I have to work at 5pm so I might have to dip out early... but whats the address of the house and what time are we meeting there in the morning?
I'll be working at 3pm so I would assume this meet would be done around 1pm if we start at 8am?
atown88 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #94
N0OS3
Colonel
 
N0OS3's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oak Harbor, WA

Posts: 2,218
iTrader: (5)

i sold my rims yesterday - my car is gonna look so gay for this meet:

__________________
WTB: 3 Stage Intake Manifold and components - PM me your asking price.
N0OS3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #95
wdlfbio
Captain
 
Drives: Z4 35is, 335xi, Chevy 2500Dmax
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Maple Valley, WA

Posts: 757
iTrader: (1)

We should plan on leaving the hobart store by 0800 if we want to guarantee a 1300 finish. I have a cool place lined up for pics in case folks don't want to be in Duvall at 0dark30.
__________________
'08 Alpine white E92 M3 with DTC--Sold
'12 Alpine white E92 335 Xdrive with slush box
'07 Summit white Chevy 2500 HD Duramax/Allison
'12 Alpine white Z4 35is via EuroDelivery June 4th
wdlfbio is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #96
atown88
Major
 
atown88's Avatar
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle

Posts: 1,442
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdlfbio View Post
We should plan on leaving the hobart store by 0800 if we want to guarantee a 1300 finish. I have a cool place lined up for pics in case folks don't want to be in Duvall at 0dark30.
So whats the address of the Hobart place? and Can you send me the route so i can post final plans on FB as well?
atown88 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #97
wdlfbio
Captain
 
Drives: Z4 35is, 335xi, Chevy 2500Dmax
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Maple Valley, WA

Posts: 757
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
So whats the address of the Hobart place? and Can you send me the route so i can post final plans on FB as well?
Shoot me your email and I can send the file when I get home.

Here's the address:

20250 276th Avenue Southeast
Hobart, WA 98038
(425) 413-1967

And street view:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ba...85184361303546

I hope this Saturday is as good as last the last one.
wdlfbio is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #98
atown88
Major
 
atown88's Avatar
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle

Posts: 1,442
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdlfbio View Post
Shoot me your email and I can send the file when I get home.

Here's the address:

20250 276th Avenue Southeast
Hobart, WA 98038
(425) 413-1967

And street view:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ba...85184361303546

I hope this Saturday is as good as last the last one.
atown6888@gmail.com
atown88 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #99
3dkn
Delicious
 
3dkn's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 AW E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Spanaway, WA

Posts: 519
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Damn I'm gonna miss another motherfuckin meet. Headed to Utah for 2 1/2 weeks on thursday. Yay! :
3dkn is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #100
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 575
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0OS3 View Post
i sold my rims yesterday - my car is gonna look so gay for this meet:

did you ever drop that s85 into your car? looking forward to see how much of a difference it makes esp when paired with the dct tranny and xdrive! it must pull like crazy!
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-24-2012, 12:06 AM   #101
N0OS3
Colonel
 
N0OS3's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oak Harbor, WA

Posts: 2,218
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyh View Post
did you ever drop that s85 into your car? looking forward to see how much of a difference it makes esp when paired with the dct tranny and xdrive! it must pull like crazy!
not yet... i had to sell the S85 i had bought (sold it about 6 months ago)... budget became a concern [wrong timing]. I'm just upgrading other items as i go along instead of starting at the top.
__________________
WTB: 3 Stage Intake Manifold and components - PM me your asking price.
N0OS3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-24-2012, 12:17 AM   #102
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 575
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0OS3 View Post
not yet... i had to sell the S85 i had bought (sold it about 6 months ago)... budget became a concern [wrong timing]. I'm just upgrading other items as i go along instead of starting at the top.
Man that must have cost you a fortune! Don't be so modest
i'm sure budget wasn't a concern if you had 20k in cash lying around to drop on an engine in the first place.
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-24-2012, 12:33 AM   #103
N0OS3
Colonel
 
N0OS3's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oak Harbor, WA

Posts: 2,218
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyh View Post
Man that must have cost you a fortune! Don't be so modest
i'm sure budget wasn't a concern if you had 20k in cash lying around to drop on an engine in the first place.
i bought the Complete V10 assembly for $10k, the 7speed SMG for $7,500, and the ECU for $1,000.... the drop in and "shoehorn" was expected to be somewhere around $5k not including "hickups" or other miscellaneous parts needed. Not to mention the required paint job needed after all the body modifications would have taken place. So... i just said 'screw it' and sold everything for $15k and just put it towards deposit on my new house. ^__^ much better spent IMO
__________________
WTB: 3 Stage Intake Manifold and components - PM me your asking price.
N0OS3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-24-2012, 12:38 AM   #104
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 575
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0OS3 View Post
i bought the Complete V10 assembly for $10k, the 7speed SMG for $7,500, and the ECU for $1,000.... the drop in and "shoehorn" was expected to be somewhere around $5k not including "hickups" or other miscellaneous parts needed. Not to mention the required paint job needed after all the body modifications would have taken place. So... i just said 'screw it' and sold everything for $15k and just put it towards deposit on my new house. ^__^ much better spent IMO
i thought you had the dct? anyways did you sell the engine to somebody on the forums? shipping must have been a bitch...
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-24-2012, 01:47 AM   #105
N0OS3
Colonel
 
N0OS3's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oak Harbor, WA

Posts: 2,218
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyh View Post
i thought you had the dct? anyways did you sell the engine to somebody on the forums? shipping must have been a bitch...
yes, i had all of the parts mentioned above. (DCT - sorry)

and no shipping, a shop from Seattle bought all of it from me through Craigslist... the owner of the shop picked it up, never told me the name of his shop though - not important, only cash is important to me. ^__^
__________________
WTB: 3 Stage Intake Manifold and components - PM me your asking price.

Last edited by N0OS3; 04-25-2012 at 09:54 PM.
N0OS3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #106
wdlfbio
Captain
 
Drives: Z4 35is, 335xi, Chevy 2500Dmax
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Maple Valley, WA

Posts: 757
iTrader: (1)

Friday weather looks good and Saturday is calling for a slight chance of rain (30%). I'm hoping it stays mostly dry anyway.

Bring a FRS radio if you have one. I will have a couple. Good way to communicate if we see anything that might lead to a ticket or if our 328 and untuned 335 friends get behind a bit. .
__________________
'08 Alpine white E92 M3 with DTC--Sold
'12 Alpine white E92 335 Xdrive with slush box
'07 Summit white Chevy 2500 HD Duramax/Allison
'12 Alpine white Z4 35is via EuroDelivery June 4th
wdlfbio is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #107
atown88
Major
 
atown88's Avatar
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle

Posts: 1,442
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdlfbio View Post
Friday weather looks good and Saturday is calling for a slight chance of rain (30%). I'm hoping it stays mostly dry anyway.

Bring a FRS radio if you have one. I will have a couple. Good way to communicate if we see anything that might lead to a ticket or if our 328 and untuned 335 friends get behind a bit. .
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it appears that there has been a change in heart amongst the majority of those who RSVP'd. :
atown88 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-26-2012, 02:22 AM   #108
qclik
Captain
 
qclik's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: seattle

Posts: 702
iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it appears that there has been a change in heart amongst the majority of those who RSVP'd. :
i'm interested to join if the event is still a go
qclik is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      04-26-2012, 09:31 AM   #109
wdlfbio
Captain
 
Drives: Z4 35is, 335xi, Chevy 2500Dmax
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Maple Valley, WA

Posts: 757
iTrader: (1)

I'm still up for leading. Post up here for whoever is going. We will leave the Hobart store/post office at 0800 Saturday.

Going for sure:
1. Wdlfbio - Laurence
2. gclik
3. Hareesh +1
__________________
'08 Alpine white E92 M3 with DTC--Sold
'12 Alpine white E92 335 Xdrive with slush box
'07 Summit white Chevy 2500 HD Duramax/Allison
'12 Alpine white Z4 35is via EuroDelivery June 4th

Last edited by wdlfbio; 04-27-2012 at 01:05 PM.
wdlfbio is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #110
hareesh
New Member
 
Drives: E46 m3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

I will be coming. My friend, who has a 328xi, will be coming along as well!
hareesh is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST