Here's my custom adjustable GoPro mount.
Things you'll need:
PVC tube - 1 1/2" thick, 2 feet long
GoPro mount (included with your GoPro)
Stick the GoPro mount on the end of the tube
Loosely install zip ties around headrest and slide tube into zip ties
Tighten zip ties and push the head rest down. Now you're done!
- Installs and removes in under a minute
- Adjustable by way of either sliding the tube left or right or rotate down or up
- Play with angles to get the view you like
- Change GoPro view from Wide to Meduim to Narrow for preferred view
- My headrest is not removeable (09 E90 LCI) but if yours are, you can remove your head rest and drill two holes into the tube and mount that way (but you'll lose the adjustability).