E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > /// South Florida July Meet /// [14th of July]



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-18-2007, 11:17 PM   #199
EHDEN
Brigadier General
 
EHDEN's Avatar
 
Drives: 435i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 3,878
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW 435i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Bimmer06 View Post
The president of my car club is out of town, but I have the reciept in My car. bad news is my car is at the Dealer. when I get it back, I will send it to you, I know its right in front of the Falls in US 1

nevermiind...they called the wrong number. they got threw.

THANKS CALVINO!

they said that the lawyer hooked them up w/ the price after hearing that you sent them.



BTW..anyone here like to play football??? we are playing this Saturday at the park in Doral (87ave and north of 25st). across from the doral ale house at around 5PM. any1 interested, PM me.
__________________

Last edited by EHDEN; 07-18-2007 at 11:40 PM.
EHDEN is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2007, 12:11 AM   #200
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: had e90, 330i mystic blue
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Weston,Florida

Posts: 1,926
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to calvino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Bimmer06 View Post
The president of my car club is out of town, but I have the reciept in My car. bad news is my car is at the Dealer. when I get it back, I will send it to you, I know its right in front of the Falls in US 1
thanks man I appreciated :rocks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EHDEN View Post
nevermiind...they called the wrong number. they got threw.

THANKS CALVINO!

they said that the lawyer hooked them up w/ the price after hearing that you sent them.




BTW..anyone here like to play football??? we are playing this Saturday at the park in Doral (87ave and north of 25st). across from the doral ale house at around 5PM. any1 interested, PM me.
good to hear that you got a good price, he is the lawyer of all of my friends keep us up to date to see how it goes
__________________
E90 Mytic Blue 330i 07-20-2006. 05-17-2011
Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural? Support NORML
calvino is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2007, 12:53 AM   #201
xxpaintmepunkxx
Captain
 
Drives: '06 Jet Black Z4 Roadster
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Miami

Posts: 821
iTrader: (0)

Speaking of US-1 near the Falls...

I advise ALL OF YOU, to stay VERY VERY FAR AWAY from a body shop called "New Life Paint & Body" right off of US-1 near 136 ST & the Falls.

They took nearly 8 months(!!!) to repair less than $10,000 worth of damage to my car, and my dealer was appalled with the quality of the work. Absolutely horrible.

Definitely goes down as one of the worst car-related experiences in my life. Period.
__________________
The closest I can get to showing you my driveway...



I think that perhaps threads like this are the reason I don't visit E90Fanatics or E46Fanatics anymore.

Guy #1: "Hanz, I know zee window switches have always been next to zee shifter in zee 3er cars, but I think ve should move them to zee door!"
Guy #2: "But zee doors are already designed and ve do not have time to re-design them!"
Guy #1: "Just make it verk or you vill be verking over at VW!"
xxpaintmepunkxx is offline   Cuba
0
Reply With Quote
      07-19-2007, 07:34 AM   #202
Miami Bimmer06
I got Twiinz
 
Miami Bimmer06's Avatar
 
Drives: The Ladies Wild
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Miami, Fl

Posts: 1,433
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Miami Bimmer06
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpaintmepunkxx View Post
Speaking of US-1 near the Falls...

I advise ALL OF YOU, to stay VERY VERY FAR AWAY from a body shop called "New Life Paint & Body" right off of US-1 near 136 ST & the Falls.

They took nearly 8 months(!!!) to repair less than $10,000 worth of damage to my car, and my dealer was appalled with the quality of the work. Absolutely horrible.

Definitely goes down as one of the worst car-related experiences in my life. Period.

Wow dude that sucks, did you tell them something about it?
__________________
Miami Bimmer06 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST