E90Post

Evolve Automotive

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Moderator please delete thread

Closed Thread

04-16-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Oemboy335i
First Lieutenant

Drives: 07 E92 335i

Moderator please delete thread

Problem is currently being resolved so please delete thread

Last edited by Oemboy335i; 04-16-2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Problem currently being resolved
Oemboy335i is offline   United_States
      04-16-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
XenaBimmer
First Lieutenant

Drives: '14 328i, '14 320i

I'm having the same problem!! Over 3 months now w/ the M5 replicas without ///M logos and I've been dealing with Elliot and have not received the logos yet!!
tinted windows, smoked front reflectors
XenaBimmer is offline   United_States
      04-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
ACEE
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)

Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oemboy335i View Post
I have ordered the V-style aero lip from Elliot a few months ago when my car was in the shop. My car recently just got out and the fitment on the lip is off on both sides. I have talked to Gilbert and Eddie, and was instructed by gilbert to email him the pictures and he would get back to me that same day, then I called a few days later and was instructed by Eddie to email Elliot and that he would get back to me asap which unfortunately has been 3 weeks.

I know **********s have a good reputation for their service which I agree because i have been a returning customer, but I guess this time was different.

Hopefully this will help me
wow I remember talking to you about this. Hopefully they step in and take care of you!!! And continue the customer service this community knows them for.
MSport front// CPS Front lip// M3 Side Skirts// Custom M3 (non wide body) rear bumper// VRS Type 1 Rear Diffuser// ACS style roof spoiler// AC Schnitzer Pedals// VRSF FMIC// Simota CF Intake// Magnaflow Axle Back// AccuAir/UAS airbags// 20" Vossen CV5 // Vredestein Tires// Custom sound sytem // BUY MY VOLKS
ACEE is offline   United_States
      04-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #4
ModBargains.com
Banned

Drives: JB E92 335i

Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! I apologize for any delay in response on Elliott's behalf. We do try our best to help out our customers and I'm sure you've seen that in the vendor feedback section. I'll go ahead and shoot you over a pm so that we can get this issue resolved for you!
ModBargains.com is offline   United_States
      04-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #5
XenaBimmer
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s.com View Post
I apologize for any delay in response on Elliott's behalf. We do try our best to help out our customers and I'm sure you've seen that in the vendor feedback section. I'll go ahead and shoot you over a pm so that we can discuss this privately. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!
So what's the excuse for my 3 month wait?!!
      04-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #6
Oemboy335i
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenaBimmer View Post
I'm having the same problem!! Over 3 months now w/ the M5 replicas without ///M logos and I've been dealing with Elliot and have not received the logos yet!!
Yeah man, I hope all of this gets situated soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
wow I remember talking to you about this. Hopefully they step in and take care of you!!! And continue the customer service this community knows them for.
True that, couldn't agree more.
      04-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #7
ModBargains.com
Banned

Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenaBimmer View Post
So what's the excuse for my 3 month wait?!!
There is no excuse for the delay and this is something that should have been taken care of immediately. We do work with different manufactures and there are more than one size of the M logo decals available. This is the first time that this is being brought up to my attention as well. I'll shoot you over a PM and we'll get this all figured out!
ModBargains.com is offline   United_States
      04-16-2012, 11:00 AM   #8
Oemboy335i
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s.com View Post
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! I apologize for any delay in response on Elliott's behalf. We do try our best to help out our customers and I'm sure you've seen that in the vendor feedback section. I'll go ahead and shoot you over a pm so that we can get this issue resolved for you!

Thanks for the quick pm, I have sent you a reply. And probably will contact you soon if it will help
      04-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #9
Motastic
Major

Drives: E92 335!

**********s is good. I dealt with Alan last week and seemed very helpful and took care of my needs. Unfortunate that you had this issue
Motastic is offline   United_States
      04-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #10
modbargains
Brigadier General

Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Even though i am out of the office due to a personal family death, i will work with Alan to get these two issues resolved. In regards to the fitment, i will get the pics you sent over to the supplier and we can get a replacement set up for you at once. In regards to the M Stickers, i have been dealing with getting a set from the supplier since we last spoke. I have never forgotten nor tried to put it off. We will get these matters resolved.
      04-16-2012, 11:12 AM   #11
XenaBimmer
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s View Post
Even though i am out of the office due to a personal family death, i will work with Alan to get these two issues resolved. In regards to the fitment, i will get the pics you sent over to the supplier and we can get a replacement set up for you at once. In regards to the M Stickers, i have been dealing with getting a set from the supplier since we last spoke. I have never forgotten nor tried to put it off. We will get these matters resolved.
Updates are needed though, you can't leave a customer hanging for so long
      04-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #12
Oemboy335i
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s View Post
Sorry for your loss, I didn't intend on being a burden to you, I just needed help. I hope we can get everything situated.
Closed Thread