E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > FLOSS made me wait 2 months....



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-07-2012, 12:47 AM   #23
project335i
Banned
Canada
55
Rep
4,502
Posts

Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Go big or go home is right. I was thinking maybe 12's when I had my pre lci but I recently traded in for lci and went with the 11.5
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #24
DISCOtecizzz
Rolling Plants/Building Racecars
DISCOtecizzz's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
255
Posts

Drives: e92 LCI
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bucks County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Nice man, can't wait to see them mounted.

These will def fit if you put some camber into the equation.
I'm putting 10s upfront + 12s in the rear, per StretchNpoke's suggestion.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 01:59 AM   #25
#Tee
#Me
#Tee's Avatar
171
Rep
5,067
Posts

Drives: yes
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Socal

iTrader: (1)

^ cant wait, i suggest this 2-3 others this route as well :P
__________________

You can follow my builds on IG: Tee212
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 03:04 AM   #26
Ghost170
Brigadier General
Ghost170's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
3,358
Posts

Drives: VIP Sport 335!
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: N CA

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
Ok,let's see it on.
__________________
07 E92 335!

AA AE GP HR LC M3 KW BMS BMW LUX CYBA STRI WORK HELIX MTECH LSWEEE(Wavetrac)!
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 03:30 AM   #27
cchong4
Captain
19
Rep
886
Posts

Drives: F32 MSport Alpine White
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miami

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2010 328i  [0.00]
Wooo looks interesting subbed
__________________
F32 MSport Alpine White

BMW e92 328i - SOLD /// ST V1 Coilovers /// BMW Performance Exhaust /// OSS Full Blackout /// LCI Tail Lights /// Volk Racing TE37 /// CPS Lip ///
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 04:33 AM   #28
FLOSS
Banned
Philippines
38
Rep
1,248
Posts

Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: LOS ANGELES

iTrader: (6)

dang, is it just me..or it seems like this thread has some
doubt with my build?!?! Maybe this will help...

First to rock CCWs on an E90, and also first to rock 11" rears!!

and at that time, u folks were still trying to figure out how to fit 10" rears

And they said 12" rears won't fit an E46 M3

very little camber, and still able to drive on ///M mode!!
NOTE: above pic are 10" wide with the 245/35 that project335i will be running


And just for the record...


so for anyone else that may have some doubts.. let's hear it!!

w00t w00t.. and for those with the kind words, thank u!!

and for project335i, thanks again for ur patience bro!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
how the fk is all this fitting :/ damnit floss.
very easy!! it's bc these are acutally the correct wheels
that belong on the car...not 8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra2fanatic View Post
FLOSS convinced me to go brushed red on my Classics. Great color you got there!
yeeeeeee baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpsu07 View Post
WIDE or go home is correct, hell yea.


I'm running 225/40 on my 10 in front, and its perfect..credit card fitment lol.

I dunno how 245/35 will work out for ya, more neg camber I guess, good luck! Surprised he didn't convince you to go 12's in the rear!
yes, 245/35s may be a bit wider...but keep in mind that
ur 225s are 40 series tires (taller). So these smaller/shorter
tires are easier to tuck. it's a perfect example with ur
rear tires... easier to tuck 285/30 compared to ur 265/35s

on my old E90, i was tucking 18x10 +19 with 225/40s...
and i still had abt a finger gap between the inner fender
well to the tire. too mucho stretch brrooooo

no need for 12s.. 11.5s are enough, IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCOtecizzz View Post
Nice man, can't wait to see them mounted.

These will def fit if you put some camber into the equation.
I'm putting 10s upfront + 12s in the rear, per StretchNpoke's suggestion.
-2 degrees of camber, IF THAT!!
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 04:47 AM   #29
Ghost170
Brigadier General
Ghost170's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
3,358
Posts

Drives: VIP Sport 335!
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: N CA

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSS View Post
dang, is it just me..or it seems like this thread has some
doubt with my build?!?! Maybe this will help...

First to rock CCWs on an E90, and also first to rock 11" rears!!

and at that time, u folks were still trying to figure out how to fit 10" rears

And they said 12" rears won't fit an E46 M3

very little camber, and still able to drive on ///M mode!!
NOTE: above pic are 10" wide with the 245/35 that project335i will be running


And just for the record...


so for anyone else that may have some doubts.. let's hear it!!

w00t w00t.. and for those with the kind words, thank u!!

and for project335i, thanks again for ur patience bro!!!



very easy!! it's bc these are acutally the correct wheels
that belong on the car...not 8.5



yeeeeeee baby!!!



yes, 245/35s may be a bit wider...but keep in mind that
ur 225s are 40 series tires (taller). So these smaller/shorter
tires are easier to tuck. it's a perfect example with ur
rear tires... easier to tuck 285/30 compared to ur 265/35s

on my old E90, i was tucking 18x10 +19 with 225/40s...
and i still had abt a finger gap between the inner fender
well to the tire. too mucho stretch brrooooo

no need for 12s.. 11.5s are enough, IMO



-2 degrees of camber, IF THAT!!
yes, your car is stance for life. lets see how your pupil does..!
__________________
07 E92 335!

AA AE GP HR LC M3 KW BMS BMW LUX CYBA STRI WORK HELIX MTECH LSWEEE(Wavetrac)!
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #30
monkawekrue
Brigadier General
United_States
39
Rep
3,201
Posts

Drives: e46 M3 AW/f25 X3 AW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: DUPONT, WA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
FLOSS with his stance....yeaaaaa budddy!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 10:44 AM   #31
project335i
Banned
Canada
55
Rep
4,502
Posts

Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost170
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSS View Post
dang, is it just me..or it seems like this thread has some
doubt with my build?!?! Maybe this will help...

[SIZE="5"]First to rock CCWs on an E90, and also first to rock 11" rears!![/size]

[SIZE="2"]and at that time, u folks were still trying to figure out how to fit 10" rears[/size]

[SIZE="5"]And they said 12" rears won't fit an E46 M3[/size]

[SIZE="2"]very little camber, and still able to drive on ///M mode!!
NOTE: above pic are 10" wide with the 245/35 that project335i will be running[/size]


[SIZE="5"]And just for the record...[/size]


so for anyone else that may have some doubts.. let's hear it!!

w00t w00t.. and for those with the kind words, thank u!!

and for project335i, thanks again for ur patience bro!!!



very easy!! it's bc these are acutally the correct wheels
that belong on the car...not 8.5



yeeeeeee baby!!!



yes, 245/35s may be a bit wider...but keep in mind that
ur 225s are 40 series tires (taller). So these smaller/shorter
tires are easier to tuck. it's a perfect example with ur
rear tires... easier to tuck 285/30 compared to ur 265/35s

on my old E90, i was tucking 18x10 +19 with 225/40s...
and i still had abt a finger gap between the inner fender
well to the tire. too mucho stretch brrooooo

no need for 12s.. 11.5s are enough, IMO



-2 degrees of camber, IF THAT!!
yes, your car is stance for life. lets see how your pupil does..!
If you listen and understand the teacher then execution will not be a problem.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #32
project335i
Banned
Canada
55
Rep
4,502
Posts

Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSS
dang, is it just me..or it seems like this thread has some
doubt with my build?!?! Maybe this will help...

[SIZE="5"]First to rock CCWs on an E90, and also first to rock 11" rears!![/size]

[SIZE="2"]and at that time, u folks were still trying to figure out how to fit 10" rears[/size]

[SIZE="5"]And they said 12" rears won't fit an E46 M3[/size]

[SIZE="2"]very little camber, and still able to drive on ///M mode!!
NOTE: above pic are 10" wide with the 245/35 that project335i will be running[/size]


[SIZE="5"]And just for the record...[/size]


so for anyone else that may have some doubts.. let's hear it!!

w00t w00t.. and for those with the kind words, thank u!!

and for project335i, thanks again for ur patience bro!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
how the fk is all this fitting :/ damnit floss.
very easy!! it's bc these are acutally the correct wheels
that belong on the car...not 8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra2fanatic View Post
FLOSS convinced me to go brushed red on my Classics. Great color you got there!
yeeeeeee baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpsu07 View Post
WIDE or go home is correct, hell yea.


I'm running 225/40 on my 10 in front, and its perfect..credit card fitment lol.

I dunno how 245/35 will work out for ya, more neg camber I guess, good luck! Surprised he didn't convince you to go 12's in the rear!
yes, 245/35s may be a bit wider...but keep in mind that
ur 225s are 40 series tires (taller). So these smaller/shorter
tires are easier to tuck. it's a perfect example with ur
rear tires... easier to tuck 285/30 compared to ur 265/35s

on my old E90, i was tucking 18x10 +19 with 225/40s...
and i still had abt a finger gap between the inner fender
well to the tire. too mucho stretch brrooooo

no need for 12s.. 11.5s are enough, IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCOtecizzz View Post
Nice man, can't wait to see them mounted.

These will def fit if you put some camber into the equation.
I'm putting 10s upfront + 12s in the rear, per StretchNpoke's suggestion.
-2 degrees of camber, IF THAT!!
Its been a long wait but I've actually learned alot from you during it and I appreciate all the help you have given me. Just for the record FLOSS really is the CCW KING
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #33
intensee92
Colonel
intensee92's Avatar
United_States
29
Rep
2,337
Posts

Drives: Your Girl Crazy.
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Charlotte

iTrader: (10)

good lordy
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #34
jim.e.
Lieutenant
8
Rep
544
Posts

Drives: 07 E90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brampton//Markham

iTrader: (4)

FLOSS motto should be Like a Boss!

Can't wait to see the end result not only online but hopefully around town.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #35
project335i
Banned
Canada
55
Rep
4,502
Posts

Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim.e.
FLOSS motto should be Like a Boss!

Can't wait to see the end result not only online but hopefully around town.
Damn we got a local here... . I work in Brampton and live in sauga so eventually you should me somewhere.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #36
blas671
Private
blas671's Avatar
0
Rep
65
Posts

Drives: 328i E90
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Schweinfurt Germany, GUAM

iTrader: (0)

FLOSS is my idol in MY HONDA WORLD !!!

my idol again in the E90 world ^^^^^^^^^^^^bump
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #37
project335i
Banned
Canada
55
Rep
4,502
Posts

Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blas671
FLOSS is my idol in MY HONDA WORLD !!!

my idol again in the E90 world ^^^^^^^^^^^^bump
Uh oh FLOSS you got a stalker here....

Jj
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #38
jonnylin1
Lieutenant Colonel
51
Rep
1,726
Posts

Drives: 2008 AW e92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: PNW

iTrader: (1)

love meaty rear ends xD
__________________

IG:Jonnylin11

Never low enough.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #39
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
136
Rep
11,036
Posts

Drives: 2006 BS 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: S. Bay Area, CA + Newark, NJ + ChiCity + True Blue

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
haha cool
__________________
looking for a PreLCI Black Sapphire e90 front bumper without license plate holes

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #40
blas671
Private
blas671's Avatar
0
Rep
65
Posts

Drives: 328i E90
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Schweinfurt Germany, GUAM

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Uh oh FLOSS you got a stalker here....

Jj

love his style lol
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #41
mastermayhm
Brigadier General
mastermayhm's Avatar
United_States
85
Rep
4,298
Posts

Drives: n54 e90 LCI 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: INPLS, IN

iTrader: (12)

worst teaser everrrr
__________________

N54 LCI xDrive 6MT MSport || P Mods: KW V1, JB4 G5, BMS flash, UUC SSK, VRSF DP...
Mayhm's Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #42
project335i
Banned
Canada
55
Rep
4,502
Posts

Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermayhm
worst teaser everrrr
Who said anything about teaser this is just an update bro
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #43
mastermayhm
Brigadier General
mastermayhm's Avatar
United_States
85
Rep
4,298
Posts

Drives: n54 e90 LCI 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: INPLS, IN

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Who said anything about teaser this is just an update bro
damn you, it feels like a teaser haha
__________________

N54 LCI xDrive 6MT MSport || P Mods: KW V1, JB4 G5, BMS flash, UUC SSK, VRSF DP...
Mayhm's Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #44
hopstick
New Member
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: 328xi
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Markham, ON

iTrader: (0)

This is going to be crazy!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST