E90Post

TireRack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > JLevi SW and Customer Service

04-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #1
rmw04c
Jewbacca
Rep

Drives: 2011 SGM 335is

Thumbs up JLevi SW and Customer Service

I've heard mixed reviews on them from various people before, but I wanted to put in my 2 cents on them for everyone's well being. I purchased a slew of parts from them (CF Roundels, turn signal LEDs, side markers, etc).

Shipping was super quick and well packed. After installing everything, the turn signal LEDs (WeissLicht) were throwing codes repeatedly. Not only did Bryan at JLevi get back to me in less than 5 minutes after I e-mailed them, but he went through several e-mails worth of suggestions on possible fixes, which didn't work.

He then gave me an RMA, and said that if there was no damage to them, he would take them back, as some cars react differently. True to his word, the day they received them back, I had an e-mail saying the refund had been processed (still hasn't posted to my credit card yet, though).

Oh and also, the CF/red roundels were top quality. So much so, in fact, that when I traded my 07 for my 11, the salesman asked where I got them because he'd never seen any of this quality, especially with BMW backing plates on them.

Way to go JLevi! I'll definitely be buying more from them in the future!
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
ramirez330i
MATTE
Rep

Drives: '13 VW Golf R

Jlevisw is the way to go. From roundels to a front bumper to wheels, the quality they have delivered to me has been unparalleled by anyone. Bryan@jlevisw is the most helpful vendor i have ever worked with, and they deliver great products at very good prices with quick and well packaged shipping.
      04-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
EYE4SPEED
Ex-Quattro Driver
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 335d M-Sport LCI

Customer service (Bryan) was fine, but they have a policy not to refund shipping. My problem with this is is that they sent me the wrong product.

I ordered a set of Depo reflectors. Upon receipt, they were clearly NOT Depo and looked like Helix. They took down their ad and said they were contacting Depo to find out what was going on. I have not heard back yet, but they did not want to refund that portion of the shipping. I then found the Miro wheel dispute in the feedback section. I was hoping they are not doing a bait and switch with the reflectors. The reflectors were quite a bit less compared to other vendors selling the same brand on here.

To their credit, they took down the ad and sent me an OEM replacement reflector. Sure, it is a small amount, but it was clearly their mistake. Their shipping is fast as well.

My review of the reflectors can be found here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=671000

Last edited by EYE4SPEED; 04-12-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 11:00 PM   #4
richpike
Captain
Rep

Drives: L322 RR, E90 335i

Perhaps I should have worked with Brian, because my experience was not as positive (see signature). Glad things worked out well for you though.

-Rich

Best Stock 1/4 time = 14.1 @ 99.4 at Bandimere Speedway (DA = 7,400ft ASL; 13.5 @ 103 corrected)
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #5
rmw04c
Jewbacca
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpike View Post
Perhaps I should have worked with Brian, because my experience was not as positive (see signature). Glad things worked out well for you though.

-Rich
That's actually one that I read that made me hesitant, which is also why I wrote this. I'm sure people have valid experiences that are terrible with them, but I felt I owed them some praise since they handled it very well. True, they didn't refund shipping, but honestly there aren't many companies out there that will refund shipping, especially since I bought like 10 parts from them, and one 6 oz. part turned out to be faulty. I can live with not getting the $6 shipping back for a return of a $100 part.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 07:00 AM   #6
ChasVS
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2012 MB ML350 Bluetec

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez330i View Post
Jlevisw is the way to go. From roundels to a front bumper to wheels, the quality they have delivered to me has been unparalleled by anyone. Bryan@jlevisw is the most helpful vendor i have ever worked with, and they deliver great products at very good prices with quick and well packaged shipping.
      04-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #7
gonzanc
Rep

Drives: 335i

ordered an m3 rep lip from them and was told it would take 2 weeks+ to get to me. I got it in about 4 days, so it was super fast. However, the quality of the lip was sub par. In the end, Jlevisw quickly addressed the quality of the lip by shipping me another lip and providing me with a prepaid return label for the blemished lip. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised by their attention to customer service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport

You should definitely put this in the Vendor section, where it will get even more props
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #9
richpike
Captain
Rep

Drives: L322 RR, E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmw04c View Post
That's actually one that I read that made me hesitant, which is also why I wrote this. I'm sure people have valid experiences that are terrible with them, but I felt I owed them some praise since they handled it very well. True, they didn't refund shipping, but honestly there aren't many companies out there that will refund shipping, especially since I bought like 10 parts from them, and one 6 oz. part turned out to be faulty. I can live with not getting the $6 shipping back for a return of a $100 part.
Honestly, I'm really happy to hear that things have gone well. I was clearly disappointed in the way my situation was handled, but I had dealt with JLevi before and had been happy. Perhaps I just caught them at the wrong time on the wrong product this last time (everyone can have a bad day/week ).

-Rich

Best Stock 1/4 time = 14.1 @ 99.4 at Bandimere Speedway (DA = 7,400ft ASL; 13.5 @ 103 corrected)
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #10
rmw04c
Jewbacca
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpike View Post

-Rich
Appreciate 0