E90Post
 


N54Tuning.com
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Logic



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
Gamoto
Private First Class
35
Rep
183
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E93 M3 6MT/13 335ix/ 13 X3/
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Logic

So True!!

Name:  liberal logic.bmp
Views: 152
Size:  952.7 KB
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2012, 08:37 AM   #2
128vertinnoho
Private First Class
United_States
7
Rep
141
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 128iC
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Hollywood, CA

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
xbook's Avatar
Zimbabwe
40
Rep
1,538
Posts

 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
One is a private citizen that addressed congress about her current situation, the other is a political wannabe who quit her Governorship after 2 of her 4 years.

I say one is a student, the other is a quitter.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
523
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
One is a private citizen that addressed congress about her current situation, the other is a political wannabe who quit her Governorship after 2 of her 4 years.

I say one is a student, the other is a quitter.
Well, given that this is stupid post, inflammatory and of no value, it's still good to get the facts straight.

Fluke is not a student per se. She's a professional "women’s rights" and contraception advocate, 30+ years of age (not a 23 year old coed as originally described) . She enrolled in her law school with the express purpose of battling their policy so she created this problem. And she also, based on her self-described contraceptive costs, uses one heck of a lot of condoms.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
xbook's Avatar
Zimbabwe
40
Rep
1,538
Posts

 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
So are you saying she isn't enrolled in Law School? And let's get the facts totally straight, Palin is now an entertainer, no longer is she a politician.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
And she also, based on her self-described contraceptive costs, uses one heck of a lot of condoms.
Show me the part of her testimony where she makes any mention of this?!?!

That blowhard Rush Limbaugh has made fools of all of you. The quote below the picture is 100% fabricated from Limbaugh's program. Her testimony never even ventured into any of the areas mentioned in the quote.

This is pure hate-driven propaganda. All of you, for some inexplicable reason, view someone who advocates that all prescription medicines be covered, as a liberal left-wing enemy combatant.

What's more, I've never, ever heard any left-leaning person on TV, in print, online, or in-person refer to Sarah Palin as a slut. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #7
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
51
Rep
2,376
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Some of us can still hope she is a slut, right? Definately GILF material
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #8
ideliver
Major
ideliver's Avatar
49
Rep
1,232
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E60 M5 & 08 Infiniti QX56
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: At the gas station

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 MB S430 SOLD  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Some of us can still hope she is a slut, right? Definately GILF material
Lisa Ann...
__________________
Cars I've owned '76 Chevelle 350 RIP '82 Monte Carlo 350 RIP '82 Mustang 302 RIP '88 Honda CRX RIP '88 Olds Toronado sold '94 Toyota Tercel sold '99 Acura TL sold 2002 Porsche 911 sold 2003 E46 M3 Blk/gr 2006 MB S430 sold Current: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2008 E60 M5

Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #9
txz4
Major
txz4's Avatar
18
Rep
1,098
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 M coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: san antonio, texas

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Show me the part of her testimony where she makes any mention of this?!?!

That blowhard Rush Limbaugh has made fools of all of you. The quote below the picture is 100% fabricated from Limbaugh's program. Her testimony never even ventured into any of the areas mentioned in the quote.

This is pure hate-driven propaganda. All of you, for some inexplicable reason, view someone who advocates that all prescription medicines be covered, as a liberal left-wing enemy combatant.

What's more, I've never, ever heard any left-leaning person on TV, in print, online, or in-person refer to Sarah Palin as a slut. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
at 1:25, technically not calling her a slut, just that she looks like a slut.

dont feel like finding the vid for it, but Bill Maher called Pailin a "dumb twat" and a "cunt".


Full disclosure, i totally agree that the op is just trying to troll. The picture doesn't paint an accurate picture, though of course she was using "prescription drugs" as a sort of ploy to get what she wants in contraceptives. Very misleading, though i would also agree that here whole argument was very misleading as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #10
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
523
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Show me the part of her testimony where she makes any mention of this?!?!

That blowhard Rush Limbaugh has made fools of all of you. The quote below the picture is 100% fabricated from Limbaugh's program. Her testimony never even ventured into any of the areas mentioned in the quote.

This is pure hate-driven propaganda. All of you, for some inexplicable reason, view someone who advocates that all prescription medicines be covered, as a liberal left-wing enemy combatant.

What's more, I've never, ever heard any left-leaning person on TV, in print, online, or in-person refer to Sarah Palin as a slut. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
Calm down Nancy, living a life of near hysteria all the time must be exhausting.

You lib-twerps made this about contraception when the argument is really about religious liberty and freedom from government interference.

She set them up by enrolling with the true agenda of attacking the school's policies. She was portrayed by a sympathetic media as one person when in fact she's an agenda-driven professional activist. That makes her effectively, a liar, at the least disingenuous, and she was aided and abetted by dems and the press. I guess congratulations are in order?

I actually don't give a damn what she spends on contraception. She created this controversy all by herself when there should be no issue.

p.s. Condoms, IUDs, the pill--it's damn hard to get to $3000 no matter what her needs are.

p.s.s. Limbaugh's a fat loud-mouthed fool of no consequence, you are welcome to him.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
817
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
And she also, based on her self-described contraceptive costs, uses one heck of a lot of condoms.
So basically, this is a bald-faced lie, and you have no retort, got it. Add in some name-calling and changing the subject, and you've deluded yourself to thinking that you made it out of yet another corner you've backed yourself into. We know your playbook.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #12
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
xbook's Avatar
Zimbabwe
40
Rep
1,538
Posts

 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Calm down Nancy, living a life of near hysteria all the time must be exhausting.

You lib-twerps made this about contraception when the argument is really about religious liberty and freedom from government interference.

She set them up by enrolling with the true agenda of attacking the school's policies. She was portrayed by a sympathetic media as one person when in fact she's an agenda-driven professional activist. That makes her effectively, a liar, at the least disingenuous, and she was aided and abetted by dems and the press. I guess congratulations are in order?

I actually don't give a damn what she spends on contraception. She created this controversy all by herself when there should be no issue.

p.s. Condoms, IUDs, the pill--it's damn hard to get to $3000 no matter what her needs are.

p.s.s. Limbaugh's a fat loud-mouthed fool of no consequence, you are welcome to him.
There Oldman goes again showing no respect in the debate as usual. You astound me with you lack of manners.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST