E90Post

N54Tuning.com

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Logic

04-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
Gamoto
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 08 E93 M3 6MT/13 335ix/ 13 X3/

Logic

So True!!

Name:  liberal logic.bmp
Views: 152
Size:  952.7 KB
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2012, 08:37 AM   #2
128vertinnoho
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2012 128iC

Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
One is a private citizen that addressed congress about her current situation, the other is a political wannabe who quit her Governorship after 2 of her 4 years.

I say one is a student, the other is a quitter.
      04-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
One is a private citizen that addressed congress about her current situation, the other is a political wannabe who quit her Governorship after 2 of her 4 years.

I say one is a student, the other is a quitter.
Well, given that this is stupid post, inflammatory and of no value, it's still good to get the facts straight.

Fluke is not a student per se. She's a professional "women’s rights" and contraception advocate, 30+ years of age (not a 23 year old coed as originally described) . She enrolled in her law school with the express purpose of battling their policy so she created this problem. And she also, based on her self-described contraceptive costs, uses one heck of a lot of condoms.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
So are you saying she isn't enrolled in Law School? And let's get the facts totally straight, Palin is now an entertainer, no longer is she a politician.
      04-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
And she also, based on her self-described contraceptive costs, uses one heck of a lot of condoms.
Show me the part of her testimony where she makes any mention of this?!?!

That blowhard Rush Limbaugh has made fools of all of you. The quote below the picture is 100% fabricated from Limbaugh's program. Her testimony never even ventured into any of the areas mentioned in the quote.

This is pure hate-driven propaganda. All of you, for some inexplicable reason, view someone who advocates that all prescription medicines be covered, as a liberal left-wing enemy combatant.

What's more, I've never, ever heard any left-leaning person on TV, in print, online, or in-person refer to Sarah Palin as a slut. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #7
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Some of us can still hope she is a slut, right? Definately GILF material
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #8
ideliver
Major
Rep

Drives: 08 E60 M5 & 08 Infiniti QX56

Garage List
2006 MB S430 SOLD  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Some of us can still hope she is a slut, right? Definately GILF material
Lisa Ann...
Cars I've owned '76 Chevelle 350 RIP '82 Monte Carlo 350 RIP '82 Mustang 302 RIP '88 Honda CRX RIP '88 Olds Toronado sold '94 Toyota Tercel sold '99 Acura TL sold 2002 Porsche 911 sold 2003 E46 M3 Blk/gr 2006 MB S430 sold Current: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2008 E60 M5

Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #9
txz4
Major
Rep

Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post

That blowhard Rush Limbaugh has made fools of all of you. The quote below the picture is 100% fabricated from Limbaugh's program. Her testimony never even ventured into any of the areas mentioned in the quote.

This is pure hate-driven propaganda. All of you, for some inexplicable reason, view someone who advocates that all prescription medicines be covered, as a liberal left-wing enemy combatant.

What's more, I've never, ever heard any left-leaning person on TV, in print, online, or in-person refer to Sarah Palin as a slut. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
at 1:25, technically not calling her a slut, just that she looks like a slut.

dont feel like finding the vid for it, but Bill Maher called Pailin a "dumb twat" and a "cunt".

Full disclosure, i totally agree that the op is just trying to troll. The picture doesn't paint an accurate picture, though of course she was using "prescription drugs" as a sort of ploy to get what she wants in contraceptives. Very misleading, though i would also agree that here whole argument was very misleading as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #10
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post

Calm down Nancy, living a life of near hysteria all the time must be exhausting.

You lib-twerps made this about contraception when the argument is really about religious liberty and freedom from government interference.

She set them up by enrolling with the true agenda of attacking the school's policies. She was portrayed by a sympathetic media as one person when in fact she's an agenda-driven professional activist. That makes her effectively, a liar, at the least disingenuous, and she was aided and abetted by dems and the press. I guess congratulations are in order?

I actually don't give a damn what she spends on contraception. She created this controversy all by herself when there should be no issue.

p.s. Condoms, IUDs, the pill--it's damn hard to get to $3000 no matter what her needs are.

p.s.s. Limbaugh's a fat loud-mouthed fool of no consequence, you are welcome to him.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
And she also, based on her self-described contraceptive costs, uses one heck of a lot of condoms.
So basically, this is a bald-faced lie, and you have no retort, got it. Add in some name-calling and changing the subject, and you've deluded yourself to thinking that you made it out of yet another corner you've backed yourself into. We know your playbook.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #12
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Calm down Nancy, living a life of near hysteria all the time must be exhausting.

You lib-twerps made this about contraception when the argument is really about religious liberty and freedom from government interference.

She set them up by enrolling with the true agenda of attacking the school's policies. She was portrayed by a sympathetic media as one person when in fact she's an agenda-driven professional activist. That makes her effectively, a liar, at the least disingenuous, and she was aided and abetted by dems and the press. I guess congratulations are in order?

I actually don't give a damn what she spends on contraception. She created this controversy all by herself when there should be no issue.

p.s. Condoms, IUDs, the pill--it's damn hard to get to $3000 no matter what her needs are.

p.s.s. Limbaugh's a fat loud-mouthed fool of no consequence, you are welcome to him.
There Oldman goes again showing no respect in the debate as usual. You astound me with you lack of manners.