E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > **********s | MEET/BBQ - OC AREA - Saturday, June 30

06-28-2007, 12:00 PM   #23
nlakind
Colonel

Drives: 300 SRT8 | E36 M3

Send a message via AIM to nlakind
My 335 won't be here until mid July but I'm going to be in Fullerton on Saturday w/ the Evo anyway so I will defintiely stop by & meet everyone!

1. Mike************ (Titanium Silver 323ci)
2. Ron************ (Grey S2K)
3. Don************ (Estoril Blue E36 M3)
4. Sha************ (Titanium Silver E46 M3)
5. WAYNEBO (Monaco Blue E92 335i)
6. fren_ko@yahoo.com mike and adeli
7. Boost_Nation (Black Sapphire E92 335i)
8. lvlolvlo Jet Black E92 328i
9. 330Blue - Stan 2007 Black 335i
10. E92///M3FTW - 2007 Jet Black E92 328xi
11. nlakind + gf
nlakind is offline   United_States
      06-28-2007, 09:46 PM   #24
daveyg
Lieutenant

Drives: 07 335i e90

Garage List
07 335i sedan  [0.00]
2006 e90  [0.00]
bump for this weekends meet
      06-29-2007, 09:27 AM   #25
DanMardik
Captain

Drives: 08 INFINITI G37S

Count me in!
      06-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #26
Neema
Major General

Drives: a few BMWs

This meet was pretty sick, lots of E46 M3's, a super nice E60 M5 on DPE R07's with an Eisenmann exhuast, and custom RDsport body work, an M6 with an Eisenmann exhuast, and some lame ass kid with his dad's E55 amg that was supposedly known to do a lot of talking. And by talking I mean, he's one of those kids that sits around ALWAYS talking about what he WAS gonna get, not what he has or actually is getting, but its all always...."oh yea i was gonna get a 335," or "yea if i graduate with A's......blah blah." And supposedly "he's done with BMW" becuase his supposed M3 "blew" up and BMW wouldnt cover it..............ummm yea ok? I kept saying yea ok dude......uh huh ok man, cool. And he kept trying to get the older M5 and M6 guys to "run" him..........everyone was kinda like.....dude, go home, and take your gay mercedes with you. The guy with the M5 was like yea I had an e55, and that kid was like why'd you get rid of it, I blurted out "becuase its a mercedes why else."

Anyways, the guys at mod bargains are seriously SUPER dope to talk to and hang with, really really chill guys that knew what was up, from cars to clothes, they know. There were a few E9x that showed up, I know that Eric@SP was there, I was there, Lvlolvl, and a few others. It was E46/36 dominated though.

Thanks to **********s for throwing this meet, It was chill

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Neema is offline   United_States
      06-30-2007, 05:55 PM   #27
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD

Drives: 2006 E90

damn..........i missed it.
      06-30-2007, 07:52 PM   #28
nlakind
Colonel

Drives: 300 SRT8 | E36 M3

Send a message via AIM to nlakind
I got there at 3 & pretty much everyone was gone except for one guy named Charlie who I met...You guys definitely need to have this meet more often...Once a month or once a week..Keep us posted!

p.s good to meet you charlie
nlakind is offline   United_States
      06-30-2007, 09:10 PM   #29
Shazmonkee

Drives: BMW E92

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Shazmonkee
Thanks Mod Bargains for setting up the meet. Do some more often! Lol, although I missed it pretty much, now i know i need to come an hour after start time, when EVERYONE's there. lol
Shazmonkee is offline   United_States
      06-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #30
daveyg
Lieutenant

Drives: 07 335i e90

Garage List
07 335i sedan  [0.00]
2006 e90  [0.00]
I was there and boost nation is right mostly e46 but still was cool seeing some nice rides and don from modbargins very cool guy.Thanks for the burgers and the fun.When people started leaving their was alot of this
      06-30-2007, 09:49 PM   #31
Mike@ModBargains

Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Send a message via AIM to Mike@ModBargains
Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for coming out today! It was a fun meet. The #1 lesson learned is that we need more shade. So next time I'm either going to try and get more EZ-ups or if you guys can bring them with you that would be a big help

Oh and sorry to the guy with the M6 that I had to tell not to rev the engine. I felt like a jerk because I love the way that car sounded, but we have to respect the other tenants in the business complex and if we're not quiet we won't be able to have meets like that in the future.

Thanks again and hope you all had fun.
Mike@ModBargains is offline   United_States
      07-01-2007, 12:03 AM   #32
Neema
Major General

Someone should post pics of this meet

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
      07-01-2007, 12:11 AM   #33
hi its me arya

Drives: Dinan S2 330CI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
This meet was pretty sick, lots of E46 M3's, a super nice E60 M5 on DPE R07's with an Eisenmann exhuast, and custom RDsport body work, an M6 with an Eisenmann exhuast, and some lame ass kid with his dad's E55 amg that was supposedly known to do a lot of talking. And by talking I mean, he's one of those kids that sits around ALWAYS talking about what he WAS gonna get, not what he has or actually is getting, but its all always...."oh yea i was gonna get a 335," or "yea if i graduate with A's......blah blah." And supposedly "he's done with BMW" becuase his supposed M3 "blew" up and BMW wouldnt cover it..............ummm yea ok? I kept saying yea ok dude......uh huh ok man, cool. And he kept trying to get the older M5 and M6 guys to "run" him..........everyone was kinda like.....dude, go home, and take your gay mercedes with you. The guy with the M5 was like yea I had an e55, and that kid was like why'd you get rid of it, I blurted out "becuase its a mercedes why else."

Anyways, the guys at mod bargains are seriously SUPER dope to talk to and hang with, really really chill guys that knew what was up, from cars to clothes, they know. There were a few E9x that showed up, I know that Eric@SP was there, I was there, Lvlolvl, and a few others. It was E46/36 dominated though.

Thanks to **********s for throwing this meet, It was chill
Let me correct you on a few things ass hat

The M5 had a Tubi Exhaust, the M6 wanted to run but I dont street race, I blew up my 330CI not an M3, and Eric at SPP was infact NOT there...his car was

Dude I had no clue that your sooo tight for getting pulled over 9 times in your oh so cool 335 and having your mommy get you out of it. Who gives a flying f$%# for what I had to say...wait, obviously you did for writing an entire schpiel about it....nobody here cares about what you have to say so congrats on writing a review on the meet...nevermind, i meant ME, roger ebert.

Have fun with your 3 series batche kooni , while I enjoy my new Porsche

EDIT: And to comment on why im not getting a 335, I had blk/blk fully optioned 335 scheduled for arrival on the 23rd of June at Crevier, but I refuse to buy another BMW after experiencing not only their customer service with mine /my moms car, but in general I think all newer model BMW's are cheaply manufactured and id rather drive something else than another 3 series that will probably break after driving it hard. Talk all the sh1t you want on my "daddy's" mercedes, but when your fuel pump goes out, dont cry because your stuck in a loaner for a month. Its morons like you that give BMW drivers a bad name.
      07-01-2007, 12:13 AM   #34
hi its me arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyg View Post
I was there and boost nation is right mostly e46 but still was cool seeing some nice rides and don from modbargins very cool guy.Thanks for the burgers and the fun.When people started leaving their was alot of this
thats because **********s has more of a presence on E46fanatics.com

Im sure in the future there will be more of an E90 turnout than E46's
      07-01-2007, 12:15 AM   #35
Neema
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi its me arya View Post
Let me correct you on a few things ass hat

The M5 had a Tubi Exhaust, the M6 wanted to run but I dont street race, I blew up my 330CI not an M3, and Eric at SPP was infact NOT there...his car was

Dude I had no clue that your sooo tight for getting pulled over 9 times in your oh so cool 335 and having your mommy get you out of it. Who gives a flying f$%# for what I had to say...wait, obviously you did for writing an entire schpiel about it....nobody here cares about what you have to say so congrats on writing a review on the meet...nevermind, i meant ME, roger ebert.

Have fun with your 3 series batche kooni , while I enjoy my new Porsche
You proved my point exactly and you were just too funny haha, now get out of this forum you troll. Enjoy daddy's porsche just like your enjoying his lame e55. Im sorry dude, but I was deff. not the only one there who was saying that shit about you haha. Peace out

P.S....this kid doesnt even like BMW's and thinks that BMW can never be placed ahead of mercedes(enough said), he doesnt even have his "oh so cool" E46 330 anymore anyways, cuz I guess it "blew up"

07-01-2007, 12:28 AM   #36
hi its me arya

Quote:
You proved my point exactly and you were just too funny haha, now get out of this forum you troll. Enjoy daddy's porsche just like your enjoying his lame e55. Im sorry dude, but I was deff. not the only one there who was saying that shit about you haha. Peace out

Just like I said i could give 2 sh1ts about what anybody has to say. maybe next time you should go cry to somebody else about your wheel order being canceled and about how many tickets you've gotten "racing" M3's. Your a tool...and driving a 335 that your parents bought you doesnt make you look any lesser.
      07-01-2007, 12:30 AM   #37
hi its me arya

Quote:
P.S....this kid doesnt even like BMW's and thinks that BMW can never be placed ahead of mercedes(enough said), he doesnt even have his "oh so cool" E46 330 anymore anyways, cuz I guess it "blew up"
As a matter of fact ask anybody that knows me, and theyll tell you that Ive grown Up with E30's, E36's E46's and E60's in my family. If i didnt like BMW's why the fvck would I have bought one in the first place? Lol, the walls in my room are painted LSB for fvck sake so dont say shiet you have no clue about. A real BMW doesnt have failing fuel pumps ,Turbo's and Plastic fenders, hence why im not buying another one until they decide to build a real car and not some car thats soon to become a ricers playground, not to mention improve their customer service. If you really wanna see my oh so cool E46, that unlike yours, doesnt look like dog balls, go to crevier and take a look.
      07-01-2007, 12:37 AM   #38
Neema
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi its me arya View Post
Just like I said i could give 2 sh1ts about what anybody has to say. maybe next time you should go cry to somebody else about your wheel order being canceled and about how many tickets you've gotten "racing" M3's. Your a tool...and driving a 335 that your parents bought you doesnt make you look any lesser.
Your joking right? I mean you cant be serious right now, what are you like 16 and specifically said that you were driving your dads e55, and now your going to act like your buying your own car? Your a joke kid...........funny part is that many others can vouch for that. Anyway, I see your new to this forum but we have an "ignore" function and you know what, your the first one on the list! Im not wasting my time arguing with some all talk, mercedes loving, high school kid, and Im especially not going to argue on a vendor's thread that is supposed to be about their meet, which was great, minus you. So take care, and dont bother trying to squeeze out another brain fart answer in hopes of "coming back" at me becuase your ignored by me.....wont even see your posts.

07-01-2007, 12:49 AM   #39
shaunt
Lieutenant

Drives: 10' E92 M3

Send a message via AIM to shaunt
Let me get this straight:

You're pulling the "your mommy and daddy" shit and you're the young one claiming cars that aren't even yours?

Nemo has gone through more shit in his life through 19 years than you will throughout your entire life. You have no right to barge into his life with this parents paying for his shit because it's been fourteen years since he could say that he has had two parents. Right now, you have no business talking shit about his family's worth because I doubt I could ever live after losing my dad. Nemo doesn't deserve this bullshit and shame on you for being an arrogant asshole.

You guys might think its funny to make fun of Nemo but the dude is one of the most heartfelt people that you will ever meet..

Shame on you.
shaunt is offline   United_States
      07-01-2007, 12:52 AM   #40
hi its me arya

Quote:
Your joking right? I mean you cant be serious right now, what are you like 16 and specifically said that you were driving your dads e55, and now your going to act like your buying your own car? Your a joke kid...........funny part is that many others can vouch for that. Anyway, I see your new to this forum but we have an "ignore" function and you what, your the first one on the list! Im not wasting my time arguing with some all talk, mercedes loving, high school kid, and Im especially not going to argue on a vendor's thread that is supposed to be about their meet, which was great, minus you. So take care, and dont bother trying to squeeze out another brain fart answer in hopes of "coming back" at me becuase your ignored by me.....wont even see your posts.
Your an idiot and you sound like a moron for not knowing what your talking about. Im 18 and I worked at **********s back in february, and Im buying a P-car because quite frankly it looks better, sounds better and wont break like your BMW will when you decide to take it to the track. Sorry unlike you, I dont wanna drive an automatic 3 series, I actually enjoy tracking my cars and not getting retarded no proof of insurance tickets for racing m3's.

Grow a pair and buy a manual next time
      07-01-2007, 01:21 AM   #41
Shazmonkee

Drives: BMW E92

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Shazmonkee
Shouldnt all of us be talking about how much fun the meet was? Not making this a drama thread within two people??
Shazmonkee is offline   United_States
      07-01-2007, 01:26 AM   #42
hi its me arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazmonkee View Post
Shouldnt all of us be talking about how much fun the meet was? Not making this a drama thread within two people??
werd,

mike and ron, Hope you guys have many more and Im glad the first one was a sucess. The turky dogs were bomb
      07-01-2007, 05:20 AM   #43
NaTuReB0Y