E90Post

Horizon LED

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Which fog light film size?

05-31-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
hiter202
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Which fog light film size?

Hey guys, need some help, I have a 2011 335xi E92 LCI with NON-Msport, so I got the regular bumper and fog lights on it. I want to order yellow film for my fog lights but dont know which to order. I already ordered a set according to their specs but I received ones that do not fit. I contacted them and they stated that it looks like they do not have the proper size. The regular fog lights on the stock bumper are they the same as any other bmw model so that maybe I can order for the model/year and hopefully will fit mine?
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
E90Company
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Car

If you are into yellow color, I would get yellow HID's. Better light output, clear lens when off, as well as safer and will work better in rain.
Appreciate 0