E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > FS: KW Street Comforts for E90-E92 Non-XI

06-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
GAaaAR
Captain

Drives: 2009 E92 335i

FS: KW Street Comforts for E90-E92 Non-XI

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I have a complete set of KW Street Comforts for E90-E92 non-XI. I put about 10K miles on them and it comes with a lifetime warranty. You might even be able to trade it in for a brand new one. Although I am too lazy to try.

Looking for $950 + shipping.

Here's more info: http://www.tmrtuning.com/index.php?r...product_id=783

PM me if interested.

06-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
SJ_1989
Enlisted Member

Drives: '08 335i

I tried sending you a pm but it says your inbox is full.

How is the handling compared to V1s? I'm looking for the stance of a coilover setup and a better ride than H&R spring/shock combo(harsh from what ive read) with upgrading to 19" wheels in the future but don't plan on tracking my car at all. Is there a lot of suspension travel with the softer ride that might interfere with the larger wheels? Do you have pics of these installed on your car by chance? Just curious because I haven't seen many members on here yet with this setup. Thanks!
      06-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
GAaaAR
Captain

Drives: 2009 E92 335i

Sorry, I cleared my inbox now. The ride is a bit softer than the V.1 and handling wise I can't tell the difference to be honest. I hear its a bit better, but I dont push my car to the limit and neither have I sat in a car with V1 on that has pushed their car to the limit. What I can say is, its a definite improvement over stock and the ride isn't bad at all with stock wheel non-run flats (and I live with NYC roads).

I'll try to search for some pics, but it might be lost in my broken iphone. I'm also not one to take too many pics of my car. But let me see if I can find something...