E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Charity Drive - May 12th



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
rennis
Lieutenant
rennis's Avatar
7
Rep
510
Posts

 
Drives: E70 5.0 & B5 S4
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kirkland

iTrader: (1)

Charity Drive - May 12th

Seems like a lot of you enjoy getting together for meets and drives, thought I would invite you to join us in another charity drive, hosted by a local Audi/VW club, from Lynnwood to Bellingham via Chuckanut. This our 4th year hosting the drive:

http://bpcdubs.com/

There are always a handful of BMWs on this drive, so don't be bashful. It's all for a good cause. This is a super chill cruise and not a very quick drive, so expect a slow pace. (lots of backroads through the tulip fields, etc.)

Join if you can!

~rennis
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
andybui82
Colonel
andybui82's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
2,474
Posts

 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Blop PNW branch

iTrader: (4)

i could use a drive...
__________________
Cars: SGM 325i (Retired) l BSM 135i (Retired) l SS to Gloss White S2000 (Retired) l Arctic White RS4 (Retired) l White GTi (retired) l AW 335d M-Sport
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #3
.Lindsay.
Second Lieutenant
.Lindsay.'s Avatar
3
Rep
271
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, E30 vert, E70 50i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kirkland, WA

iTrader: (0)

Fun cruise, tasty food and BPC is a good group of guys.
Not to mention I <3 Bellingham and chuckanut.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #4
GingerWizard
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
5
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 535xi Sports Wagon
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennis View Post
Seems like a lot of you enjoy getting together for meets and drives, thought I would invite you to join us in another charity drive, hosted by a local Audi/VW club, from Lynnwood to Bellingham via Chuckanut. This our 4th year hosting the drive:

http://bpcdubs.com/

There are always a handful of BMWs on this drive, so don't be bashful. It's all for a good cause. This is a super chill cruise and not a very quick drive, so expect a slow pace. (lots of backroads through the tulip fields, etc.)

Join if you can!

~rennis
Damn Audi/Toyota drivers....don't you have your own forums??
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #5
atown88
Major
atown88's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,442
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Not to thread jack or anything, but damn, we need to establish our own Annual BimmerpostNW drive for charity. We're gettin somewhat big enough!
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #6
rennis
Lieutenant
rennis's Avatar
7
Rep
510
Posts

 
Drives: E70 5.0 & B5 S4
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kirkland

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerWizard View Post
Damn Audi/Toyota drivers....don't you have your own forums??
sure do. but they're invite only.

Welp, see you later!
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
rennis
Lieutenant
rennis's Avatar
7
Rep
510
Posts

 
Drives: E70 5.0 & B5 S4
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kirkland

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
Not to thread jack or anything, but damn, we need to establish our own Annual BimmerpostNW drive for charity. We're gettin somewhat big enough!
Definitely. It's rather easy to do and there aren't many local charities that don't need help.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 09:39 AM   #8
.Lindsay.
Second Lieutenant
.Lindsay.'s Avatar
3
Rep
271
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, E30 vert, E70 50i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kirkland, WA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerWizard View Post
Damn Audi/Toyota drivers....don't you have your own forums??
Bahahahaha
And Kevin, get it right. Damn Audi/Toyota/mustang/BMW/Malibu drivers... And yes, there are forums for all of them!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST