E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > "Burgers and BMW" XXX Meet



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #111
.Lindsay.
Second Lieutenant
.Lindsay.'s Avatar
3
Rep
271
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, E30 vert, E70 50i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kirkland, WA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybui82 View Post
most of us left around 11-12. we had a decent turnout from our crew.
Yeah, we weren't really planning on going cuz we were in a wedding the night before (read- it was a late night), otherwise we would have got there a lot earlier. There was only a red e92 328i left when we were there.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #112
andybui82
Colonel
andybui82's Avatar
United_States
41
Rep
2,474
Posts

 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Blop PNW branch

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Lindsay. View Post
Yeah, we weren't really planning on going cuz we were in a wedding the night before (read- it was a late night), otherwise we would have got there a lot earlier. There was only a red e92 328i left when we were there.
that was jonathan. he was parked next to johnny and jonathan earlier in the day haha
__________________
Cars: SGM 325i (Retired) l BSM 135i (Retired) l SS to Gloss White S2000 (Retired) l Arctic White RS4 (Retired) l White GTi (retired) l AW 335d M-Sport
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #113
ace1eleven
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
15
Posts

 
Drives: 335is
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Surprised I was the only one there with a 335is. Maybe there are less around than I thought. Hopefully I'll see one or two there next time around.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #114
andybui82
Colonel
andybui82's Avatar
United_States
41
Rep
2,474
Posts

 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Blop PNW branch

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace1eleven View Post
Surprised I was the only one there with a 335is. Maybe there are less around than I thought. Hopefully I'll see one or two there next time around.
i saw it parked there. but didnt know where the owner went
__________________
Cars: SGM 325i (Retired) l BSM 135i (Retired) l SS to Gloss White S2000 (Retired) l Arctic White RS4 (Retired) l White GTi (retired) l AW 335d M-Sport
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #115
atown88
Major
atown88's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,442
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybui82 View Post
i saw it parked there. but didnt know where the owner went
Was this when you went back? I don't remember seeing an is there.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #116
andybui82
Colonel
andybui82's Avatar
United_States
41
Rep
2,474
Posts

 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Blop PNW branch

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
Was this when you went back? I don't remember seeing an is there.
no it was there the first time
__________________
Cars: SGM 325i (Retired) l BSM 135i (Retired) l SS to Gloss White S2000 (Retired) l Arctic White RS4 (Retired) l White GTi (retired) l AW 335d M-Sport
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #117
ace1eleven
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
15
Posts

 
Drives: 335is
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

I left around 12:30 or so. My friend and I were the only 1M and 335is for quite a while until another 1M arrived a little later in the morning. Saw some really great cars and met some cool folks. Pretty great event overall.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #118
atown88
Major
atown88's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,442
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace1eleven View Post
I left around 12:30 or so. My friend and I were the only 1M and 335is for quite a while until another 1M arrived a little later in the morning. Saw some really great cars and met some cool folks. Pretty great event overall.
Are you referring to the the 1M that was parked near the entrance? Or the 1M that I think was in a different lot?
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #119
ace1eleven
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
15
Posts

 
Drives: 335is
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

I was in the 335is, but I drive out with the guy who has the 1M. We were parked near the entrance of the main lot.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #120
menewtobmw
Private First Class
4
Rep
160
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
I remember the e93 MB, and...maybe..just maybe an e90 MB. Were you parked near the e93?
At the pre-meet? Yep, I was next to him.

My E90 is the one just right of center in the first picture posted here:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=700383
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #121
Bunkei
Anti-Fanboy
10
Rep
501
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Bunkei Send a message via MSN to Bunkei Send a message via Skype™ to Bunkei
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace1eleven View Post
I was in the 335is, but I drive out with the guy who has the 1M. We were parked near the entrance of the main lot.
It was funny that there were two 1M's with the same orange color, until someone told me that there's only like 3 color choices. lol

It's too bad the new one is so ... fugly
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #122
atown88
Major
atown88's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,442
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkei View Post
It was funny that there were two 1M's with the same orange color, until someone told me that there's only like 3 color choices. lol

It's too bad the new one is so ... fugly
Doesn't know the 1M only came in three colors, but knows every color + interior combination of every single Audi model...come on Ben.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #123
Bunkei
Anti-Fanboy
10
Rep
501
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Bunkei Send a message via MSN to Bunkei Send a message via Skype™ to Bunkei
Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
Doesn't know the 1M only came in three colors, but knows every color + interior combination of every single Audi model...come on Ben.
sorry
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #124
andybui82
Colonel
andybui82's Avatar
United_States
41
Rep
2,474
Posts

 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Blop PNW branch

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
Doesn't know the 1M only came in three colors, but knows every color + interior combination of every single Audi model...come on Ben.
hahahahaha
__________________
Cars: SGM 325i (Retired) l BSM 135i (Retired) l SS to Gloss White S2000 (Retired) l Arctic White RS4 (Retired) l White GTi (retired) l AW 335d M-Sport
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST