E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > sterling performance london



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-07-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
20

 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South East


Posts: 1,698
iTrader: (0)

sterling performance london

Hey guys, has anyone had any experience with them? Or know anything about them?

http://www.sterlingperformance.co.uk/
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 04:19 AM   #2
Hotcoupe
Major General
United Kingdom
70

 
Hotcoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: Don't know yet!
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK


Posts: 6,105
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully_Polite View Post
Hey guys, has anyone had any experience with them? Or know anything about them?

http://www.sterlingperformance.co.uk/
I can't help in terms of knowing anything about them,but they have a couple of interesting cars for sale.

You thinking of changing?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 05:06 AM   #3
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
20

 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South East


Posts: 1,698
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotcoupe View Post
I can't help in terms of knowing anything about them,but they have a couple of interesting cars for sale.

You thinking of changing?
Yes they do have some interesting cars, I came accross them because they had a 335i for sale. They don't look like a classy outfit like Romans (A217) so I was just wondering if anyone did have any knowledge or history with them.

I am still torn on wether to trade in now for a 335i or hold out next year for an R35 . Constantly warring with myself.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
Cyprio
Captain
United Kingdom
10

 
Cyprio's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Audi S4 B/Edition
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Colchester. UK


Posts: 919
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully_Polite View Post
Yes they do have some interesting cars, I came accross them because they had a 335i for sale. They don't look like a classy outfit like Romans (A217) so I was just wondering if anyone did have any knowledge or history with them.

I am still torn on wether to trade in now for a 335i or hold out next year for an R35 . Constantly warring with myself.
Nissan GTR R35 ?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #5
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
20

 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South East


Posts: 1,698
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprio View Post
Nissan GTR R35 ?
yea mate the r35 Hopefully a MY11 if not then MY10.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 03:24 PM   #6
Cyprio
Captain
United Kingdom
10

 
Cyprio's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Audi S4 B/Edition
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Colchester. UK


Posts: 919
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully_Polite View Post
yea mate the r35 Hopefully a MY11 if not then MY10.
Nice car, always had big respect for the high performance Nissans. Had a look at one at my local Nissan dealer - very impressive. Given your choice I know who I'd be dropping my pants for!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST