E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Can look up and buy cars at local auction in Boston (if interested)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-16-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Can look up and buy cars at local auction in Boston (if interested)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
erased


edit: can view our cars at http://BostonCheapCars.com


Last edited by Kolyan2k; 08-09-2012 at 08:28 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 09:36 AM   #2
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
Just what the title says. If anyone wants a car from auction I might help....

here is the recent price list:
Can search for the car you want, bring up recent price history, check VIN, and show you pictures (if they are posted), and even try to show you the car in person the night before auction.

Only for serious buyers. Price is $500. Mostly trying to help people here, I am not the dealer and most money goes to him anyway.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
Prazision
Private
1
Rep
79
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Auto
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

can you look up 135s?
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prazision View Post
can you look up 135s?
none sold in past 6 auctions (only one 128i). Auctions are on Fridays, full list of cars usually available Wednesday-Thursday....as of today, no 1-series.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
eljay
Enlisted Member
2
Rep
37
Posts

 
Drives: Searching for ///M
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NS

iTrader: (0)

Can you see if any E46 M3 Coupes with 6-speed manual went through auctions recently?

Here's what I'm looking for: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=527490

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #6
e90bmw99
First Lieutenant
5
Rep
374
Posts

 
Drives: 650i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: AZ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
none sold in past 6 auctions (only one 128i). Auctions are on Fridays, full list of cars usually available Wednesday-Thursday....as of today, no 1-series.
Any west coast auctions?
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 05:54 PM   #7
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90bmw99 View Post
Any west coast auctions?
Auctions are everywhere, I just cant buy you a car there. I mean most have bidding over the internet, but i dont want to get in to that....so this is just local
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #8
slpymnky
Private First Class
9
Rep
168
Posts

 
Drives: Searching for my next Bimmer
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: GA->SF

iTrader: (0)

Can you help arrange shipping from the auction?
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #9
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slpymnky View Post
Can you help arrange shipping from the auction?
no sorry. it's doable, but dont wanna get in something i dont know and never done. if i was the dealer, then sure, but i am just a middle guy. plus might not be a good idea, shipping cost + dealer fee + auction fee.....cars at auction are not dirt cheap......

but i will ask the guy if he is interested in shipping to other states
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 07:27 PM   #10
1997gtx
Lieutenant
1997gtx's Avatar
6
Rep
530
Posts

 
Drives: 08 328xi | 08 S5 | 02 S4
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

Some of those prices are odd...

2009 328 x-drive ... 20,988 miles ... $22,800
2007 328 xi ... 33,347 miles ... $22,000

Are those what they sold the cars for?
__________________
08 328xi - SOLD | 08 S5 | 02 S4
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #11
AlpineBMWM3
New Member
0
Rep
11
Posts

 
Drives: '99 528i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NH

iTrader: (0)

It's very kind of you to offer this to members! Are you using Adesa? I belong to Adesa too and I'm always keeping watch over auction prices.
These days, I think the prices have definitely skyrocketed.
__________________
New member as of 7/07/10 - coming from the Bimmerforums community
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #12
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997gtx View Post
Some of those prices are odd...

2009 328 x-drive ... 20,988 miles ... $22,800
2007 328 xi ... 33,347 miles ... $22,000

Are those what they sold the cars for?
real cheap deals usually means car has damage. they state it there and show you pictures. and of course you can look at car right before auction, and most of the time you can look day before and test drive it (not always). for some weird reason when i bought my A4, 2 cars I wanted to look at, both were the ONLY ones missing from the lot, of course I checked them out the next day.....(just easier to do it day before)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineBMWM3 View Post
It's very kind of you to offer this to members! Are you using Adesa? I belong to Adesa too and I'm always keeping watch over auction prices.
These days, I think the prices have definitely skyrocketed.
yeah, i live 5-7 minute away and my friend dealer has dealership right by the auction.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
nauhtthuan
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335IX
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Hey... I'm looking for a 2008+ 328IX or 335IX with Nav coupe. White with red interior. 40k miles or less.

Please let me know if you can find a good deal on one.

I'm definitely ready to buy if I can find one in great condition...

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:36 PM   #14
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauhtthuan View Post
Hey... I'm looking for a 2008+ 328IX or 335IX with Nav coupe. White with red interior. 40k miles or less.

Please let me know if you can find a good deal on one.

I'm definitely ready to buy if I can find one in great condition...

Thanks!
auto or manual.....manual are very rare
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:38 PM   #15
nauhtthuan
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335IX
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Automatic..

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 08:58 PM   #16
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prazision View Post
can you look up 135s?
2009 128i w/ 9k miles is up this friday
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #17
max
Tired & Retired
max's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
179
Posts

 
Drives: E93 2009 335i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alto, NM

iTrader: (4)

I'm looking for a 2009+ 335i xdrive, auto/nav/premium/sport/cold weather/comfort convenience package. Less than 40k miles. Any exterior color except no black. Any interior color is fine. If you see any please let me know.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #18
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max View Post
I'm looking for a 2009+ 335i xdrive, auto/nav/premium/sport/cold weather/comfort convenience package. Less than 40k miles. Any exterior color except no black. Any interior color is fine. If you see any please let me know.
they dont list packages......and cold weather pkg for TX ?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 01:32 PM   #19
thino
New Member
0
Rep
13
Posts

 
Drives: none
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: toronto

iTrader: (0)

looking for 335i/335xi coupe or convertible. under 40k miles, with nav and sport package. colours montego blue, monaco blue, or black. auto is fine manual preferred. thank you. email me at thinojen_p@hotmail.com if you find anything.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #20
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

I would like to know....How do you people from TX and from Toronto are planning on doing this even if I find you a car ? Just curious.....
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 02:16 PM   #21
Foxcolt
Private First Class
1
Rep
110
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: VA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
I would like to know....How do you people from TX and from Toronto are planning on doing this even if I find you a car ? Just curious.....
Also unless I'm mistaken, auctions require full payment up front at the time of purchase, no financing, waiting for bank to send out a check etc.

You show up in person, bid on the car you want, write them a check take the title & keys and leave.

For those curious in other states, there are public auctions available in your area, often times dealing with repo cars. It can land you a good deal if your willing to do the legwork but there's a lot of legwork to do...
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 02:42 PM   #22
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
61
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxcolt View Post
Also unless I'm mistaken, auctions require full payment up front at the time of purchase, no financing, waiting for bank to send out a check etc.

You show up in person, bid on the car you want, write them a check take the title & keys and leave.

For those curious in other states, there are public auctions available in your area, often times dealing with repo cars. It can land you a good deal if your willing to do the legwork but there's a lot of legwork to do...
just asked this question myself.... different auctions have different rules, some give you a few days, with others you must pay the same day, but with this auction you actually have 4 business days to come up with money. Penalties are also different for not picking up the car
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST