E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > The best civil chases on the Nurburgring I have ever seen - 1M, E46 M3 CSL, E92 M3 :)

05-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #45
Matrez
Lieutenant

Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrez View Post
Hey, that 335i with single turbo is bloody fast - faster than Ferrari Italia 458 !!!
I suppose if 330i's engine is the same as 335i's engine but just with no turbos would not it be better to buy 330i for 7k and put single turbo on it ? Would save a lot of money then... Its a lot easier to find great 330i rather than good 335i so its worth giving it a try. HPF are doing turbo conversions etc.

Here is the most amazing exhaust system for 335i I have ever seen (no need to mess with mufflers, resonator, cats, downpipes/headers etc) :

What do you think ? Is there more BHP gain if you mess with the exhaust yourself ? It will not pass MOT for sure...

PS. Here you are HPF YT page : http://www.youtube.com/user/HPFChris/featured
I suppose the question was a bit stupid lol sorry I do not know BMWs that much lol
      05-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #46
Boz335i
Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrez View Post
The 335i just does not seem any special that any other 3 Series in looks both inside and out just except the exhaust !!! Its just a normal 3 Series with a fantastic engine in it.
I don't want to read any more of your posts, they're depressing me

Some people like that, not too showy, just a very fast sleeper.
One thing is nice, when you go up behind the rep in the outside lane with his debadged 3-series and they keep speeding up to shake you off, eventually you have to undertake as you hear them revving the nuts off their motor. When you look over, they never look back
Boz335i is offline   United Kingdom
      05-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #47
Matrez
Lieutenant

Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boz335i View Post
I don't want to read any more of your posts, they're depressing me

Some people like that, not too showy, just a very fast sleeper.
One thing is nice, when you go up behind the rep in the outside lane with his debadged 3-series and they keep speeding up to shake you off, eventually you have to undertake as you hear them revving the nuts off their motor. When you look over, they never look back
Yeah thats right, I suppose I got just too excited with all the tuning and the rest with 335i Ive got a diesel for over 2 years for a reason and I am not that kind of a man - just got off a line a little with all the stuff - never really knew about it all before

Sorry for the depression guys !

Best Regards,

Mat.