E90Post

E92 Lighting

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > F the IRS! Im going to stop paying Income Taxes!

06-26-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
SOLOx1
Infamous
South Korea
Rep

Drives: stoned

F the IRS! Im going to stop paying Income Taxes!

I just finished watching this video and it shows that the Federal Income tax is unconstitutional. There is NO LAW that requires the average hardworking American to pay an income tax every year. There were many court cases about this and have almost all been ruled in the non-taxpayer's favor.

If youre going to comment on this, please watch the whole video first
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80303867390173

dont know exactly how to take all this but i kno a few things for certain.
1. im going to stop paying federal income tax (why give away my hard earned money)
2. the govt. is bullshit and has become our enemy
3. im not going to get a rfid chip/national id
4. some haters are going to flame me for posting this
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
ward
Major General
Rep

Drives: F

let us know how you like jail
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #3
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: people insane

Speaking as someone who knows alot more then you about the federal tax system and the precedence set by past court cases, I hope you enjoy the federal prison system.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #4
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 E90 328i

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
let us know how you like jail
SERIUSLY,,, +1
      06-26-2007, 04:01 PM   #5
ward
Major General
Rep

Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:03 PM   #6
SOLOx1
Infamous
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
Speaking as someone who knows alot more then you about the federal tax system and the precedence set by past court cases, I hope you enjoy the federal prison system.
explain.

also, i told you guys to watch the video first then comment.. should listen to both sides first, then make an educated opinion and comment on it. not joke about gettin owned in prison.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:09 PM   #7
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

I have a Masters in Accounting and one in Finance so I don't need to watch a crappy video to make an educated opinion on you getting pwned in prison.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:17 PM   #8
SOLOx1
Infamous
South Korea
Rep

hahah ur fckin education background doesnt mean shit to me. i asked you to explain in detail what you meant earlier, not tell me how well you can crunch numbers. how about instead of being ignorant, you can actually spend a couple minutes of your free time watching something that can possibly expand your knowledge. you dont HAVE to watch this video, just like you dont HAVE to post in this thread. I just ask if you ARE going to post, watch first.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:25 PM   #9
DPritchett
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 F10 528i

Garage List
2006 E90 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Al Capone, the Chicago famous mobster, ran gambling and bootleg whiskey operations, ordered murders (the St. Valentine's Day massacre) and bribed/extorted civic officials. So what did he go Alcatraz for?

Income Tax evasion.

2006 325xi |SG - Terra - Walnut | Steptronic | Premium Package - Nav | Zenon Adaptive Headlights | Blacklines; iPod Adapter
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:26 PM   #10
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Start with Article I, Sections 8 and 9 of the US Constitution, the Revenue Act of 1913, also known as the Tariff Act, Ch. 16, 38 Stat. 166, and the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution among others. Yes, all have been upheld multiple times by the Supreme Court. Anyone else's "interpretations" of these things or the Supreme Court's decisions are nothing but useless bullshit.

The primary basis of all U.S. law is the US Constitution and Supreme Court decisions help define, strength or destroy laws on the basis of either or not they are constitutional. Unless they put forward a decision that changes stated rulings in regards to the ability of the government to impose an income tax, you will lose and go to prison 100 out of 100 times.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #11
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 E90 328i

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Start with Article I, Sections 8 and 9 of the US Constitution, the Revenue Act of 1913, also known as the Tariff Act, Ch. 16, 38 Stat. 166, and the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution among others. Yes, all have been upheld multiple times by the Supreme Court. Anyone else's "interpretations" of these things or the Supreme Court's decisions are nothing but useless bullshit.

The primary basis of all U.S. law is the US Constitution and Supreme Court decisions help define, strength or destroy laws on the basis of either or not they are constitutional. Unless they put forward a decision that changes stated rulings in regards to the ability of the government to impose an income tax, you will lose and go to prison 100 out of 100 times.
we need a homo smily of the op taking it in jail!
      06-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #12
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOx1 View Post
hahah ur fckin education background doesnt mean shit to me. i asked you to explain in detail what you meant earlier, not tell me how well you can crunch numbers. how about instead of being ignorant, you can actually spend a couple minutes of your free time watching something that can possibly expand your knowledge. you dont HAVE to watch this video, just like you dont HAVE to post in this thread. I just ask if you ARE going to post, watch first.
It's obvious from your typing and non-ability to use correct grammar that education doesn't mean much to you at all, does it.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:31 PM   #13
SOLOx1
Infamous
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPritchett View Post
Al Capone, the Chicago famous mobster, ran gambling and bootleg whiskey operations, ordered murders (the St. Valentine's Day massacre) and bribed/extorted civic officials. So what did he go Alcatraz for?

Income Tax evasion.
Al Capone is a different matter. They knew about all the crimes he committed but had no proof to convict him. They knew that tax evasion was the only chance they had to put him in jail so they ran with it.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #14
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Bye! Have fun in prison!
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #15
SOLOx1
Infamous
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
It's obvious from your typing and non-ability to use correct grammar that education doesn't mean much to you at all, does it.
hahah i couldnt care less about grammatical mistakes. i check the forums during my leisure time. spelling and grammar arent high on my priority list.

btw, real mature of you to result to personal attacks. its all good though, doesnt bother me at all. i might be too blunt but.. i dont really give a fck about you
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:44 PM   #16
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
hahah i couldnt care less about grammatical mistakes. i check the forums during my leisure time. spelling and grammar arent high on my priority list.

btw, real mature of you to result to personal attacks. its all good though, doesnt bother me at all. i might be too blunt but.. i dont really give a fck about you
oh my god, someone doesn't care about me! What will I do??? This is crazy no one's never not liked me before.

Bye! Have fun in prison!
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:45 PM   #17
ward
Major General
Rep

Quote:
. i dont really give a fck about you
Bubba in jail will give a fck TO you
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:50 PM   #18
SOLOx1
Infamous
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
oh my god, someone doesn't care about me! What will I do??? This is crazy no one's never not liked me before.

Bye! Have fun in prison!
hahaha cry more, it makes me happy. ill be the first then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
Bubba in jail will give a fck TO you
bubba isnt gonna do shit.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #19
ward
Major General
Rep

Quote: