E90Post
 


E92 Lighting
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > F the IRS! Im going to stop paying Income Taxes!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-26-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
SOLOx1
Infamous
SOLOx1's Avatar
South Korea
2
Rep
65
Posts

 
Drives: stoned
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KR

iTrader: (0)

F the IRS! Im going to stop paying Income Taxes!

I just finished watching this video and it shows that the Federal Income tax is unconstitutional. There is NO LAW that requires the average hardworking American to pay an income tax every year. There were many court cases about this and have almost all been ruled in the non-taxpayer's favor.

If youre going to comment on this, please watch the whole video first
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80303867390173

dont know exactly how to take all this but i kno a few things for certain.
1. im going to stop paying federal income tax (why give away my hard earned money)
2. the govt. is bullshit and has become our enemy
3. im not going to get a rfid chip/national id
4. some haters are going to flame me for posting this
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
ward
Major General
70
Rep
6,162
Posts

 
Drives: F
Join Date: May 2005
Location: T

iTrader: (0)

let us know how you like jail
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #3
Carnage
Lieutenant General
Carnage's Avatar
United_States
180
Rep
16,404
Posts

 
Drives: people insane
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: classified

iTrader: (2)

Speaking as someone who knows alot more then you about the federal tax system and the precedence set by past court cases, I hope you enjoy the federal prison system.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #4
ADHD
Brigadier General
ADHD's Avatar
United_States
73
Rep
4,057
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Magic Mountain

iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
let us know how you like jail
SERIUSLY,,, +1
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:01 PM   #5
ward
Major General
70
Rep
6,162
Posts

 
Drives: F
Join Date: May 2005
Location: T

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:03 PM   #6
SOLOx1
Infamous
SOLOx1's Avatar
South Korea
2
Rep
65
Posts

 
Drives: stoned
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KR

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
Speaking as someone who knows alot more then you about the federal tax system and the precedence set by past court cases, I hope you enjoy the federal prison system.
explain.

also, i told you guys to watch the video first then comment.. should listen to both sides first, then make an educated opinion and comment on it. not joke about gettin owned in prison.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:09 PM   #7
Carnage
Lieutenant General
Carnage's Avatar
United_States
180
Rep
16,404
Posts

 
Drives: people insane
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: classified

iTrader: (2)

I have a Masters in Accounting and one in Finance so I don't need to watch a crappy video to make an educated opinion on you getting pwned in prison.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:17 PM   #8
SOLOx1
Infamous
SOLOx1's Avatar
South Korea
2
Rep
65
Posts

 
Drives: stoned
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KR

iTrader: (0)

hahah ur fckin education background doesnt mean shit to me. i asked you to explain in detail what you meant earlier, not tell me how well you can crunch numbers. how about instead of being ignorant, you can actually spend a couple minutes of your free time watching something that can possibly expand your knowledge. you dont HAVE to watch this video, just like you dont HAVE to post in this thread. I just ask if you ARE going to post, watch first.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:25 PM   #9
DPritchett
Second Lieutenant
DPritchett's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
241
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 F10 528i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lynchburg, VA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 E90 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
Speaking as someone who knows alot more then you about the federal tax system and the precedence set by past court cases, I hope you enjoy the federal prison system.
Al Capone, the Chicago famous mobster, ran gambling and bootleg whiskey operations, ordered murders (the St. Valentine's Day massacre) and bribed/extorted civic officials. So what did he go Alcatraz for?



Income Tax evasion.
__________________
2011 528i Space Gray - Black - Light Wood Trim

2006 325xi |SG - Terra - Walnut | Steptronic | Premium Package - Nav | Zenon Adaptive Headlights | Blacklines; iPod Adapter
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:26 PM   #10
Carnage
Lieutenant General
Carnage's Avatar
United_States
180
Rep
16,404
Posts

 
Drives: people insane
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: classified

iTrader: (2)

Start with Article I, Sections 8 and 9 of the US Constitution, the Revenue Act of 1913, also known as the Tariff Act, Ch. 16, 38 Stat. 166, and the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution among others. Yes, all have been upheld multiple times by the Supreme Court. Anyone else's "interpretations" of these things or the Supreme Court's decisions are nothing but useless bullshit.

The primary basis of all U.S. law is the US Constitution and Supreme Court decisions help define, strength or destroy laws on the basis of either or not they are constitutional. Unless they put forward a decision that changes stated rulings in regards to the ability of the government to impose an income tax, you will lose and go to prison 100 out of 100 times.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #11
ADHD
Brigadier General
ADHD's Avatar
United_States
73
Rep
4,057
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Magic Mountain

iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
Start with Article I, Sections 8 and 9 of the US Constitution, the Revenue Act of 1913, also known as the Tariff Act, Ch. 16, 38 Stat. 166, and the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution among others. Yes, all have been upheld multiple times by the Supreme Court. Anyone else's "interpretations" of these things or the Supreme Court's decisions are nothing but useless bullshit.

The primary basis of all U.S. law is the US Constitution and Supreme Court decisions help define, strength or destroy laws on the basis of either or not they are constitutional. Unless they put forward a decision that changes stated rulings in regards to the ability of the government to impose an income tax, you will lose and go to prison 100 out of 100 times.
we need a homo smily of the op taking it in jail!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #12
Carnage
Lieutenant General
Carnage's Avatar
United_States
180
Rep
16,404
Posts

 
Drives: people insane
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: classified

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOx1 View Post
hahah ur fckin education background doesnt mean shit to me. i asked you to explain in detail what you meant earlier, not tell me how well you can crunch numbers. how about instead of being ignorant, you can actually spend a couple minutes of your free time watching something that can possibly expand your knowledge. you dont HAVE to watch this video, just like you dont HAVE to post in this thread. I just ask if you ARE going to post, watch first.
It's obvious from your typing and non-ability to use correct grammar that education doesn't mean much to you at all, does it.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:31 PM   #13
SOLOx1
Infamous
SOLOx1's Avatar
South Korea
2
Rep
65
Posts

 
Drives: stoned
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KR

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPritchett View Post
Al Capone, the Chicago famous mobster, ran gambling and bootleg whiskey operations, ordered murders (the St. Valentine's Day massacre) and bribed/extorted civic officials. So what did he go Alcatraz for?



Income Tax evasion.
Al Capone is a different matter. They knew about all the crimes he committed but had no proof to convict him. They knew that tax evasion was the only chance they had to put him in jail so they ran with it.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #14
Carnage
Lieutenant General
Carnage's Avatar
United_States
180
Rep
16,404
Posts

 
Drives: people insane
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: classified

iTrader: (2)

Bye! Have fun in prison!
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #15
SOLOx1
Infamous
SOLOx1's Avatar
South Korea
2
Rep
65
Posts

 
Drives: stoned
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KR

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
It's obvious from your typing and non-ability to use correct grammar that education doesn't mean much to you at all, does it.
hahah i couldnt care less about grammatical mistakes. i check the forums during my leisure time. spelling and grammar arent high on my priority list.

btw, real mature of you to result to personal attacks. its all good though, doesnt bother me at all. i might be too blunt but.. i dont really give a fck about you
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:44 PM   #16
Carnage
Lieutenant General
Carnage's Avatar
United_States
180
Rep
16,404
Posts

 
Drives: people insane
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: classified

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOx1 View Post
hahah i couldnt care less about grammatical mistakes. i check the forums during my leisure time. spelling and grammar arent high on my priority list.

btw, real mature of you to result to personal attacks. its all good though, doesnt bother me at all. i might be too blunt but.. i dont really give a fck about you
oh my god, someone doesn't care about me! What will I do??? This is crazy no one's never not liked me before.

Bye! Have fun in prison!
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:45 PM   #17
ward
Major General
70
Rep
6,162
Posts

 
Drives: F
Join Date: May 2005
Location: T

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOx1 View Post
. i dont really give a fck about you
Bubba in jail will give a fck TO you
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:50 PM   #18
SOLOx1
Infamous
SOLOx1's Avatar
South Korea
2
Rep
65
Posts

 
Drives: stoned
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KR

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
oh my god, someone doesn't care about me! What will I do??? This is crazy no one's never not liked me before.

Bye! Have fun in prison!
hahaha cry more, it makes me happy. ill be the first then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
Bubba in jail will give a fck TO you
bubba isnt gonna do shit.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #19
ward
Major General
70
Rep
6,162
Posts

 
Drives: F
Join Date: May 2005
Location: T

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOx1 View Post


bubba is gonna pound my sh*t.


Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 05:08 PM   #20
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
7,381
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
we need a homo smily of the op taking it in jail!
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 05:17 PM   #21
SOLOx1
Infamous
SOLOx1's Avatar
South Korea
2
Rep
65
Posts

 
Drives: stoned
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KR

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
Start with Article I, Sections 8 and 9 of the US Constitution, the Revenue Act of 1913, also known as the Tariff Act, Ch. 16, 38 Stat. 166, and the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution among others. Yes, all have been upheld multiple times by the Supreme Court. Anyone else's "interpretations" of these things or the Supreme Court's decisions are nothing but useless bullshit.

The primary basis of all U.S. law is the US Constitution and Supreme Court decisions help define, strength or destroy laws on the basis of either or not they are constitutional. Unless they put forward a decision that changes stated rulings in regards to the ability of the government to impose an income tax, you will lose and go to prison 100 out of 100 times.
i didnt see this post till now.

The U.S. Constitution allows two types of taxes, direct and indirect. The Constitution says a direct tax must be apportioned, meaning divided equally amongst the people. It also says indirect taxes must be uniform throughout all the states and cannot change from person to person. Indirect tax is an excise tax, which can be avoided. Cigarette taxes and gas taxes are an example. You can choose to avoid them by not smoking and by riding a bike to work. The income tax being applied now does not meet the criteria of either direct or indirect taxes.

The 16th amendment did not impose any new taxes and did not change any taxes that were originally in the constitution. Congress tried to enact an income tax in 1894 and the Supreme Court deemed it was unconstitutional. They tried again in 1913 and the Supreme Court said the 16th amendment conferred no new power of taxation. If they didnt have it then, and they didnt get it, then they dont have it. There is no constitutional basis for tax on wages of americans working in the United States.

btw the homo comments make you seem childish and retarded.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 05:23 PM   #22
ward
Major General
70
Rep
6,162
Posts

 
Drives: F
Join Date: May 2005
Location: T

iTrader: (0)

do a search for "crazy cabbie" and see how your idea worked out for him

http://www.mdtaxattorney.com/newsletter/march-2005.html
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST