E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > CRC SensorKleen - Damn I love this stuff



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-14-2012, 10:48 PM   #1
MaximusJ
Colonel
MaximusJ's Avatar
Canada
95
Rep
2,296
Posts

Drives: 340Xi MG 2017
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec, Canada

iTrader: (21)

Garage List
CRC SensorKleen - Damn I love this stuff

Everytime is like the first time; it never goes away.

You spray your MAF with this magic stuff and its like a 20hp boost everytime.

Everybody with an oiled filter should treat their sensor once in a while with this magic potion.

Best $8 you could ever spend
__________________
Mineral Grey '17 F30 340XI
[Garage] // [Build Journal]

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]

Last edited by MaximusJ; 05-14-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #2
Revision2
Captain
Revision2's Avatar
Canada
26
Rep
738
Posts

Drives: JB 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Where did you pick it up from? Cdn Tire? Granted the "20hp boost" is nice (+/- 20hp I'm sure) I wouldn't mind getting some for maintenance purposes.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2012, 11:15 PM   #3
RupertPupkin
Lieutenant Colonel
RupertPupkin's Avatar
United_States
47
Rep
1,533
Posts

Drives: Freak Beast
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East

iTrader: (5)

Its good stuff. Same as the CRC Mass Air Cleaner here in the US. Its a shame our MAF sensors are so sensitive.

By same I mean literally the identical stuff, different can.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 07:52 AM   #4
MaximusJ
Colonel
MaximusJ's Avatar
Canada
95
Rep
2,296
Posts

Drives: 340Xi MG 2017
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec, Canada

iTrader: (21)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RupertPupkin View Post
Its good stuff. Same as the CRC Mass Air Cleaner here in the US. Its a shame our MAF sensors are so sensitive.

By same I mean literally the identical stuff, different can.
Yes and from what i've heard from CRC, the name will eventually change in the us also.

I got mine shipped over the border, (because they were unavailable locally) but CRC confirmed that Canadian Tire and NAPA auto parts should have it on the shelves; they just closed a deal with them.

Revision2: Trust me, you dont want to change an oil filter without cleaning the MAF.
__________________
Mineral Grey '17 F30 340XI
[Garage] // [Build Journal]

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]

Last edited by MaximusJ; 05-15-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #5
DESI4life10
Banned
DESI4life10's Avatar
Canada
67
Rep
3,360
Posts

Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusJ View Post
Yes and from what i've heard from CRC, the name will eventually change in the us also.

I got mine shipped over the border, (because they were unavailable locally) but CRC confirmed that Canadian Tire and NAPA auto parts should have it on the shelves; they just closed a deal with them.

Revision2: Trust me, you dont want to change an oil filter without cleaning the MAF.
+1...Been doing this for a while and definately feel like it is worth it for something soo simple.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #6
cc_bavarian
First Lieutenant
cc_bavarian's Avatar
Hong Kong
9
Rep
316
Posts

Drives: 2007+ E90 330i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E90 330i  [0.00]
How to do this? I've searched the DIY section with no luck.

My buddy picked up a can of SensorKleen from CdnTire for me but don't know where to begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
+1...Been doing this for a while and definately feel like it is worth it for something soo simple.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST