E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Codes from Cobb AP

05-16-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
skinrock
Agent Smith

Drives: 2013 Fusion AWD

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.45]
Codes from Cobb AP

I'm trying to find the meaning behind some codes, but it's not showing up in searches. Unfortunately the Cobb AP isn't giving me a description either, the code view just says this:

ECU
-U0DAD
-U0DA1
-U0D98
-U0D9C
-U0DA5
-U0D95

Not sure if these can be converted or what. Nothing really feels different as far as driving goes.
      05-16-2012, 01:59 AM   #2
skinrock
Agent Smith

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.45]
It just occurred to me that these are very similar in style to unicode characters: http://www.charbase.com/block/sinhala
      05-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
COBB Tuning
Major

Drives: 335i

Those are body module codes. We don't have descriptions for them, but typically they are related to changing out bulbs or other body work.

Ian
      05-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #4
skinrock
Agent Smith

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBB Tuning View Post
Those are body module codes. We don't have descriptions for them, but typically they are related to changing out bulbs or other body work.

Ian
I was just going to followup and let everyone know that Ronnie and Tim @ Cobb told me the same thing. I was doing a bit of work over the past few weeks that might have triggered them, so I am just going to keep scanning over the next couple weeks and see what happens. Looking forward to meeting the guys at Cobb SoCal in June.
      04-26-2013, 04:15 AM   #5
johmei
Private First Class

Drives: BMW 335i FBO COBB

I know it as old thread but this is the only hit on this code: U0DAD. I got it last night after a track event. I had no problems during my track time or immediately after. I drove like 15 minutes from the track, stopped for a burger for 20 mins and then went to a nearby gas station to fill air. When I started the car again it threw errors, iDrive said "DSC error drive carefully". Checked codes with Cobb and the only one I had was the U0DAD. Could not delete the code while car was running but after turning the engine off and on again the DSC error was gone and I could delete the code.
Then the next weird thing happened as instead of the DSC error I got front + rear pads due for service/change, even though I have not even connected my pad sensors but have new ones zip tied behind the wheel well. I reset the service counters and was on my way but still wonder what caused this thing. Overheated brakes? But probably about an hour after my last lap at the track?
johmei is offline   Sweden