E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > ..::PSI::.. Authorized Orlando-area Active Autowerke ECU flashing!

05-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Precision-sport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: BMWs

..::PSI::.. Authorized Orlando-area Active Autowerke ECU flashing!

PSI is glad to announce that we're able to offer Active Autowerke performance ECU flashes in-house for your BMW! This means zero downtime for you, and your vehicle is not disabled without an ECU while you're waiting on shipping.

There are tunes available for N52, N54, N55, and S65; covering nearly all your E9X bases! Whether you're in the central Florida area, or a short drive away, be sure to call or stop by to talk to us about options from Active Autowerke for your BMW!

Here is a 2010 328i touring which just received the Active Autowerke "stage 2" file for his N52. This is easily one of the best bangs for your buck if you have a 328i and are looking for that extra bit of performance!

Be sure to call the shop, or PM us for pricing on all Active Autowerke ECU upgrades, or stop by the shop if you're local!

Sales | Precision Sport Industries (PSI) | Sales@precision-sport.com | www.precision-sport.com | FACEBOOK | 407.617.0372
      06-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
Kid Red
Lieutenant

Drives: 2010 335i

Im a relatively new owner and I'm not familiar with tunes from active auto, what are the specs and cost? You guys do anything else service wise?
      06-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
Precision-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Red View Post
Im a relatively new owner and I'm not familiar with tunes from active auto, what are the specs and cost? You guys do anything else service wise?
Yes we do everything from routine service to full blow custom turbo kits, and everything in between! Exhaust, suspension, intake, tuning, etc.

The Active Autowerke tune for your car is an actual ECU flash, so it's not hardware in your e-box; it's invisible. What car were you interested in it for?

Sales | Precision Sport Industries (PSI) | Sales@precision-sport.com | www.precision-sport.com | FACEBOOK | 407.617.0372
      06-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
Route 16
I got lei'd

Drives: '07 E90 328i

If my car went into the dealer just to update it's ECU for FRM modules, clearing codes that sort, would the AA flash be removed?
Route 16 is offline   Philippines
      06-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #5
Precision-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-Hi.Red.Devil View Post
If my car went into the dealer just to update it's ECU for FRM modules, clearing codes that sort, would the AA flash be removed?
It would not be overwritten