E90Post

Evolve Automotive

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Pre-Owned Rolex Watches

06-11-2012, 03:33 AM   #1
Mark II
The Grim Reapers Love Child

Drives: BMW e92 M-Sport Coupe

Pre-Owned Rolex Watches

Hi Guys,

I know some of you are keen watch collectors like myself, so just wanted to mention that I'm selling my beautiful 2007 Rolex Explorer II, complete with the full set of Rolex boxes & accompanying paperwork.

The advert for the Explorer II is in the classified section: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=703114

I'm sure it'll find a good home. The market for pre-owned Rolex has remained strong as they only ever go up in value. The Explorer is in very good condition and at a very good price for the year/condition.

I have a variety of Rolex, Omega and Breitling watches in my collection, so if you're looking for a specific model let me know, as I might consider selling some of the others as well.

Cheers, Mark

Previous: e92 M-Sport. TiAg. Black Dakota. Creamy 6cyl diesel. Stage II Tune. Performance exhaust. K&N. Auto+paddles. Quaife LSD. BMW BBK+Cool Carbon S/T. Goodridge. 19" Breyton Race GTS. Vredesteins. M3 lip. Prof nav. Xenons. Voice. Sun protection. Pdc. etc..
Mark II is offline   United Kingdom
      06-11-2012, 03:46 AM   #2
dmt335d
Private

Drives: 335d

Garage List
2006 BMW 335d  [0.00]
Looks nice mate and like you say buy pre-owned and you can't really loose. You loose more on a car than you'd ever loose buying a Rolex.
I purchased a pre-owned GMT II last year, was tempted by the Explorer though. I like the classic look of the dial and the bezel.
What other watches do you have in your collection?

2006 335d M Sport.
Recently Detailed