E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > A+ rating for Lutz Performance.

06-07-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
Onefreakinuserid

Drives: 2008 e90 328i

A+ rating for Lutz Performance.

I can't begin to explain the great service I received at Lutz Performance in Tampa Florida. Andrew and his team provided me with the utmost professional sales and service. Communication was always clear and always in a timely fashion. Given my hectic schedule they squeezed me in for a Stage II Active Autowerke flash on my e90 328i in very short notice. Service was top notch and fast! They even fixed that annoying rough idle all of us e90 owners have come to know all too well. I am not a "forum poster" or "review writer" but this kind of service cannot go unnoticed. I strongly recommend Lutz Performance to anyone in the greater Tampa bay area. They truly know their stuff and you can have your car upgraded or serviced with extreme confidence. Thanks again Andrew and team.
Appreciate 0