E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > DimSum's Somewhat "Modified" TiAg E90? Clean?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
DimSum
Banned
 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM

Posts: 2,743
iTrader: (10)

DimSum's Somewhat "Modified" TiAg E90? Clean?



So those who know me, know I have had this car for quite sometime.
With a blink of an eye 5 years and 150,000KM have passed...

*touch wood* it's been 5 years, never been in an accident, or any kind of collision! And I hope to keep it that way!

The car has been like this since the second year of owning it, I never really planned to mod it any more than what you see it is now.

Most have told me to upgrade to the M-tech kit but I never really found the time or chance to. Travelling back and forth North America and Asia left me with many parts for my E90 that I have never installed and ended up selling to other forum members.

The E90 has had its fair share of problems that had pissed me off over the years, but even till today I love it to bits. Throughout the car's life it has acquired a new water-pump, new engine starter, new plugs and new fluids... The car has been a pleasure to drive. Even though it is only an N52 and it may be slower than it's bigger brothers it still puts a huge on my face every time.

This is not the end of my E90, it is a tribute to such a great car that BMW has made. I looked at the F30 and it doesn't please me as much as my E90 does at first glance.

Now time for some photos. All taken with a Canon 5D Mark II. I'm not the greatest photographer.. but please enjoy.

Comments or questions, feel free.
























Last edited by DimSum; 08-05-2012 at 02:21 AM.
DimSum is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
Dav8y_d
05050505050505
 
Dav8y_d's Avatar
 
Drives: Advan
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SF, Bay Area

Posts: 21,118
iTrader: (26)

wsup man, good to see you on here
__________________
LTMotorWerks | EuroProjektz
Dav8y_d is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #3
BKap08
Colonel
 
BKap08's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,584
iTrader: (0)

wow i have to give you props, this is super clean! considering you've had it for 5 years this is damn impressive, what are you dropped on? thanks!
BKap08 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #4
Francis M.
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 3 series sedan
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Diamond Bar cali

Posts: 465
iTrader: (0)

Wow, I hope my car is that clean after 5 years.....
__________________
MODS-ST c/o- full Mtech conversion-ltbmw carbon lip/ OEM trunk lip/ performance diffuser/gloss vinyl roof/ lux8 angels/ euro air box/performance exhaust/ CCW classics/performance shifter and hand brake
performance bbk/
active xenon lights
Francis M. is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #5
DimSum
Banned
 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM

Posts: 2,743
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
wsup man, good to see you on here
Whatsuppp bro, long time no talk. Your car has always been inspiration. SES_D is one name I will never forget..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
wow i have to give you props, this is super clean! considering you've had it for 5 years this is damn impressive, what are you dropped on? thanks!
Thanks man, I try to keep it clean! the car is dropped on BMW Performance suspension and H&R Sport, but I do have Bilstien PSS9's on the car now.

Last edited by DimSum; 06-11-2012 at 11:19 PM.
DimSum is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 10:53 PM   #6
TheBingoBalls
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: E90 325i, R56 MINI Cooper
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Posts: 1,714
iTrader: (1)

I wish my E90 was as clean and spotless like yours. Way too many dents and scratches from other people...argh. Looks great for 5 years!
TheBingoBalls is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #7
DimSum
Banned
 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM

Posts: 2,743
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 宝马.e90 View Post
I wish my E90 was as clean and spotless like yours. Way too many dents and scratches from other people...argh. Looks great for 5 years!
Toronto is a tough place to keep a car clean unfortunately... the heavy winters and salty roads are no good for our cars!
DimSum is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #8
Revision2
Captain
 
Revision2's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 07 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto

Posts: 722
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [3.64]
Thumbs up

This is the first time I've seen it in summer setup. Great looking car and rims! Seems most GTA car photos involve a photoshoot at Shops @ Don Mills at some point or another haha. Just a thought but a set of front splitters might be nice too.
Revision2 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #9
E90Company
Major General
 
E90Company's Avatar
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: FL

Posts: 6,142
iTrader: (2)

Looks great. When I first got my car, I was watching random videos and happened to watch yours. It inspired me to get blacklines
E90Company is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #10
BKap08
Colonel
 
BKap08's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,584
iTrader: (0)

what suspension are you on?
BKap08 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #11
Alen E90
Major General
 
Alen E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i TiAg
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SO. CAL-818 (SFV)

Posts: 7,823
iTrader: (6)

tiAg FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good-looking 3, looks super clean with all the mods that you've put on her, and btw the pics look GREAT!
__________________

TiAg FTW!
Alen E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2012, 11:31 PM   #12
TheBingoBalls
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: E90 325i, R56 MINI Cooper
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Posts: 1,714
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revision2 View Post
This is the first time I've seen it in summer setup. Great looking car and rims! Seems most GTA car photos involve a photoshoot at Shops @ Don Mills at some point or another haha. Just a thought but a set of front splitters might be nice too.
I've noticed that too. Haha It's nothing special but the area is just so clean and nice and goes well with BMW's. Whenever I'm there, there's always BMW's hanging out in front of the Banana Republic.
TheBingoBalls is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-12-2012, 12:32 AM   #13
yamazaho
Wang D.D.S.
 
yamazaho's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' E70 X5, 12' E92 335is
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 6,935
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2006 325i  [3.88]
Send a message via MSN to yamazaho
Nice and clean, I supposed you have done xenon conversion instead of them halogens right...???
__________________
yamazaho is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      06-12-2012, 02:07 AM   #14
BMWBlackout
Classic Cars Nissan Salesman
 
BMWBlackout's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moorestown, NJ

Posts: 115
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [4.25]
Car looks great. Love the video!
__________________
BMWBlackout is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-12-2012, 02:52 AM   #15
sza392
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 325i (e90) '06
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Orlando, FL

Posts: 228
iTrader: (0)

This is the definition of perfect daily, and dude photos are awesome
sza392 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-12-2012, 07:10 AM   #16
DimSum
Banned
 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM

Posts: 2,743
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sza392 View Post
This is the definition of perfect daily, and dude photos are awesome
Perfect daily driven! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaho View Post
Nice and clean, I supposed you have done xenon conversion instead of them halogens right...???

Yup, had that done quite a while back. I had to do it!
DimSum is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #17
remmib
General
 
remmib's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

Posts: 26,087
iTrader: (0)

Looks excellent with 150000 km on the clock.
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3D Design Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
remmib is offline   Norway
0
Reply With Quote
      06-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #18
Z3->WRX->335
Major
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PA

Posts: 1,017
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSum View Post

So those who know me, know I have had this car for quite sometime.
With a blink of an eye 5 years and 150,000KM have passed...

*touch wood* it's been 5 years, never been in an accident, or any kind of collision! And I hope to keep it that way!

The car has been like this since the second year of owning it, I never really planned to mod it any more than what you see it is now.

Most have told me to upgrade to the M-tech kit but I never really found the time or chance to. Travelling back and forth North America and Asia left me with many parts for my E90 that I have never installed and ended up selling to other forum members.

The E90 has had its fair share of problems that had pissed me off over the years, but even till today I love it to bits. Throughout the car's life it has acquired a new water-pump, new engine starter, new plugs and new fluids... The car has been a pleasure to drive. Even though it is only an N52 and it may be slower than it's bigger brothers it still puts a huge on my face every time.

This is not the end of my E90, it is a tribute to such a great car that BMW has made. I looked at the F30 and it doesn't please me as much as my E90 does at first glance.

Now time for some photos. All taken with a Canon 5D Mark II. I'm not the greatest photographer.. but please enjoy.

Comments or questions, feel free.

LOL! you mean "knock on wood"?
__________________
Crimson Red e92 335i - H&R Premium Performance Coilovers, 19" AG m359's, Cobb AP, BMS DCI, AA CP/BOV, OEM Gloss Black Grills, M3 sideskirts
Z3->WRX->335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #19
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
 
Drives: 2006 BS 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: S. Bay Area, CA + Newark, NJ + ChiCity + True Blue

Posts: 11,038
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
nice
__________________
looking for a PreLCI Black Sapphire e90 front bumper without license plate holes

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #20
ibeclueless
What
 
ibeclueless's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 328xi
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Quincy, MA

Posts: 9,334
iTrader: (1)

nice looking ride
__________________
E92 328xi Space Gray
Aero Lip | M3 Side Skirts | CF Performance Spoiler | ACS Roof | Gloss Black Grilles | LUX H8 Angels | BMW Performance Exhaust

My E92 Photos
ibeclueless is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #21
DimSum
Banned
 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM

Posts: 2,743
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3->WRX->335 View Post
LOL! you mean "knock on wood"?
yes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
nice
Thanks! you are also a very old member on e90post! I remember your name from the first few days back when this site started...
DimSum is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #22
Iceburg
Captain
 
Iceburg's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 door foreign
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Up

Posts: 879
iTrader: (17)

great shots and clean ride man, looks clean!
Iceburg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST