E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > CODERS E90 E91 E92 E93 in UK



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #331
cyrano
Banned
 
Drives: E61 530XD chipped
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland

Posts: 145
iTrader: (0)

Whats the price for e92 lci taillights in UK ?? I have access to two sets of use but mint condition and i want to sell them to UK
cyrano is offline   Poland
0
Reply With Quote
      04-11-2013, 01:22 AM   #332
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,516
iTrader: (46)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano
Whats the price for e92 lci taillights in UK ?? I have access to two sets of use but mint condition and i want to sell them to UK
You can start a thread in classified mate and see what offers you get.
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      04-11-2013, 05:56 AM   #333
safety_james
Safety Car Driver
 
safety_james's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 330D & E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Norfolk

Posts: 360
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92 330D  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [2.75]
Is there anyone that would be prepared to come to Snetterton Race Circuit to do a few bits on my 330D?

I see possibly the nearest is Frobius in Cambs but thats proabably too far!!

Would like to utilise some of the options.

Thanks

James
__________________
"Racing is life... everything before and after is just waiting"
safety_james is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #334
AdamZA
New Member
 
Drives: Space Gray E92 LCI M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London, UK

Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)

makkan00, I live in East London not far from the start of the M11. I'm wondering if you'd be interested in doing an audio install (BSW speakers + sub) and some coding for me please?
AdamZA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #335
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,516
iTrader: (46)

Quote:
Originally Posted by safety_james
Is there anyone that would be prepared to come to Snetterton Race Circuit to do a few bits on my 330D?

I see possibly the nearest is Frobius in Cambs but thats proabably too far!!

Would like to utilise some of the options.

Thanks

James
James
I'm sure that Frob would love to help you. You are bit far from me otherwise I'd have done it.
Nice motor and awesome job.
Good luck.
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      04-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #336
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,516
iTrader: (46)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZA
makkan00, I live in East London not far from the start of the M11. I'm wondering if you'd be interested in doing an audio install (BSW speakers + sub) and some coding for me please?
Sure, please PM me the details of your kit and what coding do you like to have?
Thanks.
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      04-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #337
AdamZA
New Member
 
Drives: Space Gray E92 LCI M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London, UK

Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)

Just waiting a while for me to actually be able to PM :-)
AdamZA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #338
corasdad
Lieutenant
 
corasdad's Avatar
 
Drives: m sport 320d
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lancashire

Posts: 453
iTrader: (0)

are there any coders in or around burnley, Lancashire
corasdad is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      04-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #339
106turbo
Boost Junkie
 
Drives: 106 Gti T
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Notts

Posts: 107
iTrader: (1)

Just got my cable and assorted software

I'll be plugging in and having a play tomorrow whilst following some guides! If all goes well i should be able to offer a few easy bits and bobs to anyone local to Nottingham/derby in the near future!
__________________
106 Gti Turbo

Currently 311bhp Atf.. Soon to be 300bhp Atw

E91 320D Workhorse
106turbo is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2013, 06:31 AM   #340
creativ101
Private First Class
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: uk

Posts: 132
iTrader: (2)

Need coding for retrofit pre lci xenon of 2006 e90. North West London or can make it to Ilford on weekends. Pricing anyone?
creativ101 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #341
AnthonyR
Captain
 
AnthonyR's Avatar
 
Drives: Audi A5 3.0 TDI Sport
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: London/Watford

Posts: 657
iTrader: (0)

hi people,

anyone near or around watford or north west london as I need coding for retro fit LCI tail lights which I hope to get in a day of so.
please let me know

thanks
AnthonyR is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      04-25-2013, 09:00 AM   #342
afsar
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: BMW 535d
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: London

Posts: 381
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativ101 View Post
Need coding for retrofit pre lci xenon of 2006 e90. North West London or can make it to Ilford on weekends. Pricing anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyR View Post
hi people,

anyone near or around watford or north west london as I need coding for retro fit LCI tail lights which I hope to get in a day of so.
please let me know

thanks
I am in Ruislip, I can come around and do it. Let me know if you are interested. Not sure if you can pm me, pm me and I will share my number in reply.
__________________
535d LCI, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, ACC 2 (Stop and Go), Lane Departure Warning
Retrofits M5 heated/lumbar/memory and active backrest adjustment seats, rear heated and folding g seats, SAT Shifter, paddles (SA2TB), HUD, Rear blinds, Electric steering column, SA430 Folding and EC Mirrors, High Beam Assist, CIC, COMBOX Telematics, DVB-T TV, JBL MS-8, JL HD900/5 + HD600/4, Morel HO II, Morel Integra XO, JL 12W6v2 and Jehnert in Audio.
afsar is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      04-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #343
Maks-E60
Registered
 
Drives: BMW 525D E60 M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Brum Brum Vroom

Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)

GIzze pointed me to this forum.
im in birmingham and travel to london often, anyone can help with some coding, want the following done,

1) i have genuine m5 mirrors fitted to my e60, would like them to fold on the key,
2) add chirp sound to lock and unlock
3) add high beam flash with alarm
4) add digital speedo & instant mpg
5) disable seat belt chime.
6) program stereo to hifi mode.

and finally if even possible would love to have mirrors tilt when reversing, not sure this can be done.

need all pricing up, sorry was going to send a couple of guys private messages but afraid not enough posts so function not yet available to me. Mak
Maks-E60 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #344
windymissile
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: UK

Posts: 469
iTrader: (0)

Anyone ooop North (M62 corridor) able to do the autobox Alpina flash??
WM
windymissile is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #345
fm
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: coming soon
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: London

Posts: 30
iTrader: (1)

Hi all, I just picked up my new 325i msport coupe and am also looking for some coding to be done. I live in Harrow, North West London, anyone's assistance would be great.

Looking to get the following done:

-Add Chirp sound on locking / unlocking
-Add Visual sign (signal light blinks one time) when you lock your car.
-Increase volume of your OEM security Alarm
-Add High beam flashing with your security alarm (park the car directing your windows of home and if alarm triggered, it will flash high beams to your windows)

Other codings:
-Add digital speed on speedometer
-Add instant mpg on speedometer
-Fog light on with welcome light
-Increase the tilt of passenger mirror when reversing
-Mirrors folded with keyfob
-Windows down with keyfob
-Windows switch working for one minute after switching off your car
-Central locking / unlocking button functional without key in ignition
- Add panic alarm on your remote

Thanks in advance.
fm is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2013, 08:40 AM   #346
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,516
iTrader: (46)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maks-E60
GIzze pointed me to this forum.
im in birmingham and travel to london often, anyone can help with some coding, want the following done,

1) i have genuine m5 mirrors fitted to my e60, would like them to fold on the key,
2) add chirp sound to lock and unlock
3) add high beam flash with alarm
4) add digital speedo & instant mpg
5) disable seat belt chime.
6) program stereo to hifi mode.

and finally if even possible would love to have mirrors tilt when reversing, not sure this can be done.

need all pricing up, sorry was going to send a couple of guys private messages but afraid not enough posts so function not yet available to me. Mak
Replied to you.
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2013, 08:41 AM   #347
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,516
iTrader: (46)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm
Hi all, I just picked up my new 325i msport coupe and am also looking for some coding to be done. I live in Harrow, North West London, anyone's assistance would be great.

Looking to get the following done:

-Add Chirp sound on locking / unlocking
-Add Visual sign (signal light blinks one time) when you lock your car.
-Increase volume of your OEM security Alarm
-Add High beam flashing with your security alarm (park the car directing your windows of home and if alarm triggered, it will flash high beams to your windows)

Other codings:
-Add digital speed on speedometer
-Add instant mpg on speedometer
-Fog light on with welcome light
-Increase the tilt of passenger mirror when reversing
-Mirrors folded with keyfob
-Windows down with keyfob
-Windows switch working for one minute after switching off your car
-Central locking / unlocking button functional without key in ignition
- Add panic alarm on your remote

Thanks in advance.
If you can travel to Grays, I'm more than happy to do it.
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      04-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #348
corasdad
Lieutenant
 
corasdad's Avatar
 
Drives: m sport 320d
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lancashire

Posts: 453
iTrader: (0)

anybody local north west
corasdad is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #349
windymissile
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: UK

Posts: 469
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by windymissile View Post
Anyone ooop North (M62 corridor) able to do the autobox Alpina flash??
WM
Bump!
windymissile is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-05-2013, 05:01 AM   #350
vfb
Registered
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: northeast uk

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

uk coders

HELLO I HAVE FOUND A CODER IN THE NORTHEAST WHO RECODED MY RADIO FROM BASIC TO HIFI HOPE THIS HELP'S SOME PPL

prestigegermancars.co.uk
vfb is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #351
harry171
320d -> 335i :)
 
harry171's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Belfast

Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)

Anyone in Northern Ireland to do a bit of code editing for me?
harry171 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #352
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,516
iTrader: (46)

Few skills added to my profile
- Retrofit electric / heated seats with memory
- Retrofit BMW official 6FL kit to combox / MULF
- resolve ELV steering wheel lock issues

and so far good results.
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST