E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW M-Sport MV3



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-13-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
snoopin
Banned
 
snoopin's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 Series E90 M sport
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northamptonshire

Posts: 40
iTrader: (0)

BMW M-Sport MV3

Looking to purchase some BMW M-Sport MV3's with tyres if anyone has any going :-)

Been looking on ebay etc but not much really about...

Anyone recommend any good places for reps? or do you think i should hold out for genuine?

Many thanks in advance
snoopin is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #2
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,835
iTrader: (47)

One of my friend have Originals with good rubber (4-6mm) on them but they were coloured black.

If somebody wants black MV3s, they would do the job.
Othwerwise you can refurb them in sapphire grey colour.
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      06-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
gchild
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: honda
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: london

Posts: 340
iTrader: (0)

I may have some in vgc with. Bridgestone efts all round. Looking to switch to 19s at some point.

What's your budget?
gchild is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
snoopin
Banned
 
snoopin's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 Series E90 M sport
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northamptonshire

Posts: 40
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gchild View Post
I may have some in vgc with. Bridgestone efts all round. Looking to switch to 19s at some point.

What's your budget?
I have no budget really if i see some good ones with good tyres happy days..
I cant PM u as i not posted enough yet... what u looking for

I have seen them A1 for between 600 and 800?!?
snoopin is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      07-03-2012, 04:22 AM   #5
snoopin
Banned
 
snoopin's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 Series E90 M sport
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northamptonshire

Posts: 40
iTrader: (0)

Bump


anyone....................
snoopin is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      07-03-2012, 04:25 AM   #6
snoopin
Banned
 
snoopin's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 Series E90 M sport
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northamptonshire

Posts: 40
iTrader: (0)

or if anyone wants to downgrade.. to 17"s

I have 4 x 17" m sport alloys with BS run flats in very good nice

:-) long shot i know but if you dont ask....
snoopin is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 10:18 AM   #7
chrisbmwcy
Private First Class
 
chrisbmwcy's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 320d M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cyprus

Posts: 180
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007/7 BMW E92  [2.75]
selling mine mv3's original
__________________
E92 Crismson Red M-Sport. CRD-T dual channel tuning. Pipercross Panel Filter. Custom Rear carbon dual diffuser
chrisbmwcy is offline   Cyprus
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
mobilejo
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e70 3.0d
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom

Posts: 233
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
One of my friend have Originals with good rubber (4-6mm) on them but they were coloured black.

If somebody wants black MV3s, they would do the job.
Othwerwise you can refurb them in sapphire grey colour.
Does your friend still have these Makkan? Looking for black MV3's myself, pref. with non RFT
mobilejo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 01:08 PM   #9
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
 
Drives: E92 Space Grey
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: All over the UK!

Posts: 907
iTrader: (19)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1608327408...ht_5294wt_1219
1sh@Crystalwhite is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #10
mobilejo
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e70 3.0d
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom

Posts: 233
iTrader: (0)

Ah, those are yours?

They're more than i'm looking to pay. The price is understandable as they have good RFT's on them, but I want to be as far away from RFT's as possible so there's not much point in me paying for them.

Would you split the wheels & tyres?
mobilejo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #11
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
 
Drives: E92 Space Grey
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: All over the UK!

Posts: 907
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilejo View Post
Ah, those are yours?

They're more than i'm looking to pay. The price is understandable as they have good RFT's on them, but I want to be as far away from RFT's as possible so there's not much point in me paying for them.

Would you split the wheels & tyres?

Sure, I can do alloys for 600
1sh@Crystalwhite is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #12
mobilejo
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e70 3.0d
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom

Posts: 233
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SH View Post
Sure, I can do alloys for 600
Thanks but no, I can get silver ones on gumtree with non rft for that and under.

Cheers anyway
mobilejo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #13
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,835
iTrader: (47)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilejo View Post
Does your friend still have these Makkan? Looking for black MV3's myself, pref. with non RFT
Just checked with him. He sold those for 500 with good rubber on them.
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #14
mobilejo
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e70 3.0d
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom

Posts: 233
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
Just checked with him. He sold those for 500 with good rubber on them.
Damn it, that was a good price too!

Thanks for checking anyway
mobilejo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #15
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,835
iTrader: (47)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilejo View Post
Damn it, that was a good price too!

Thanks for checking anyway
No worries mate.
If interested in silver MV3s then;

I have a staggered pair of MV3s
with front on non-RFTs
rear on RFTs
all of them are slightly kerbed (previous owner)
rubber on them is about 4-5 mm
No cracks/ buckles.

If interested, please pm me your best offer. Somebody on the forum offered me reasonable price but I kept them, just in case, I need them.
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #16
mobilejo
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e70 3.0d
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom

Posts: 233
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
No worries mate.
If interested in silver MV3s then;

I have a staggered pair of MV3s
with front on non-RFTs
rear on RFTs
all of them are slightly kerbed (previous owner)
rubber on them is about 4-5 mm
No cracks/ buckles.

If interested, please pm me your best offer. Somebody on the forum offered me reasonable price but I kept them, just in case, I need them.
Cheers Mak but if I'm buying them silver I'm trying to get all non RFT if I can. I either want to get them black so I just need to sort rubber, or get them silver with the right tyres so I just need to sort the refurb. If I need to sort rubber and refurb this could get expensive!
mobilejo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #17
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,835
iTrader: (47)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilejo View Post
Cheers Mak but if I'm buying them silver I'm trying to get all non RFT if I can. I either want to get them black so I just need to sort rubber, or get them silver with the right tyres so I just need to sort the refurb. If I need to sort rubber and refurb this could get expensive!
No worries mate. All the best. I am sure you will sort it out and GLWS of your wheels.
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #18
mobilejo
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e70 3.0d
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom

Posts: 233
iTrader: (0)

Thanks mate. I'm going away for 5 days from tomorrow so all of my wheel movements are on hold for the next week anyway.

I'll come back with a clear head and get it all sorted in 1 day (I hope!)
mobilejo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #19
makkan00
Major General
 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

Posts: 6,835
iTrader: (47)

Sounds like having a holiday
__________________
makkan00 is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST