E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System for E9X 335i(LOCAL PICK ONLY))()



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
AJ335
Private
 
Drives: 09' E90 - 13' R35
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Toronto

Posts: 72
iTrader: (0)

FS: Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System for E9X 335i(LOCAL PICK ONLY))()

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Selling the Akrapovic Evolution Stainless Steel Exhaust System For E9X 335i

Excellent Exhaust,actually one of the best exhaust system you can get for a 335i
It provids a deep sound
the part I enjoyed the most is minium drone.

Reason for selling the exhaust: trade in my 335i for a GTR

I had a E90 335xi,no issue fiting.

On the car for 1 year, very good condition.

Selling it for $2100,Local pickup Only.I am located in Toronto,ON.

Contact:647-938-2390 Alex

AJ335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 01:55 AM   #2
335_MI6
Colonel
 
335_MI6's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: May 2011
Location: DC/MIAMI/LONDON

Posts: 2,216
iTrader: (2)

Just ship it, kinda expensive for having it on two cars but still an amazing system
__________________

Spiike32: "I remember seeing your photoshoot pics with an M3 and was inspired to continue modding to make it look as clean as yours. "
Epacy2: "335=M3?"
THE TECH: "Only 335 guys think so."
335_MI6 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 05:42 AM   #3
kdiggz
Captain
 
kdiggz's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 ///M3
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY

Posts: 607
iTrader: (9)

Daily driving the GTR?
kdiggz is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #4
08AlpineE90
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 E90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 277
iTrader: (3)

Let me know if you change your mind about shipping.
08AlpineE90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
jclariel
Private
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York

Posts: 78
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ335 View Post
Selling the Akrapovic Evolution Stainless Steel Exhaust System For E9X 335i

Excellent Exhaust,actually one of the best exhaust system you can get for a 335i
It provids a deep sound
the part I enjoyed the most is minium drone.

Reason for selling the exhaust: trade in my 335i for a GTR

I had a E90 335xi,no issue fiting.

On the car for 1 year, very good condition.

Selling it for $2100,Local pickup Only.I am located in Toronto,ON.

Contact:647-938-2390 Alex
hey bud, let me know if you are willing to ship to 10019. can call the shipper to pickup. You just need to pack it. Tks.
jclariel is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #6
benzy89
Banned
 
Drives: '08 E90 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern NJ

Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [3.75]
Akrapovic = The Real Fucking Deal
benzy89 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-03-2012, 12:01 AM   #7
Amans_e90
Major
 
Amans_e90's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 335i M-sport
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Loma Linda, CA

Posts: 1,491
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to Amans_e90
i have this exhaust and it is the shit.
Amans_e90 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #8
skinrock
Agent Smith
 
skinrock's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Fusion AWD
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Matrix

Posts: 2,860
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.45]
If he wants to ship and someone just wants the slip-on muffler, I'd be willing to put $500 towards the pipes.
skinrock is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #9
benzy89
Banned
 
Drives: '08 E90 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern NJ

Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
If he wants to ship and someone just wants the slip-on muffler, I'd be willing to put $500 towards the pipes.
I'd be interested in the slip-on muffler section (especially cause I have an E90 ), but OPs gonna have to come down on price
benzy89 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #10
skinrock
Agent Smith
 
skinrock's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Fusion AWD
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Matrix

Posts: 2,860
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzy89 View Post
I'd be interested in the slip-on muffler section (especially cause I have an E90 ), but OPs gonna have to come down on price
Well it would be $700 less than a new one with my offer - pretty good imo.
skinrock is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #11
benzy89
Banned
 
Drives: '08 E90 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern NJ

Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
Well it would be $700 less than a new one with my offer - pretty good imo.
Pretty good, but when I'm also looking at the Corsa it's not really justifying the cost
benzy89 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #12
Laid Black 335i
BMW
 
Laid Black 335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i (6MT)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MD

Posts: 975
iTrader: (7)

OP, I have to wonder, based on this thread below, you were selling the same exhaust for $1500 back in April?

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=679678

Also, according to one of the responses in that thread, you don't reply to people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335_MI6 View Post
Just ship it, kinda expensive for having it on two cars but still an amazing system
It's only been on 1 car (his car).
__________________

Last edited by Laid Black 335i; 07-11-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Laid Black 335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #13
335_MI6
Colonel
 
335_MI6's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: May 2011
Location: DC/MIAMI/LONDON

Posts: 2,216
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laid Black 335i View Post
OP, I have to wonder, based on this thread below, you were selling the same exhaust for $1500 back in April?

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=679678

Also, according to one of the responses in that thread, you don't reply to people?



It's only been on 1 car (his car).
He said he had it on his 335i and on his e90 335xi. Both his cars but still two cars.
__________________

Spiike32: "I remember seeing your photoshoot pics with an M3 and was inspired to continue modding to make it look as clean as yours. "
Epacy2: "335=M3?"
THE TECH: "Only 335 guys think so."
335_MI6 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #14
Laid Black 335i
BMW
 
Laid Black 335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i (6MT)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MD

Posts: 975
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335_MI6 View Post
He said he had it on his 335i and on his e90 335xi. Both his cars but still two cars.
Nah, you probably mis-read his first post where he says:

"I had a E90 335xi,no issue fiting.

On the car for 1 year, very good condition."


Anyhow, it's kinda weak how he prices it for $1500 in one thread, and $2100 in another.
__________________
Laid Black 335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #15
335_MI6
Colonel
 
335_MI6's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: May 2011
Location: DC/MIAMI/LONDON

Posts: 2,216
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laid Black 335i View Post
Nah, you probably mis-read his first post where he says:

"I had a E90 335xi,no issue fiting.

On the car for 1 year, very good condition."


Anyhow, it's kinda weak how he prices it for $1500 in one thread, and $2100 in another.
Reason for selling the exhaust: trade in my 335i for a GTR

I had a E90 335xi,no issue fiting.

On the car for 1 year, very good condition.


Sold the 335xi got a 335i and sold that for a gtr, it states both 335i and 335xi
__________________

Spiike32: "I remember seeing your photoshoot pics with an M3 and was inspired to continue modding to make it look as clean as yours. "
Epacy2: "335=M3?"
THE TECH: "Only 335 guys think so."
335_MI6 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #16
Laid Black 335i
BMW
 
Laid Black 335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i (6MT)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MD

Posts: 975
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335_MI6 View Post
Reason for selling the exhaust: trade in my 335xi for a GTR

I had a E90 335xi,no issue fiting.

On the car for 1 year, very good condition.
Fixed
__________________
Laid Black 335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
akrapovic

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST