E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Installed:M-Tech Rear Bumper from modmy3

06-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
ramirez330i
MATTE

Drives: '13 VW Golf R

Installed:M-Tech Rear Bumper from modmy3

Bottom Line: DO BUSINESS WITH MODMY3.COM people.

They were awesome from the get go. Marie, who is in charge of sales@modmy3, was one of the most helpful vendors ive ever worked with. An enthusiast just like us, she spent a few hours on the phone with me throughout the week working out any questions or concerns that i had. As far as customer service goes, A+++ there.

Now the biggies. Fitment and Quality.
Fitment gets a 10/10. Flawless, as you can see in the picture. Couldnt ask for any better honestly. Install was a breeze, and i even did an lci conversion with it as well.
Quality: VERY good. So good i didnt even get it primed and painted before I wrapped it in vinyl. Not a single flaw or imperfection in the entire piece. Packaged very well.

For the lci conversion, Marie@Modmy3 even found the part # i needed for the lci bumper guides, contacted her local dealer, used her BMW CCA account to order them for me and have them shipped to my house in under a week. I didnt even have to search for the part number or anything!

modmy3.com has EXCELLENT customer service, this bumper has great quality, 10/10 fitment, was shipped fast and well packaged, and looks great! Could not be happier with it. I highly recommend doing business with modmy3.com.

Marie, a huge shoutout to you for all your help and support. Thanks modmy3 for delivering a replica bumper that may as well be OEM for almost half the price. Pics below:
Attached Images

Last edited by ramirez330i; 06-23-2012 at 08:16 PM.
      06-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
UDM335xdrive
Enlisted Member

Drives: 2009 BMW 335xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez330i

They were awesome from the get go. Marie, who is in charge of sales@modmy3, was one of the most helpful vendors ive ever worked with. An enthusiast just like us, she spent a few hours on the phone with me throughout the week working out any questions or concerns that i had. As far as customer service goes, A+++ there.

Fitment gets a 10/10. Flawless, as you can see in the picture. Couldnt ask for any better honestly. Install was a breeze, and i even did an lci conversion with it as well.
Quality: VERY good. So good i didnt even get it primed and painted before I wrapped it in vinyl. Not a single flaw or imperfection in the entire piece. Packaged very well.

For the lci conversion, Marie@Modmy3 even found the part # i needed for the lci bumper guides, contacted her local dealer, used her BMW CCA account to order them for me and have them shipped to my house in under a week. I didnt even have to search for the part number or anything!

modmy3.com has EXCELLENT customer service, this bumper has great quality, 10/10 fitment, was shipped fast and well packaged, and looks great! Could not be happier with it. I highly recommend doing business with modmy3.com.

Marie, a huge shoutout to you for all your help and support. Thanks modmy3 for delivering a replica bumper that may as well be OEM for almost half the price. Pics below:
It looks really good I love it I would love to get one for my 335 how much if you dont mind ??
      06-30-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
ramirez330i
MATTE

Heres the link to their website. They have the best prices hands down. http://www.modmy3.com/bmw-e90/bmw-e9...chrbumper.html
      07-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #4
Shahdog
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2011 335i mSport Sedan E90 N55

Garage List
2011 335i  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez330i

You vinyled bumper?

No paint?

How does it look up close ?

Plasticky?

Looks great in pics
Lux H8 , HID Fog lights 5k
Shahdog is offline   United_States
      07-01-2012, 08:40 PM   #5
Raymondsarkisyan

Drives: BMW 330

Very nice fitment thinking of picking his up for my e90.
      07-01-2012, 08:42 PM   #6
Game
Brigadier General

Drives: E92 335i

Just curious, what did you need hours on the phone for?

Looks great btw.
      07-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #7
AceBMW
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 335xi

really great to see their finished product on your car, mine is currently waiting to get painted & installed within the month, hope i have the same experience as you

Last edited by AceBMW; 07-03-2012 at 05:24 PM.
AceBMW is offline   United_States
      07-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #8
Zero
Private

Drives: 335i

Looks great, I went with the modmy3.com front bumper at loved it and great customer service too. I've been thinking about a mtech or m3 rear bumper and these pics aren't helping my wallet
      07-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #9
ramirez330i
MATTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahdog View Post
You vinyled bumper?

No paint?

How does it look up close ?

Plasticky?

Looks great in pics
Looks perfect. You can't even tell its not painted underneath really.
      07-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #10
ramirez330i
MATTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Just curious, what did you need hours on the phone for?

Looks great btw.
Just chatting about mods and such. they are all enthusiasts just like us!
      07-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #11
ChasVS
Colonel

Drives: 2012 MB ML350 Bluetec

Damn, no M-tech rear for the E92!
      07-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #12
gizmo335i
Colonel

Drives: 08 JB E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [4.72]
Beautiful man. Can't wait to get out there and see it some day soon...

Chavs - tischer
      07-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #13
AlphaOm
Private

Drives: E90 LCI 328xi

Looks sickkk - fitment is top notch.

But damn, I don't see a PDC option. Does anyone know if I could just cut out the holes for the PDC?
AlphaOm is offline   Canada
      07-05-2012, 08:30 PM   #14
gizmo335i
Colonel

Drives: 08 JB E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [4.72]
You wouldn't want to do that. There should be indentions in it for them. If you buy through Tischer you can buy one with them already cut out....sorry not trying to take away from modmy3...just saying...
      07-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #15
E46 M

Drives: E46 M3

Your car looks amazing! Very nice bumper.