E90Post

TireRack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > REVIEW: Underground Euros Interior LED kit

07-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
sn0pea
Captain

Drives: Black 325i 2006

REVIEW: Underground Euros Interior LED kit

BUY HERE: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=693789

Since this product is new to the market, I figured I would be the guinea pig to try them out and tell you all how they are.

First I will comment on the company itself.

The Shipping: Shipping was as prompt as it gets. There was no unnecessary handling time and no delays in the shipment. I don't remember how long it took to ship, but I'm guessing only 3 business days. The shipping package was plenty safe to house the LED's.

Customer Service: The company was VERY easy to work with. I actually received two vanity bulbs that were a little too short to fit in their places at fault of their supplier. When I told them about it though, they were quick to sort out the issue and send me two longer bulbs.

Now the actual LED's
I ordered the set of pure white LED's, and they truly are white. Even if in the pictures they seem to have a hue of another color, I can tell you that in person, they are completely white.

2x Door Splash: Besides the Door handle lights, These are my favorite bulbs on my whole car. They aren't the brightest of the LED's in this kit, but I really love seeing that bright white light shining from under the door at night.

2x 24 point Dome Lights: These are the showstoppers. One of these LED plates can fill your whole car with light. I love the beaded look of them from behind the foggy cover. They are as bright as it gets without going overboard and being painfully bright.

4x Map lights: These are my least favorite lights in the car, simply because I never use them. When they are on they are very bright, but I never seem to use them. Also, when the map lights are on, there is no need for them because the map lights light the whole car themselves.

2x Footwell: I'm also a big fan of these lights for no explainable reason. They are super bright. There isn't much of an objective to these lights except looking pretty so all I can tell you is that they look very pretty.

2x Vanity Mirror: These lights are also rarely used, but they are unexpectedly bright. They definitely stand on their own against the amazingly bright dome lights.

1x Glove box: After installing the rest of the lights I wasn't as shocked with the brightness of this bulb, but it is definitely bright enough for its job, and then some.

1x Trunk Bulb: I'm also a big fan of this bulb. It gives an incredible light output that easily lights the trunk. It also looks awesome while being useful.

Overall I give the Company/Product a 10/10. There is really nothing to complain about when it comes to this setup. Everything is plug and play. No errors, no dim bulbs. It was a very easy install. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality LED interior kit.

If you have any questions just let me know, or I'm sure Underground Euros can answer them for you.

And finally, the pictures:
Attached Images

2006 325i: Matte Black Grills, AG m310 19's (19X8.5et35 & 19X9.5et33 - 235/35/19 & 265/30/19), Amber Covers, Magnaflow with black tips, Blacked Emblems, M3 Replica Bumper and Vorsteiner hood!
      07-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #2
UndergroundEuros
Banned

Drives: 335I Alphina White

Thanks for the awesome review, also one comment the issue With the visor lights being short. Some cars take the short and some take the long, but the long bulb will work on all the cars so for all kits here on out will get the longer bulbs so there is no issues with a return and having a customer have to wait an extra 3 days to complete the kit.
Thanks Danny