E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Comparison of electronic throttle accelerator

07-05-2012, 03:59 AM   #1
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

Drives: bmw

Send a message via MSN to wbc Send a message via Yahoo to wbc Send a message via Skype™ to wbc
Comparison of electronic throttle accelerator

Protection of the environment is a mainstream topic, more and more advertisement aiming to improve the environment, as sources of pollution, motor vehicle exhaust has been strictly monitored. Many depots have introduced a number of environmentally-friendly models to attract customers. In fact, in addition to environmentally-friendly vehicles, with the development of the electronics industry, many car parts have been replaced by electronic products to make vehicles more environmentally-friendly, and also adapted to the current produced vehicles. The electronic throttle is one of them. Electronic throttle, which is issued through the computer to collect signals made by sensor in the accelerator pedal position and a series of sensor to precisely control the electronic throttle, and then to deploy a more ideal air-fuel ratio. When having a better air-fuel ratio, then the engine can make more fully combustion of mixed fuel, which can reduce the emissions generated naturally, and reach the environmental protection objectives.

not the ending------
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:01 AM   #2
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

Send a message via MSN to wbc Send a message via Yahoo to wbc Send a message via Skype™ to wbc
Comparison of electronic throttle accelerator

Although all is throttle controller, electronic throttle will react more slowly to a certain extent due to that it need been calculated. Some owners have no feeling, but if drives feel the feeling of driving carefully, they must have the feeling. Some depots, after its accession to the electronic throttle, it will add several models to choice in the original computer, in addition to the adjustment of the gearbox and engine respons, it can also adjust the electronic throttle response. The Mitsubishi Evolution X is a good example. If there is no mode to select, then how should we do? We can choose to install commercially available components known as electronic throttle accelerator or the electronic throttle controller, which can accelerate the reaction of the electronic throttle. The working principle of electronic throttle accelerator is not difficult to understand, the control of the electronic throttle controller is that the computer collects the sensor signal in accelerator pedal position, coupled with other sensor parameters, so in fact, amplification of sensor signal in the accelerator pedal position will be able to play the role of acceleration. Of course, itís simple to say, but in the actual operation, it needs technology. The protagonist of this paper is electronic throttle accelerator, and we make a little comparison of electronic throttle accelerator from Japan, Germany, Taiwan and the domestic.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:06 AM   #3
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

Pivot 3-Drive

As a representative of Japan, Pivot 3-Drive electronic throttle controller, which should be considered relatively a earlyóemergence and have a wide selection of mode. It has three different modes to select. First, itís the economic model, with five adjustment signal, the second is SPROT mode with 7-segment mode to adjust, while the third is the normal mode. The electronic throttle accelerator equipped with a small display, so the adjustment is relatively simple, however, the parts on Pivot 3-Drive electronic throttle accelerator are relative excessive which make the installation is relatively cumbersome, you may need to seek some modification shop or maintenance plant for the help of professional technicians. In addition, the accelerator is mainly design for the Japanese commercial vehicle, which will lead to the problem that it doesnít support some European models.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:15 AM   #4
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

Blitz Full Auto Light

In addition to Pivot, in fact, there are other manufacturers introduced electronic throttle accelerator in Japan, the well-known Japanese tuner Blitz have introduced two electronic throttle accelerator, including a Full the Auto Light, 9 adjustment with four modes, namely, the ECO, AUTO1, AUTO2, Sport, but the stripped-down version of the Full Auto Light just provides knob for adjustment, so it is necessary to read the instructions for accurate adjustment, and itís not so intuitive compared with product with display.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:17 AM   #5
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

Sprint Booster in Germany

Germany Sprint Booster accelerator is relatively simple in installation. It has old and new style, and the old style canít be adjusted. The new style adds three different models, normal mode, sports mode and racing mode. But no matter it is old or new,[B] it still doesnít add a display, the adjustment is still not intuitive.[/b] But in the installation, there is no complex part, so installation is relatively convenient.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:26 AM   #6
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

Shadow E-Drive in Taiwan

Shadow E-Drive throttle accelerator in Taiwan is relative complex in installation due to lots of parts, by reading the manual is easy to install itself. Shadow E-Drive throttle accelerator has the adjusting functions of the 12 stages in three modes, namely SPORTS (sports mode, paragraph 7), ECO (fuel-efficient mode, paragraph 5), NORMAL (the original mode, single-stage).
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:41 AM   #7
scflaw
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: E93 3'r

wtf is this shit...
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:43 AM   #8
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

windbooster throttle controller

Wind Booster electronic throttle accelerator should be regarded as a successful brand in domestic, product design is relatively simple, only the body of a throttle accelerator coupled with a controller in accessories. So itís very convenient in installation, just need to pull a plug and do some adjustment, and then it can be used. This set of throttle controller has four kinds of modes, namely, the movement pattern P1, the movement pattern P2, normal mode, as well as fuel-efficient mode (hereinafter referred to as SP1, SP2, the Normal, ECO). SP1 and SP2,have ten sections to adjust respectively. it also has a display controller, so the adjustment is relatively straightforward.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:43 AM   #9
shrink
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: E90 325i SE

its a really bloody long winded way to try and sell us a sprint booster!!
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:46 AM   #10
scflaw
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrink View Post
Holy shit, you can comprehend that? I've read legislation that made more sense than that. You my friend, are my idol!

he used the word "hereinafter", he must be somebody that writes legislation! =D
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:55 AM   #11
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrink View Post
i'm sorry, i'm not selling a sprintbooster
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:57 AM   #12
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scflaw View Post
Holy shit, you can comprehend that? I've read legislation that made more sense than that. You my friend, are my idol!

he used the word "hereinafter", he must be somebody that writes legislation! =D
having a comparision of all kinds of throttle controller can help we to make a right decision when buying it, it's very necessary.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 04:58 AM   #13
scflaw
Lieutenant
Rep

but you are selling something right? can you put it in organized point format.

Item
Selling points
Price
competitors
Benefits

We can then give you consulting services for 2000RMB (per hour) on how to properly sell your product on this forum. Very good deal.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #14
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scflaw View Post
but you are selling something right? can you put it in organized point format.

Item
Selling points
Price
competitors
Benefits

We can then give you consulting services for 2000RMB (per hour) on how to properly sell your product on this forum. Very good deal.
i'm sorry, but is there anything wrong to have a understanding of all kinds of throttle controller?
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 10:00 PM   #15
JamesM3M5
Some dude
United_States
Rep

Drives: E28 M5, E92 335i

I want the last 3 minutes of my life back. This was long-winded and poorly written. Translated to Engrish?
E28 M5 w/ buncha stuff, R171 SLK350
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #16
wbc
Banned
China
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesM3M5 View Post
I want the last 3 minutes of my life back. This was long-winded and poorly written. Translated to Engrish?
i looked it up in the internet, and conponded togather
Appreciate 0